The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

Well... Empty
PostSubject: Well...   Well... Icon_minitime4th June 2010, 8:56 pm

...I just wanted to make an example post in this section of the pub and en passant, I'd like to inform you about the current situation Crying or Very sad

As you can see anyhow, the pub's not been that active for a couple of weeks.. It's all because of our school and final exams and it'll last till the next week or so.. Don't panic and keep on posting folks, we'll arrive on the spot soon as we get rid of the school... Yes I hang around, but you know I usually wanna think twice before I make a post, so it's not easy to make it fast king

Anyways..

See ya tonite Well... 2838
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

Well... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well...   Well... Icon_minitime4th June 2010, 9:56 pm

I can totally understand what you mean on the fact that you need time to think on posts, hehe Very Happy
Good luck for your exams, girls! I'm gonna have my first two exams the next week, too... and the next ones will be on July, 'cos I'm basically an idiot and kinda let my last months at University going on without doing much, lol. Catch ya soon, though! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

Well... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well...   Well... Icon_minitime7th June 2010, 5:50 pm

Oh, this is kinda freaky Well... Bom Well the exams should have been over by tomorrow, but guess what? We're on make-up examinations next week! Well... 460863

Okay, that idiocy you've mentioned is just for us pub ladies I think Well... 547387 Lord.. Well... 547387

By the way, what do you study? Well... 117279
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

Well... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well...   Well... Icon_minitime7th June 2010, 6:39 pm

Hahah, oh my Well... 460863 these examinations are going to be a persecution for the next week too, so... too bad Well... 547387

As for me, I study Graphics at the Academy of Fine Arts... well, "study" Laughing let's say that I was lucky enough if they kinda teached me how to draw a circle on Adobe Illustrator, in the last three years Well... 2548

And you're studying chemical engineering or something like that, right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

Well... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well...   Well... Icon_minitime7th June 2010, 8:13 pm

Bad. Shit. Seems I'll fail soooo hard. Well... 547387

Oh Doc, your fan-arts tell that you're on something related to fine arts Well... 93423 It's actually a great department if you ask me, I would happily chage mine with that one Well... Icon_razz

The education system in general plain sucks unfortunately, makes you become disgusted of the field once you loved to death Well... 308310

Uh.. Yes, chemical engineering even though I realized that I don't wanna be an 'engineer', gimme chemicals, not enterprises nor factories! I'd like it more to be a simple chemist.. Good Lord..
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

Well... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well...   Well... Icon_minitime7th June 2010, 9:15 pm

Betelguese wrote:
Bad. Shit. Seems I'll fail soooo hard. Well... 547387

*feels exactly the same about her next exams* Well... 547387

Hahah, well, the whole art thing is very interesting stuff to study... and I think chemistry is very interesting, too, by the way! Never had the chance to study it at school (we had physics, instead, and I sucked really bad at it Well... 2548 ), but I always found chemistry very fascinating Very Happy you're totally right, anyway, education system sucks Neutral

And... similar story here, too, studying Graphics but I discovered that I don't absolutely want to end up making advertisings, websites or printed t-shirts Well... 547387 I'm more into illustrations and comics, but university was a biiiiiiig disappointment on those subjects Well... 2548
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

Well... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well...   Well... Icon_minitime16th June 2010, 12:27 am

Unbelievable! The same stories everywhere! I have BA in English language and literature, but I was so disappointed while I was at the university. We were taught all but English and when I say English, I mean the real, everyday, ordinary English, not the English of the Oxford books from the 50-ties and 60-ties. Not even the Queen herself speaks that dialect any more! It is a mummified, dead dialect and when I graduated, I went to London and realized I couldn't understand what the bus-driver was telling me! Actually, I think the most important thing after finishing the university is to continue to study and work on yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well...   Well... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Electric Circus Saloon :: Ground Floor :: Bar-
Jump to: