The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Diamond Brigade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

Black Diamond Brigade Empty
PostSubject: Black Diamond Brigade   Black Diamond Brigade Icon_minitime14th October 2010, 12:11 am

I feel the tears on my eyes at the moment, I'm afraid I can't even explain what I'm up to.. This is pure excitement. Why am I so excited when it's just a simple cover I'm talking about? I-fucking-don't-know!

Well, I saw this one real long time ago on wikipedia: "Black Diamond Brigade, a group formed by Norwegians from different profiled rock bands, did a cover version of the song in 2003. This song is much shorter than the live versions. The band was formed for this cover only."

And I remember going "Wow!" yeah; lordy, a band formed only for one particular song, but never wondered what it really was. I accidentaly stumbled upon this one today: "Black Diamond Brigade is a one-off collaboration between Knut "Euroboy" Schreiner (Turbonegro), Billy Gould (Faith No More), Sigurd "Satyr" Wongraven (Satyricon), Torgny Amdam (Amulet) and Tarjei Strom (Ralph Myerz). This band will mount you and ride you to hell and back! Ex Faith No More Billy Gould, Satyr from Satyricon and Euroboy from Turbonegro has joined up with Torgny from the hardcore band Amulet and Tarjei from Ralph Myerz and the jack herren band. A kickass band that went gold in Norway in 2 weeks with their cover of the Kiss song Black Diamond."

Billy Gould, Knut Schreiner, and my lovely Sigurd. Doing Black Diamond. Okay.
I feel the calamity in my heart. Or let me rephrase; please-kill-meeeeeee!!!