PortalHomeUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! Empty
PostSubject: Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs!   Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! Icon_minitime13th November 2010, 8:25 pm

Ok, been wanting to open this in a while Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! 547387
I've been trying to figure out how to make animated gifs from videos for a looooong time, and especially, to find a way to make 'em squared, since they could be more useful for avatars and stuff What a Face
After a while (and a very useful conversation with my cousin Laughing ) I found out that I've been owning the software I needed for ages, without even knowing: Adobe ImageReady Laughing
So, here's a totally random list of W.A.S.P. themed gifs... feel free to use, drool and abuse Laughing

Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! 27yrj2h
(Yeah, I used to have this as an avatar on W.A.S.P. Nation)

Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! 2q3vod1

Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! Nv9sh5
(This one gives me headaches, I guess I should use more images Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! 2548 )

Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! R2wd4p

Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! 2md026d
(I always loved this part Laughing )

Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! 2uz7ytw
(No, I couldn't show "the rest" of the... ehr, puppet Laughing I guess TinyPic would have banned me forever if I did it, lol)

Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! 3588dno
(A little dark, maybe Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! 2548 )

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs!   Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! Icon_minitime14th November 2010, 12:23 am

This is great, Serena, honey! You're a little genius! Very Happy All the little Blackies are cute. My favourite is the one you couldn't show in its entirety! Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! 666812 Can you make some more of these? Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! 578108
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs!   Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! Icon_minitime14th November 2010, 12:31 am

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Ok, been wanting to open this in a while Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! 547387
I've been trying to figure out how to make animated gifs from videos for a looooong time, and especially, to find a way to make 'em squared, since they could be more useful for avatars and stuff What a Face
After a while (and a very useful conversation with my cousin Laughing ) I found out that I've been owning the software I needed for ages, without even knowing: Adobe ImageReady Laughing
So, here's a totally random list of W.A.S.P. themed gifs... feel free to use, drool and abuse Laughing

Lovely ...

(This one gives me headaches, I guess I should use more images Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! 2548 )

Actually, these two are truly dark, but a part of our Blackie is dark or, at least, he says so.

Johnny Rod is unbelievably cute! He poked me on the FaceBook yesterday. Maybe he likes me ... Who knows, maybe there's still hope for me to become a groupie! Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! 666812 Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! 11951

(No, I couldn't show "the rest" of the... ehr, puppet Laughing I guess TinyPic would have banned me forever if I did it, lol)

What do you think why Blackie likes wearing shorts and showing his hairy little legs? Very Happy

Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! 3588dno
(A little dark, maybe Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! 2548 )

Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs!   Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! Icon_minitime14th November 2010, 3:52 am

xanthipee wrote:
This is great, Serena, honey! You're a little genius! Very Happy All the little Blackies are cute. My favourite is the one you couldn't show in its entirety! Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! 666812 Can you make some more of these? Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! 578108

Hahahah, thank you, dear, glad you like them! Very Happy Yep, I was planning to make some more, will probably post them when they'll be ready! (If you have any idea for a particular scene you'd like to see in gif version, feel free to ask Very Happy )

Gotta agree with you on Johnny Rod, by the way, he's too cute and funny! He added me too on Facebook a while ago, and I was like: Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! 2548
Originally thought it was a fake, then I saw Stet and other musicians commenting on his profile and realised that it must have been really him... so I was even more like a Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! 2548

(Aaaw, good luck on becoming a groupie, btw! Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! 666812 As far as I could see, Johnny didn't even change that much since the 80s, apart from the shorter hair cherry he still looks great! Very Happy )

As for Blackie always wearing shorts... dunno, but sure as hell, they're his trademark clothing, lol.
(Btw, his legs make me Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! 232696 )
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs!   Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! Icon_minitime15th November 2010, 3:49 am

Serenaaaaa those are great! cheers Ahahaha all those cute little Blackies make me go totally Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! 11951 Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! 93423

I make .gif's with ImageReady too, but it's a bit of a devil of the bussiness.. So I use a little program called Advanced GIF Animator, and also you can do it faster and easier simply with flash.. Ehr.. Just wanted to pop in Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! 93423
Quote :

(Aaaw, good luck on becoming a groupie, btw! Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! 666812 As far as I could see, Johnny didn't even change that much since the 80s, apart from the shorter hair cherry he still looks great! Very Happy )
Ahh, yes! Good luck Xan, Johnny does look hot nowadays, even more than the W.A.S.P. years me thinks Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! 683179
And please do some justice to yourself, you're hawt, girl!
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs!   Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! Icon_minitime15th November 2010, 4:12 am

Betelguese wrote:
Serenaaaaa those are great! cheers Ahahaha all those cute little Blackies make me go totally Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! 11951 Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! 93423

Hahah, thanks, dear!!! Very Happy Hell yeah, same reaction I have, I'll admit that baby

Quote :
I make .gif's with ImageReady too, but it's a bit of a devil of the bussiness.. So I use a little program called Advanced GIF Animator, and also you can do it faster and easier simply with flash.. Ehr.. Just wanted to pop in Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! 93423

Totally agree on this! That software drives me crazy D: I have Flash, but I never heard of Advanced GIF Animator, I guess I'll have to try it out! I'll admit that I didn't even make the majority of the work with ImageReady, in effect... I followed quite a bit of a crazy process, lol.
I have this little software, called VirtualDub, which allows me to extract selected parts from videos as .gif animations. The gifs turn out pretty big, though, so... before discovering ImageReady, I used to upload them on TinyPic using the 'avatar' size, so that I could make 'em smaller Laughing then, when I discovered ImageReady, I used it just to make the gifs squared What a Face gotta try the softwares you suggested, though... I guess that's gonna save a lot of time Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs!   Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! Icon_minitime15th November 2010, 4:08 pm

Doctor Ruin wrote:

i remember that Very Happy love this one buzz saw

Doctor Ruin wrote:

"the raven and the redman" ones Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! 232696

Doctor Ruin wrote:

hahahaha Johnny is awesome Laughing [/quote]

Doctor Ruin wrote:

lil Blackie ftw Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! 232696
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs!   Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random W.A.S.P./Blackie animated gifs!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Electric Circus Saloon :: Ground Floor :: The Window Side-
Jump to: