The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi, girls! Mom's back!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

Hi, girls! Mom's back!  Empty
PostSubject: Hi, girls! Mom's back!    Hi, girls! Mom's back!  Icon_minitime4th July 2010, 11:33 pm

As you can see, I'm back! I had a wonderful time in Vienna. I met both the Serbian president Tadic and the Austrian president Fisher and I have to admit I wasn't excited at all. Actually, when I was shaking hands with Tadic, I was trying to imagine it was Blackie, which was not difficult after a few glasses of wine.Hi, girls! Mom's back!  Drunken_smilie

So, was everything OK while I was away? Hi, girls! Mom's back!  Icon_question
Hi, girls! Mom's back!  666812
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Hi, girls! Mom's back!    Hi, girls! Mom's back!  Icon_minitime5th July 2010, 4:31 pm

Hi there, Xan!!! Welcome back Very Happy hahah, great to hear about those meetings, lol Laughing how comes that you got to meet the two presidents, by the way? Very Happy

As for me, I'm just back from a trip, too Very Happy I went to Sardinia with my mum for a literature festival. The landscape around was just beautiful, and I could see stars at night like never before... but the hotel was just awful Laughing our room was so humid that the blankets were WET and we had insects running everywhere in the bathroom D: on a funny note, though, the garden around the hotel reminded me A LOT of the one in Blackie's house, the one in Malibu he was selling a while ago... so, beautiful garden, pity for the shitty rooms Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Hi, girls! Mom's back!    Hi, girls! Mom's back!  Icon_minitime5th July 2010, 11:39 pm

@Xan: welcome back Mom bounce
great to hear that you had great time in Vienna!
oh and btw,are you involved in politics? cherry

@Doc: literature festival in Sardinia? wow that sounds awesome! i'd love to be there Hi, girls! Mom's back!  232696
but i fucking hate insects so i gotta think about it Shocked

i know we're a bit late about writing comments about the festivals and concerts we attended,but wait for it.i'm writing quite a long one about Sonisphere(Big fuckin' four Hi, girls! Mom's back!  232696 ) and yesterday we saw Nevermore ( Hi, girls! Mom's back!  232696 ). i'm gonna post a detailed comment on both. for the last two weeks Bet and i have been having the greatest time of our lives,so wait till we set up our minds Hi, girls! Mom's back!  232696

imagine that you saw Jerry Cantrell first,then Corey Taylor then Dave Mustaine and then Jeff Loomis and Warrel Dane Hi, girls! Mom's back!  232696

how can you possibly be alive after all that Hi, girls! Mom's back!  232696
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Hi, girls! Mom's back!    Hi, girls! Mom's back!  Icon_minitime6th July 2010, 12:59 am

principia wrote:
@Doc: literature festival in Sardinia? wow that sounds awesome! i'd love to be there Hi, girls! Mom's back!  232696
but i fucking hate insects so i gotta think about it Shocked

Haha, I literature festivals are great Very Happy pity that this time I missed the greatest parts of the things in there... just saw my mum presenting her book on stage, lol. The insects part was definitely bad, though D: at one time I was like "Gosh, I have enough of this shit! I can't touch anything in this fucking bathroom without stumbling into a fucking bug!" Hi, girls! Mom's back!  251688 Hi, girls! Mom's back!  2548 (Doctor Ruin's truck driver mode: ON)

Quote :
i know we're a bit late about writing comments about the festivals and concerts we attended,but wait for it.i'm writing quite a long one about Sonisphere(Big fuckin' four Hi, girls! Mom's back!  232696 ) and yesterday we saw Nevermore ( Hi, girls! Mom's back!  232696 ). i'm gonna post a detailed comment on both. for the last two weeks Bet and i have been having the greatest time of our lives,so wait till we set up our minds Hi, girls! Mom's back!  232696

imagine that you saw Jerry Cantrell first,then Corey Taylor then Dave Mustaine and then Jeff Loomis and Warrel Dane Hi, girls! Mom's back!  232696

how can you possibly be alive after all that Hi, girls! Mom's back!  232696

You'll be forgiven for that, then... Laughing seeing all of those guys live can really fuck up brain cells and make you sick for too much drooling, hahah Very Happy take your time to 'recover' and see ya back with the reviews then! And... woah, Nevermore too! I can truly believe you had a great time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Hi, girls! Mom's back!    Hi, girls! Mom's back!  Icon_minitime6th July 2010, 9:49 pm

principia wrote:

oh and btw,are you involved in politics?

No, God forbid! I hate politics! I suffer from the chronic lack of sense of diplomacy, but, on the other side, I have some talent for music, i.e. I can sing pretty well and I've been a member of a church choir for almost twenty years. Last week, my choir was invited to sing at the celebration of 150 years of the Serbian Orthodox parish in Vienna. Both presidents were there and so, I met them. Actually, we just shook hands and that was all. After the VIPs had gone, we, the plebs, could enjoy the excellent wine and sandwiches. big grin
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Hi, girls! Mom's back!    Hi, girls! Mom's back!  Icon_minitime6th July 2010, 10:07 pm

@Doc I'm glad you had a great time in Sardinia. I have to repeat that I would really like to read one of your mother's books, but I'm afraid I'll have to wait till someone translates it to English.

By the way, I hate bugs, too. How the hell could you even step into that freaky hotel, not to mention sleeping in it?!? I bet you slept with one eye open!
pirat
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Hi, girls! Mom's back!    Hi, girls! Mom's back!  Icon_minitime6th July 2010, 10:12 pm

By the way, guys, what happened to Bet? No sigh of her, as if she's disappeared off the face of the Earth. scratch
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Hi, girls! Mom's back!    Hi, girls! Mom's back!  Icon_minitime7th July 2010, 12:52 pm

haha Xan,we've been through a couple of concerts and festivals and we're really tired big grin
i guess she's spending some time with her brother (her cell phone was stolen at the Nevermore concert,so i can't talk to her since Monday Hi, girls! Mom's back!  2548 )
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Hi, girls! Mom's back!    Hi, girls! Mom's back!  Icon_minitime8th July 2010, 1:07 am

Oh, I've forgotten something! Mom has brought something for you! Hi, girls! Mom's back!  Icon_tongue

Hi, girls! Mom's back!  2hgu3iq
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Hi, girls! Mom's back!    Hi, girls! Mom's back!  Icon_minitime8th July 2010, 2:01 am

Woah, sounds really cool about the celebration you did! Very Happy I would love to hear you singing!

And that presents looks really yummy cherry

xanthipee wrote:
@Doc I'm glad you had a great time in Sardinia. I have to repeat that I would really like to read one of your mother's books, but I'm afraid I'll have to wait till someone translates it to English.

Haha, yep, unfortunately still no news about the English translations... the project seems to be completely vanished. Damn italian editors Neutral

Quote :
By the way, I hate bugs, too. How the hell could you even step into that freaky hotel, not to mention sleeping in it?!? I bet you slept with one eye open! pirat
The organizers of the festival gave us that hotel room... and obviously, they chose the cheapest hotel they could find, lol Laughing we definitely slept with an eye opened... ok, actually, both me and my mum experienced some lovely insomnia problems at night Hi, girls! Mom's back!  2548 Laughing
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Hi, girls! Mom's back!    Hi, girls! Mom's back!  Icon_minitime9th July 2010, 10:59 pm

By the way, I like the way you've described the hotel garden. A few years ago, I was in San Remo. We were staying in a hotel which had the magical garden! It was absolutely unbelievable! It was full of strange, exotic plants and flowers of the colours I didn't even know they existed! Hi, girls! Mom's back!  Icon_flower And the scent! I doubt Blackie himself has ever been in such a heavenly place! Hi, girls! Mom's back!  Herz
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Hi, girls! Mom's back!    Hi, girls! Mom's back!  Icon_minitime10th July 2010, 12:39 am

Must have been a really wonderful place so! By the way... woah, you've been to San Remo? Very Happy Cool! Never been there yet :oops:
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Hi, girls! Mom's back!    Hi, girls! Mom's back!  Icon_minitime10th July 2010, 8:27 pm

MOOOOOMM!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Hi, girls! Mom's back!    Hi, girls! Mom's back!  Icon_minitime10th July 2010, 8:56 pm

Betelguese wrote:
MOOOOOMM!!! cheers

You silly little girl! Hi, girls! Mom's back!  Icon_lol It's good to "see" you again! How are you? I've read principia's report about the Sonisphere festival and obviously you had a great time. I hope you'll share your impressions about the festival with us.

By the way, why aren't you my facebook friend any more? Hi, girls! Mom's back!  Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Hi, girls! Mom's back!    Hi, girls! Mom's back!  Icon_minitime10th July 2010, 9:08 pm

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Must have been a really wonderful place so! By the way... woah, you've been to San Remo? Very Happy Cool! Never been there yet :oops:

I was in San Remo a few years ago. I travelled with my choir to Barcelona and we spent a night in a hotel in San Remo. It is a charming little town, typically Italian, with an ancient church located in the central square. Very, very cute! Hi, girls! Mom's back!  Herz Are you aware how really beautiful your country is? Hi, girls! Mom's back!  Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Hi, girls! Mom's back!    Hi, girls! Mom's back!  Icon_minitime11th July 2010, 12:41 am

xanthipee wrote:
Betelguese wrote:
MOOOOOMM!!! cheers

You silly little girl! Hi, girls! Mom's back!  Icon_lol It's good to "see" you again! How are you? I've read principia's report about the Sonisphere festival and obviously you had a great time. I hope you'll share your impressions about the festival with us.

By the way, why aren't you my facebook friend any more? Hi, girls! Mom's back!  Icon_sad

Oh, mom I totally forgot to tell ya, as you know I'm not using facebook that much any more and it was the time to get rid of it.. So I deleted my account altogether Hi, girls! Mom's back!  11951

I don't know if I'd use a "social utility" again but if I do, I'll inform you in the first place Hi, girls! Mom's back!  39417
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, girls! Mom's back!    Hi, girls! Mom's back!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, girls! Mom's back!
Page 1 of 1