The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

#1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Pub Management
Pub Manager
The Pub Management

#1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park Empty
PostSubject: #1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park   #1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park Icon_minitime28th April 2010, 4:27 pm

#1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park Video_phantom_lg

Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park (also known as KISS in the Attack of the Phantoms) is a 1978 television movie, starring American hard rock band Kiss. The movie's plot revolves around Kiss, who must use their superpowers to battle an evil inventor Abner Devereaux and to save a California amusement park from destruction.

Much of this was inspired by the comic book spin-off that starred the characters of the band.

Prior to the movie's airing, a private screening was held for Kiss, as well as their management and friends. Despite the positive reactions from all in attendance, Kiss hated the movie for the buffoonish way it made them appear. For years after its airing, no one who worked for the group was permitted to mention the movie in their presence. Despite the band's displeasure with the results, Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park was one of the highest-rated TV movies of 1978.

In the promo commercial for his 2009 album Anomaly, Frehley referenced his movie character by doing the hitchhiking gesture (which magically teleported CD copies of his album to the hands of his fans) and saying, "Ack!" before riding off.

IMDb Profile of the movie: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077788/

Last edited by The Pub Management on 21st May 2010, 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thecircus.forumotion.com
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: #1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park   #1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park Icon_minitime29th April 2010, 12:38 am

Gosh, I can't believe this! You've posted the whole fuckin' film! You're a real computer expert! Betelgese, are you sure you're only nineteen? study :?: [i] I'm going to watch it tomorrow because I have just realized that it's the whole film, not just a trailer or something like that! bounce [i]
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: #1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park   #1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park Icon_minitime29th April 2010, 5:17 pm

Uh, please don't embarrass me Xan blush

I'm very very glad that you liked the idea #1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park 2838 Get your popcorn and pepsi (uh what pepsi? #1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park 405725), and just enjoy the film! The price list of the salon buffet is posted! big grin

Waiting for your comments on the movie by the way! #1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park Icon_pirat
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: #1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park   #1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park Icon_minitime29th April 2010, 5:23 pm

Mmmh, I find that Dupke Chocolate Pro Electric Melting Pot in the buffet to be really inspiring...

*starts counting money in the pocket, finds only five cents and sighs*

Oh, well, one day it will be mine! Twisted Evil

Meanwhile, thanks for the movie, I never heard about it before! I'm going to watch it as soon as possible! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: #1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park   #1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park Icon_minitime29th April 2010, 7:59 pm

is it the lamest,the cheesiest movie ever made? or is it the best thriller/fiction?
the answer is up to you,considering it was made in '78, but the answer would probably be the second one,if you're a die hard KISS fan bow

whatever you think about the movie,there's one huge incommutable fact: original KISS kicks ass #1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park 305174
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: #1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park   #1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park Icon_minitime29th April 2010, 8:04 pm

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Mmmh, I find that Dupke Chocolate Pro Electric Melting Pot in the buffet to be really inspiring...

*starts counting money in the pocket, finds only five cents and sighs*

Oh, well, one day it will be mine! Twisted Evil

i prefer and highly suggest "Middle of Nowhere Farms Popcorn, Real Theater - Original (5-pack)" bounce
it's totally organic and healthy(as it can be) rabbit
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: #1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park   #1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park Icon_minitime29th April 2010, 10:50 pm

Doctor Ruin wrote:

Good Lord.. that just cant be a consequence!! Well, this is from wikipedia;

Personal life
Dupke plays and endorses Pearl drums, Sabian cymbals, Ahead drumsticks, and Evans drumheads.
He is a long-time fan of KISS. He dresses as Peter Criss frequently for Halloween.
You should watch the movie, quick! #1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park 93423

principia wrote:
the answer would probably be the second one,if you're a die hard KISS fan
whatever you think about the movie,there's one huge incommutable fact: original KISS kicks ass

bring back pete and ace..#1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park 416115 let there be rock, let there be a 4-way married family again, bring back pete and ace.. #1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park 416115

principia wrote:

i prefer and highly suggest "Middle of Nowhere Farms Popcorn, Real Theater - Original (5-pack)" bounce
it's totally organic and healthy(as it can be) rabbit

*inside joke alert*
yeah, that's because they're well cared by your very self, right? #1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park Icon_rabbit
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: #1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park   #1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park Icon_minitime29th April 2010, 11:11 pm

Betelguese wrote:
*inside joke alert*
yeah, that's because they're well cared by your very self, right? #1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park Icon_rabbit

*inside joke* yeah,i just washed the dirt off of my hands..gardening is a hard work #1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park 887347 *inside joke*
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: #1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park   #1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park Icon_minitime2nd May 2010, 7:36 pm

Any comments on the movie? Anyone? #1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park Icon_pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park   #1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

#1 Movie: KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park
Page 1 of 1