The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
principia
Pub Manager
principia

Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... Empty
PostSubject: Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings...   Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... Icon_minitime28th August 2010, 2:23 am

...have been invading my head for quite a long time(Yngwie being the main reason) Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 2548

i've been listening to some death metal bands-that can be referred as the "Viking Metal" bands- and been obsessed with Amon Amarth (Johan Hegg in particular Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 232696 ) bear bang

so post the Vikings here-as it definitely needs its own thread-,any Vikings(any of the Scandinavan bands you like), so that we can have both orgasm and eargasm bear bang

i'll start:

Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 232696
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings...   Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... Icon_minitime28th August 2010, 2:58 am

i am a viking bear bang (he is a viking Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 232696 )

Soto is awesome(well,he ain't a Viking but anyways Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 547387 ) bounce
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings...   Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... Icon_minitime28th August 2010, 3:38 pm

Gotta love the vikings!
I used to listen a lot to Amon Amarth when I was angry, a couple of years ago Laughing

Cry Of The Black Birds... Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 232696

...Should put the album back on my computer, now that I think about it.

As for Yngwie... aaaaaaaaw Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 232696
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings...   Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... Icon_minitime28th August 2010, 10:03 pm

Doctor Ruin wrote:
I used to listen a lot to Amon Amarth when I was angry, a couple of years ago Laughing

same here,i used to listen to them a lot but haven't been listening to any of their albums in its entirety for a long time..i discovered them in a compilation album that i got many years ago,with one of the most awesome songs ever: Death in Fire Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 305174

i'm obsessed with the album "Fate of Norns" at the moment Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 232696

Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings...   Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... Icon_minitime29th August 2010, 6:19 pm

principia wrote:
Doctor Ruin wrote:

same here,i used to listen to them a lot but haven't been listening to any of their albums in its entirety for a long time..i discovered them in a compilation album that i got many years ago,with one of the most awesome songs ever: Death in Fire Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 305174

Yep, haven't listened to them in a long time, too! Haha, as for me, I discovered them when a friend of mine, who was in a huge "viking obsession" period, started to send me some albums from Swedish and Finnish bands big grin there were Ensiferum, Wintersun, Sinergy, Norther and Amon Amarth. With Oden On Our Side is the only album I have, though Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 2548

Never head of Death In Fire, it rocks!!! Very Happy
Here's another one I love... Guardians Of Asgaard big grin

wow,this really brings back the old(and bitter) days back Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 2548

and this one always reminded me of some classic Turkish tunes(so much that when i first listened to it i fell onto the ground laughing Smile )

Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings...   Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... Icon_minitime2nd September 2010, 11:14 pm

Ahhh the threads rock so hard nowadays Shocked Vikings? Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 547387
Excuse me, can I have a heart attack right here and come back again? Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 2548

*crawls to the corner*
*has a highly fatal heart attack and nerve failure*
*crawls back with damaged face nerves, can't control her saliva dropping*

...and it's all because of this:

This is the first video of him that struck me so hard...After watching this, I was never the same. Remember principia? Like lil Davey said "Forgive me father for I have sinned. I'm in an astral plane and I won't never be the same, never never never never never never never NEVER!"
Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 986807

Now make it fullscreen, and watch it in its entirety. When you're in the middle of it; the make-love-to-the-lucky-duck-stratocaster part; watch yourself because it really does some nerve damages on various parts of your body Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 547387

EDIT: Now I see it's between 3:36 - 3.46 Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 986807

Last edited by Betelguese on 3rd September 2010, 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings...   Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... Icon_minitime3rd September 2010, 12:40 am

hey hey oh my Neutral
crazy swedes time again..
dark tranquillity was one of my favorite bands and i was obsessed with some of their songs..i just started to dig my old memories with my pal again(especially tonight) and found these ones Neutral

Neutral

Neutral

these guys are beyond awesome,as you'll notice Neutral
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings...   Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... Icon_minitime3rd September 2010, 12:55 am

Betelguese wrote:

[SIX MINUTES OF TOTAL DROOLING TIME]

...You killed me Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 547387
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings...   Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... Icon_minitime3rd September 2010, 1:49 am

After Lethe, I think I'm done tonight. I'm literally finished. Neutral

But I always have some spare room for Yngwie Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 232696

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Betelguese wrote:

[SIX MINUTES OF TOTAL DROOLING TIME]
...You killed me Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 547387
Morrissey singing in my head 'as I live and breathe, you have killed me, you have killed me' Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 547387

Well Doc.. You've got to have the DVD then Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 547387
'Trial by Fire: Live in Leningrad' that's the name of it, especially the ending is .... is... ... ah.. *die*

One night we watched it with principia in her house for the first time, and guess what happened? The next day, neighbours were all complaining about the 'orgasmic sounds' that was coming from us the night before Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 547387 Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 547387 Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 547387

And this Alcatrazz DVD 'Metallic Live' from 1984... You should see his fancy red boots and the ending of the concert where the other members levitate him by grabbing his leg Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 2548
And see him playing 'Bouree' Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 232696

Here's some more Yngwie at his best:

He's playing without pick Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 959554 ..by putting it between his lips at 2:33 Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 232696

And I love this video so much, don't know why Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 232696

Darnit, I think our new neighbours will be a bit uncomfortable tonight Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 547387

Ahem..Why to know that his wife is a Turkish woman hurts so much?
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings...   Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... Icon_minitime3rd September 2010, 2:02 am

Betelguese wrote:
One night we watched it with principia in her house for the first time, and guess what happened? The next day, neighbours were all complaining about the 'orgasmicsounds' that was coming from us the night before Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 547387 Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 547387 Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 547387

ahem..

Betelguese wrote:
He's playing without pick Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 959554 ..by putting it between his lips at 2:33 Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 232696

wha.. waaaht

i think we need a "Yngwie" thread Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 232696

Betelguese wrote:
Ahem.Why to know that his wife is a Turkish woman hurts so much? I literally wanna cry

make it seen so that i can cry out!
damn you ebru,you're not called april and i fuckin hate you evill

ok,i feel better now Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 513440
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings...   Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... Icon_minitime3rd September 2010, 2:10 am

Quote :
ahem..
What? Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 405725

Quote :
wha.. Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 137354
Remember the secene? Remember the night we've seen it for the first time? Maybe like this one?

Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... Viking

Quote :
make it seen so that i can cry out!
damn you ebru,you're not called april and i fuckin hate you Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 260337
ok,i feel better now Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 513440
That explains why their son is a "little Yngwie".. See? She's an extremely unnecessary woman Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 513440
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings...   Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... Icon_minitime3rd September 2010, 2:32 am

Betelguese wrote:
Maybe like this one?

yay Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 232696
:faint:

Betelguese wrote:
That explains why their son is a "little Yngwie".. See? She's an extremely unnecessary woman Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 513440

even her genes are useless Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 836975
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings...   Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... Icon_minitime3rd September 2010, 2:33 am

*Comes back to life, but stays away from the other videos for tonight 'cos she doesn't want another heart attack on the same night*

Gonna watch the videos tomorrow, promised Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 232696

Betelguese wrote:
One night we watched it with principia in her house for the first time, and guess what happened? The next day, neighbours were all complaining about the 'orgasmic sounds' that was coming from us the night before Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 547387 Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 547387 Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 547387

Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 460863 Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 460863 Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 460863

Gotta search for that DVD, then!

...And make sure to watch it when no-one is around Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 547387

Quote :
i think we need a "Yngwie" thread Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 232696

I think I totally agree Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 232696

Woh, I didn't even know that Yngwie was married, by the way Shocked
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings...   Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... Icon_minitime3rd September 2010, 2:42 am

Doctor Ruin wrote:

wanna know how many times? Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 547387
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings...   Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... Icon_minitime3rd September 2010, 9:47 pm

principia wrote:
Doctor Ruin wrote:

wanna know how many times? Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 547387

He was married more than once? Laughing

...Ok, I'm just hopeless, lol. But yep, I'd like to know, hahah! Noticed that Bet is gonna make a post about his wives... now I'm getting curious Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 547387
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings...   Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... Icon_minitime20th September 2010, 7:32 pm

Okay, here we go with some other viking themed songs from.. ahem.. surprisingly Satyricon (Hell yes Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 232696 ):

The title is 'my tribute to winter land' and he says; "vi er vikinger av det kalde vinter land, en trone av svarte sjeler" that means; "we are vikings from the cold winter land, a throne of black souls" Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 480816
and please remind that he -Satyr-s almost a boy-child when this record came out Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 2548

And another one;

I'd call it 'Disneyland for grown-ups" rather than "Vikingland" Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 405725

And this is a tottally random Satyricon song in Norwegian, which I like soooo much! The title means 'Shadow Dance':

Ahh.. what a fantastic drummer Frost is! I totally adore his playing, I never enjoyed a drumming that much in a long time!! Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... 47026
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings...   Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Electric Circus Saloon :: Ground Floor :: The Presley Couch-
Jump to: