The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Redman :drool: Thread

Go down 
+2
Betelguese
principia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
zombiesmack27
Customer

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitime17th October 2010, 10:25 am

That last picture is probably a...shall we say...up-standing view...
Besides, it's not the size of your pencil that matters, but how well you write your name.

*edited for spelling*
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitime17th October 2010, 10:32 pm

He, he, I agree with you, Zomb. Too bad we can only guess how well Blackie writes! The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 6 666812
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitime17th October 2010, 11:23 pm

zombiesmack27 wrote:
Besides, it's not the size of your pencil that matters, but how well you write your name.

*edited for spelling*

That's what I was going to post, too! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitime18th October 2010, 12:08 am

Doctor Ruin wrote:
zombiesmack27 wrote:

*edited for spelling*

That's what I was going to post, too! Laughing

You're right, girls, but Blackie's "pencil" is simply too small for such a big guy! Well, I guess some guys are out of luck ... Laughing

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 6 20rjmrq
Back to top Go down
zombiesmack27
Customer
zombiesmack27

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitime18th October 2010, 12:57 am

I think the word 'thimble' would qualify here...

If you would like to learn more about the size of various 'pencils' and how well names are written, go here:

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=40&Itemid=54

If that doesn't work, go here and follow the links (look for 'The Penis Chart' on the left side of the page):

http://www.metalsludge.tv/

FYI: Blackie Lawless is mentioned, along with a few ex-WASP members...and their members.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitime18th October 2010, 1:08 am

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 6 460863

Hahahah, the David by Michelangelo! We have a huge copy of that statue in my university, the poor guy had to bear lots of cruel jokes about his... thimble Laughing
P.S.: that Metal Sludge chart is pure fun, love it Laughing anyway, Blackie seemed to get quite a decent... huh... "review" Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitime19th October 2010, 11:24 pm

The penis chart is extraordinary! Laughing The girl who's created it has a great sense of humour. I like the comments like these "His dick is big, but he has bad breath!" or "He's a good lay, but don't look at his teeth - you'll dry up as the Nevada desert!" lol! I mean, some of the "reviews" are really merciless! Boy, I really admire the groupies! How do they manage to survive?! I get dizzy of all those dicks! The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 6 2548 Shocked What a Face drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Redman :drool: Thread
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6