The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!


Have a drink, dude.
 
PortalHomeUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 If Aragorn Was Gay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

Posts : 397
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 27
Location : İstanbul

If Aragorn Was Gay Empty
PostSubject: If Aragorn Was Gay   If Aragorn Was Gay Icon_minitime27th August 2010, 1:26 am

I suppose you know that infamous Avenue Q thingy called 'If you were gay'.. I made a video with it for Ace and Blackie long ago, Blackie was accusing Ace for being gay big grin That always succeeded in cracking me up If Aragorn Was Gay 460863
Well, I'm sooo in a LOTR mood nowadays, so I searched for the LOTR tributes last night, and saw they did a video with it for Aragorn and Legolas as well If Aragorn Was Gay 405725

Can't stop laughing, hope you'll enjoy too;


If Aragorn Was Gay 72337 If Aragorn Was Gay 72337
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

Posts : 297
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 47
Location : Novi Sad, Serbia

If Aragorn Was Gay Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Aragorn Was Gay   If Aragorn Was Gay Icon_minitime27th August 2010, 1:49 am

It is funny. Orlando Bloom really looks like an idiot, although, to be honest with you, I liked him very much when I first saw the film. Now, it's not that bewitching any more. If Aragorn Was Gay 308310
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

Posts : 445
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 29
Location : Naples, Italy

If Aragorn Was Gay Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Aragorn Was Gay   If Aragorn Was Gay Icon_minitime27th August 2010, 3:51 pm

If Aragorn Was Gay 460863 If Aragorn Was Gay 460863 If Aragorn Was Gay 460863

That was great, those voice crack me up!
...By the way, are the guys who made this "If You Were Gay" song the same who made "The Internet Is For Porn" one? Kinda sounds on the same style!

Too funny, anyway If Aragorn Was Gay 460863

Aragooooooooorn... If Aragorn Was Gay 232696


Betelguese wrote:
I suppose you know that infamous Avenue Q thingy called 'If you were gay'.. I made a video with it for Ace and Blackie long ago, Blackie was accusing Ace for being gay big grin That always succeeded in cracking me up If Aragorn Was Gay 460863

I think I *need* to see that What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
principia
Pub Manager
principia

Posts : 436
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 32
Location : Istanbul

If Aragorn Was Gay Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Aragorn Was Gay   If Aragorn Was Gay Icon_minitime27th August 2010, 5:44 pm

if Aragorn was gay...
that'd be ok If Aragorn Was Gay 232696

If Aragorn Was Gay 460863

haha Ace&Blackie version of this rules btw..you gotta see that one also If Aragorn Was Gay 460863
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

Posts : 297
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 47
Location : Novi Sad, Serbia

If Aragorn Was Gay Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Aragorn Was Gay   If Aragorn Was Gay Icon_minitime28th August 2010, 1:05 am

Betelguese wrote:
I suppose you know that infamous Avenue Q thingy called 'If you were gay'.. I made a video with it for Ace and Blackie long ago, Blackie was accusing Ace for being

I've never heard of Avenue Q. What's that? And I want to see the video with Blackie and Ace. If Aragorn Was Gay 2838 Can you help me? If Aragorn Was Gay Alien
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

Posts : 397
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 27
Location : İstanbul

If Aragorn Was Gay Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Aragorn Was Gay   If Aragorn Was Gay Icon_minitime28th August 2010, 1:25 am

xanthipee wrote:
It is funny. Orlando Bloom really looks like an idiot, although, to be honest with you, I liked him very much when I first saw the film. Now, it's not that bewitching any more. If Aragorn Was Gay 308310

I think I get what you're saying, the first time it came out all the girls were like "legolaaaas..! If Aragorn Was Gay 91066 " he was beyond cool and everything. When I decided to see it once more, it wasn't the same because I felt his acting wasn't really that " If Aragorn Was Gay 91066 ", it was just regular and insecure.

But I do think Orlando himself is a very humble, down-to-earth and sweet person. And his dark British accent is killer If Aragorn Was Gay 2838

Doctor Ruin wrote:
That was great, those voice crack me up!
...By the way, are the guys who made this "If You Were Gay" song the same who made "The Internet Is For Porn" one? Kinda sounds on the same style!
Ahahahahha If Aragorn Was Gay 460863
I don't know if it's the same guys singing, but it's from a musical called 'Avenue Q' If Aragorn Was Gay 93423 ANd this just reminded me of a conversation me and a couple of male friends had; we were talking about guys like Bill Gates, the-technology-geek-one said he'd kiss his hands and put them in his forehead (this is an act of respect towards the elder ones over here) if he'd ever see him, and the other said 'Yes I'd probably do the same for inventing the "machine of porn" If Aragorn Was Gay 93423

Quote :
Aragooooooooorn... If Aragorn Was Gay 232696
Ağhh If Aragorn Was Gay 232696 I still feel the same as I wrote down on the random thoughts topic about all the LOTR guys If Aragorn Was Gay 232696

Quote :
I think I *need* to see that If Aragorn Was Gay Fresse
And I think I'm a-upload it now! If Aragorn Was Gay 93423

Quote :
haha Ace&Blackie version of this rules btw..you gotta see that one also If Aragorn Was Gay 460863
Hell If Aragorn Was Gay 460863
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

Posts : 445
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 29
Location : Naples, Italy

If Aragorn Was Gay Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Aragorn Was Gay   If Aragorn Was Gay Icon_minitime28th August 2010, 3:44 pm

Betelguese wrote:
Ahahahahha If Aragorn Was Gay 460863
I don't know if it's the same guys singing, but it's from a musical called 'Avenue Q' If Aragorn Was Gay 93423 ANd this just reminded me of a conversation me and a couple of male friends had; we were talking about guys like Bill Gates, the-technology-geek-one said he'd kiss his hands and put them in his forehead (this is an act of respect towards the elder ones over here) if he'd ever see him, and the other said 'Yes I'd probably do the same for inventing the "machine of porn" If Aragorn Was Gay 93423

If Aragorn Was Gay 460863 the "machine of porn" If Aragorn Was Gay 460863
Hell yeah, dear Billy definitely made happy lots of persons with that If Aragorn Was Gay 547387

Oh, just checked for Avenue Q, btw... yep, they're the same who did The Internet is for Porn If Aragorn Was Gay 460863 (here it is Laughing )

Quote :
[strike]Ağhh If Aragorn Was Gay 232696 I still feel the same as I wrote down on the random thoughts topic about all the LOTR guys If Aragorn Was Gay 232696


Aaaaw If Aragorn Was Gay 232696 they were some great thoughts Laughing

Quote :
And I think I'm a-upload it now! If Aragorn Was Gay 93423

Yay! adore
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

Posts : 297
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 47
Location : Novi Sad, Serbia

If Aragorn Was Gay Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Aragorn Was Gay   If Aragorn Was Gay Icon_minitime28th August 2010, 8:49 pm

I've just read the Avenue Q entry on Wikipedia and now I know what it is. Unfortunately, it's not popular in Serbia. If Aragorn Was Gay Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

Posts : 397
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 27
Location : İstanbul

If Aragorn Was Gay Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Aragorn Was Gay   If Aragorn Was Gay Icon_minitime20th September 2010, 6:55 pm

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Oh, just checked for Avenue Q, btw... yep, they're the same who did The Internet is for Porn If Aragorn Was Gay 460863 (here it is Laughing )

If Aragorn Was Gay 460863
That is soo cool per se If Aragorn Was Gay 460863

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Quote :
And I think I'm a-upload it now! If Aragorn Was Gay 93423

Yay! If Aragorn Was Gay 752166
Definately, yay, I did it If Aragorn Was Gay 93423
Here it is, it's done in a real limited time so I couldn't get the result I wanted, yet it's funny enough...
hotfile.com Avenue_Q.wmv.html If Aragorn Was Gay 93423
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




If Aragorn Was Gay Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Aragorn Was Gay   If Aragorn Was Gay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
If Aragorn Was Gay
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Electric Circus Saloon :: Ground Floor :: The Window Side-
Jump to: