The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) Empty
PostSubject: A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =)   A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) Icon_minitime16th July 2010, 1:31 am

Ahaha I can't stop laughing to this one! A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) 460863

"Dolly Parton's boobs exploded as a result" A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) 72337

Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =)   A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) Icon_minitime16th July 2010, 2:07 am

hahaha that's a great one A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) 460863

wanna know about "zee creation of The Obsidian Conspiracy"?

c'mon watch it then. Jeffery and Warrel are here to tell ya A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) 2548

A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) 460863
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =)   A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) Icon_minitime16th July 2010, 2:27 am

Ahaha anyone can understand in a second that Warrel's someone who's heavily into food after a couple of interviews, if not necessarily a "licenced cook" Suspect A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) 460863
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =)   A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) Icon_minitime17th July 2010, 11:12 am

Hahahah, that's a very funny one! A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) 460863
...I don't know really much about Nevermore (they're in my looong "someday I'll search for something more about them" list A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) 2548 ), but these two rock Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =)   A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) Icon_minitime15th August 2010, 12:43 am

These two guys are really interesting. It's so good to see the people who are successful in what they do and who are not arrogant because of the success. I'm sick and tired of the self-important, puffed up assholes! A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) 836975

My favourite quote: "Her boobs are bigger that her head!" A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) 72337
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =)   A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) Icon_minitime15th August 2010, 12:47 am

Doctor Ruin wrote:
...(they're in my looong "someday I'll search for something more about them" list A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) 2548 ), but these two rock Laughing

A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) 460863 Same here!
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =)   A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) Icon_minitime15th August 2010, 2:00 am

xanthipee wrote:
These two guys are really interesting. It's so good to see the people who are successful in what they do and who are not arrogant because of the success. I'm sick and tired of the self-important, puffed up assholes! A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) 836975
My favourite quote: "Her boobs are bigger that her head!"
A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) 72337
Ahh.. I guess this is what makes Nevermore a special band.. They are so much into the spiritual side of life in the abstract that, they forget to act like assholes! A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) Icon_pirat

Ahahaha Dolly's boobs A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) 460863 Oh shit A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) 2548

And my favorite quote would be;
-Where do you normally put your volcanic glass?
-Umm.. In my arse!

Or maybe;
-Spicy... He's a spicy guy!
-I'm not spicy. Unless you get downstairs.

Eww A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) 2548 A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) 460863

xanthipee wrote:
Doctor Ruin wrote:
...(they're in my looong "someday I'll search for something more about them" list A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) 2548 ), but these two rock Laughing
A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) 460863 Same here!
You won't be dissappointed! I suggest you to start from the band Sanctuary, the very begining of the Nevermore nucleus A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =)   A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) Icon_minitime15th August 2010, 2:17 pm

xanthipee wrote:

My favourite quote: "Her boobs are bigger that her head!" A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) 72337

glad you liked them Xan!

Nevermore is a "real" band that "really" says something. of course it depends on your point of view or your path that you chose in life; but there's so much that you can get from Dane's lyrics. Jeff is one of the best guitarists ever and he's a genius. when Dane's awesome lyrics and vocals combine with Jeff's great and unique guitar work,the result won't be an ordinary progressive/thrash band,it becomes "Nevermore".
Warrel is by far the best lyricist in my opinion,and i love him so much just because he puts this silly smile on my face everytime i find something from myself(my innerself) in his lyrics bounce

Quote :
feel the flow and let all thoughts fade,
we shall be one for this sacrament has begun

Betelguese wrote:
I suggest you to start from the band Sanctuary, the very begining of the Nevermore nucleus

this!
to worship the mighty vocals of WD bow
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =)   A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) Icon_minitime15th August 2010, 10:55 pm

Wow, they sound really powerful! They are so articulated that you can understand absolutely every word. What's more, they really know how to play. Worth listening, definitely! A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) 305174
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =)   A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) Icon_minitime16th August 2010, 1:58 am

xanthipee wrote:
Wow, they sound really powerful! They are so articulated that you can understand absolutely every word. What's more, they really know how to play. Worth listening, definitely! A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) 305174
Hahaha because they have that great Seattle accent king I can't really talk about Nevermore because every fucking piece of work they've delivered so far is just too damn personal for me and for every "Never-Head" I suppose.. Every single note, every single word, you know.. You'll figure it out too soon if you really can get into WD's head, Jeffery's heart.. A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) 416115
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =)   A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Electric Circus Saloon :: Ground Floor :: The Window Side-
Jump to: