The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The "Random Yngwie Droolers" Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
principia
Pub Manager
principia

The "Random Yngwie Droolers" Thread Empty
PostSubject: The "Random Yngwie Droolers" Thread   The "Random Yngwie Droolers" Thread Icon_minitime3rd September 2010, 2:15 am

The "Random Yngwie Droolers" Thread 2548

but i had to do it bounce
we can drool here,without ruining that epic "Viking" thread The "Random Yngwie Droolers" Thread 232696

Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Yngwie Droolers" Thread   The "Random Yngwie Droolers" Thread Icon_minitime3rd September 2010, 2:19 am

BUT dear principia I'm afraid I can't express my feelings fair enough!!! The "Random Yngwie Droolers" Thread 91066

This man always had a special place in my heart no matter what.. I don't exactly know what it is but..

I'm gonna contribute this thread till my last breath but now let me just enjoy this pure beauty of... Disciples.. The "Random Yngwie Droolers" Thread 232696
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Yngwie Droolers" Thread   The "Random Yngwie Droolers" Thread Icon_minitime3rd September 2010, 2:44 am

By the way, I suddenly I decided to make a detailed post about his 'wives' tomorrow The "Random Yngwie Droolers" Thread 547387
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Yngwie Droolers" Thread   The "Random Yngwie Droolers" Thread Icon_minitime5th September 2010, 8:05 pm

*Cough* Little present for you girls here... The "Random Yngwie Droolers" Thread 547387

...Saw Malmsteen at Gods Of Metal 2008 and, unbelievably enough, I was able to take a decent video of him playing Rising Force cherry