The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Espanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
principia
Pub Manager
principia

Espanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Empty
PostSubject: Espanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!   Espanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Icon_minitime11th July 2010, 11:25 pm

hell yeah and the world cup goes toooo:
Espanaaaaaaaaaaa cheers

my favorite team of all times (although i was kinda shocked that Brazil sucked this time,i wasn't expecting this successs from Spain) Inıesta,Puyol and Casillas were just plain awesome bounce

well done guys, well done cheers
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Espanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!   Espanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Icon_minitime12th July 2010, 12:41 am

Spain deserves to be the World Champion. They played wonderfully. Have you seen when that son of a bitch de Jong slammed his shoe into Xavi Alonso's chest? Unbelievable! Espanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! 27409
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Espanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!   Espanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Icon_minitime12th July 2010, 1:44 am

Hell, I completely missed the final match Espanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! 2548 yay for Spain, though! Very Happy

Pity for Argentina, though, I thought it started off so well... and then got lost in the end Laughing

(Oh, and let me say... Italy was a complete SHAME this year. Espanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! 2548 They started to play decently only in the last TWO MINUTES of their last match Espanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! 2548 the players literally got tomatoes thrown at, when they came back home Laughing )
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Espanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!   Espanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Icon_minitime12th July 2010, 2:24 am

haha,really Doc,Italy sucked What a Face
they're too old to be in that team,for god's sake i know cannavaro for ages,give the man a break Espanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! 2548
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Espanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!   Espanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Icon_minitime12th July 2010, 2:57 am

principia wrote:
haha,really Doc,Italy sucked What a Face
they're too old to be in that team,for god's sake i know cannavaro for ages,give the man a break Espanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! 2548

Totally true Espanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! 2548 luckily, this was the last time for all of the old guys, hopefully the next time we're gonna have some fresh meat Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Espanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!   Espanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Icon_minitime12th July 2010, 9:12 pm

Espana?! Espanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! 683179
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Espanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!   Espanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Espanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Electric Circus Saloon :: Ground Floor :: Bar-
Jump to: