The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drunkard Endearment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

Drunkard Endearment Empty
PostSubject: Drunkard Endearment   Drunkard Endearment Icon_minitime12th June 2010, 5:50 pm

Betelguese is drunk in the middle of the day, well..

Listening Scorpions' debut album Lonesome Crow, considering it was released in the same year with Schools Out of The Original Alice Cooper Band, I'm in awe once again.. Too bad they are finishing this journey with their final world tour this year Drunkard Endearment 416115

I love you all, ladies. Rock N' Roll to death bear bang
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Drunkard Endearment   Drunkard Endearment Icon_minitime12th June 2010, 6:26 pm

Drunk posts are always the best, lol Laughing agree with you, by the way, too bad that Scorpions are going to stop playing after this tour... they are among my all time favourite bands and I would have loved to see them keep on rockin' Drunkard Endearment 416115

Love you too, by the way I love you

Rock N' Roll To Death!
...And feel free to share some alcohol with us Laughing beer chug
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Drunkard Endearment   Drunkard Endearment Icon_minitime13th June 2010, 5:24 pm

Bet, aren't you supposed to be studying Chem? Drunkard Endearment 251688
well,i'll be there in a couple of days and show you what being a lazy student and that avatar means Drunkard Endearment 251688 Drunkard Endearment 232696

oh and i've studied so much that i started to radiate study

Rock'n Roll to Death bear bang
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Drunkard Endearment   Drunkard Endearment Icon_minitime13th June 2010, 6:38 pm

@Doc

Ah drunk posts are always the best for sure and I'll go get drunk once again to make my best posts! big grin jk, jk big grin
Actually it's a fact that you can't get a flying idea what people are talking about when you're drunk, so it makes posting much harder Drunkard Endearment 547387 K, so I didn't even dare to stay online tho I dared to make an announcement, it took my one or two hours just to figure out what I was trying to do Drunkard Endearment 547387

On Scorps.. Hey guess what, I think we should ask them to play here in our pub at least once before they spill up Drunkard Endearment 416115

@Principia (uh we should find an abbreviation for you Drunkard Endearment 2548 )

I promise I'll be studying chem in a couple of mins Drunkard Endearment 416115 And.. show me what that avatar means, oh please blush
Robert 'Percy' Plant wrote:
Come here baby come here quick.. This all cocaine makes, makes me sick.. He said here comes the policemen dressed in blue.. Mama don't you know he's been doing things, oh he's been doing things to you!
Hell.. Drunkard Endearment 959554

Yea yea, you're radiating along with the screen big grin

And hey.. Rock N' Roll to deah! bear bang
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Drunkard Endearment   Drunkard Endearment Icon_minitime13th June 2010, 7:14 pm

Betelguese wrote:
@Doc

Ah drunk posts are always the best for sure and I'll go get drunk once again to make my best posts! big grin jk, jk big grin
Actually it's a fact that you can't get a flying idea what people are talking about when you're drunk, so it makes posting much harder Drunkard Endearment 547387 K, so I didn't even dare to stay online tho I dared to make an announcement, it took my one or two hours just to figure out what I was trying to do Drunkard Endearment 547387

On Scorps.. Hey guess what, I think we should ask them to play here in our pub at least once before they spill up Drunkard Endearment 416115

Hahahah, I totally know what you mean, I remember posting on forums when I was back home at night, almost drunk, and having to re-write my sentences hundreds of time to make them look as if I was absoooooluuuuuteeeeely ooooook Drunkard Endearment 2548

and yes, you're right about understanding what others say in that 'state' Drunkard Endearment 2548 I remember having some truly difficult times trying to concentrate on night conversations at home with Joe and her friends, while completely drunk Laughing

A Scorpions concert in our pub? Drunkard Endearment 416115 Hell yeah, that would rock! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunkard Endearment   Drunkard Endearment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunkard Endearment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Electric Circus Saloon :: Ground Floor :: Bar-
Jump to: