The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blackie's bedroom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

Blackie's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Blackie's bedroom   Blackie's bedroom Icon_minitime3rd September 2010, 12:19 am

Blackie's bedroom Moz-screenshot-9Blackie's bedroom Moz-screenshot-10Well, girls, I've found this picture on the net ... I wonder how many women have slept in this bed ... Blackie's bedroom 207435

Blackie's bedroom 2yv3om1
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

Blackie's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackie's bedroom   Blackie's bedroom Icon_minitime3rd September 2010, 12:21 am

Yuck! This looks like brothel! Blackie's bedroom 772695
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

Blackie's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackie's bedroom   Blackie's bedroom Icon_minitime3rd September 2010, 12:34 am

Lol, I'm not too fond of the color choices... I mean, whenever I see blue and red together I think of a sink with blue for cold water and red for hot water Laughing

Other than that, though, I don't find it *that* bad... despite the "brothel" effect that it indeed gives Blackie's bedroom 460863
It's Blackie's old house, though... it's been on sale for ages, it seems Laughing it still is!

xanthipee wrote:
I wonder how many women have slept in this bed ...

That was exactly the same question that came to my mind right after seeing the picture for the first time Blackie's bedroom 460863

*Cough* Other pics of the same house... *cough*

Blackie's bedroom 20hrl36

Blackie's bedroom Foghs3

(...Doesn't it look A LOT like a The Sims 2 house, here? Blackie's bedroom 547387 )

Blackie's bedroom 20jfnko
(Everyone at W.A.S.P. Nation wondered how the hell could Blackie fit in that bathtub... looks SO small! Laughing )

...The garden is pretty damn cool, I must say!

Blackie's bedroom 3483akg

Blackie's bedroom 1zb447m

Blackie's bedroom 169hkr6

Blackie's bedroom 11ier28

Blackie's bedroom Dlj3hv

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
principia
Pub Manager
principia

Blackie's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackie's bedroom   Blackie's bedroom Icon_minitime3rd September 2010, 1:49 am

whoa!
the garden looks fantastic Shocked Blackie's bedroom 232696

never seen that before, is this the one in Malibu that he's trying to sell for ages? big grin
it's an amazing house,i like the kitchen and the garden very much Blackie's bedroom 232696

and you know what? that's the bathtub in my dream Blackie's bedroom 2548
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

Blackie's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackie's bedroom   Blackie's bedroom Icon_minitime3rd September 2010, 3:36 pm

principia wrote:
whoa!
the garden looks fantastic Shocked Blackie's bedroom 232696

never seen that before, is this the one in Malibu that he's trying to sell for ages? big grin
it's an amazing house,i like the kitchen and the garden very much Blackie's bedroom 232696

and you know what? that's the bathtub in my dream Blackie's bedroom 2548

Haha, yep, that's the Malibu house! big grin

Wondering why he couldn't sell it yet, after all looks like a beautiful house, it has a lovely garden and, although I'm not an expert when it comes to prizes, it doesn't seem to cost *that* much.
Probably that's because the house is situated in the middle of nothing Blackie's bedroom 2548 Searched for the address a while ago on Google maps, and I was brought in this sort of random place completely covered by trees, very far away from any kind of human society Laughing

Aaaaanyway... really? Blackie's bedroom 2548 You dreamed of a similar bathtub even if you've never seen it before? If so... woah, freakin' cool! cherry

Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

Blackie's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackie's bedroom   Blackie's bedroom Icon_minitime3rd September 2010, 11:47 pm

Blackie's bedroom 20hrl36

Is that the plastic ivy on the top of the cupboard?!? Blackie's bedroom 772695 The most tasteless thing I can imagine! The interior of his the house is not very nice, but the garden is truly amazing. Actually, the whole place reminds me of the town of Bedrock. Blackie's bedroom Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

Blackie's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackie's bedroom   Blackie's bedroom Icon_minitime5th September 2010, 8:09 pm

Poor plastic plants, what have they done so bad? Laughing
I like the bathroom, the kitchen and I agree that the garden is amazing, anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blackie's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackie's bedroom   Blackie's bedroom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackie's bedroom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Electric Circus Saloon :: Ground Floor :: Bar-
Jump to: