The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread! Empty
PostSubject: The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread!   The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread! Icon_minitime30th April 2010, 8:12 pm

Ok, stolen the basic idea from another forum, I'm quite curious to see what will come out of this.

Here's the thing: we know W.A.S.P. changed their line-up many, many times. What if, for once, we could be the ones to decide who are the members of the band? But... WAIT! You can't just decide the line-up of your dreams and post it here. You'll have to vote for your favourite musician and keep him saved 'till the end Laughing

Rules:
-This is a 'heal and hurt' type of game. That means that all the 'contestants' start with 10 points each. You'll have to take a point from one of the members and give it to the one you want to go on. The first member that reaches 0 will be eliminated.
-Since there are different members for each instrument, we'll have three different sections: "bassists", "guitarists" and "drummers": you'll have to 'heal' and 'hurt' members from each section. Obviously, there's no singer section, but you can still choose to vote for Blackie as bassist or guitarist.
-No double posting! The original rule provided that you could vote only once a day, but in this way the game is going to be almost endless, soooo... you can vote as many times as you want during the day, just keep in mind that you must wait for another person to post after you before voting again.

Contestants:

BASSISTS
Blackie Lawless 10
Johnny Rod 10
Bob Kulick 10
Mike Duda 10

GUITARISTS
Chris Holmes 10
Randy Piper 10
Blackie Lawless 10
Darrell Roberts 10
Doug Blair 10

DRUMMERS
Tony Richards 10
Steve Riley 10
Frankie Banali 10
Stet Howland 10
Mike Dupke 10

*Note: You'll notice that, in this way, there will be only one guitarist winning the elimination, while W.A.S.P. always had two guitars. I thought that we could just wait for the first winner of the guitarist section to come out and then re-open the voting to choose the second guitar. If you have a better idea, please, post here Very Happy

I'll post my first votes, so to also give you an example of how it works =)

BASSISTS
Blackie Lawless 10
Johnny Rod 11 (+)
Bob Kulick 9 (-)
Mike Duda 10

GUITARISTS
Chris Holmes 11 (+)
Randy Piper 10
Blackie Lawless 10
Darrell Roberts 9 (-)
Doug Blair 10

DRUMMERS
Tony Richards 10
Steve Riley 9 (-)
Frankie Banali 10
Stet Howland 11 (+)
Mike Dupke 10

Additional notes: YES, Doctor Ruin has a LOT of time to waste Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread!   The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread! Icon_minitime30th April 2010, 9:00 pm

GREAT!! Ahaha liked that but, what if we choose blackie both as bassist and guitarist at the end? The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread! 736485 lol

shiiiiieett it's real tough to choose!!! The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread! 513440
okkkay.. another time to waste lol and the oscar goes tooo..

BASSISTS
Blackie Lawless 10
Johnny Rod 12 (+)
Bob Kulick 9
Mike Duda 9 (-)

GUITARISTS
Chris Holmes 11
Randy Piper 10
Blackie Lawless 9 (-)
Darrell Roberts 10 (+)
Doug Blair 10

DRUMMERS
Tony Richards 10
Steve Riley 10 (+)
Frankie Banali 10
Stet Howland 11
Mike Dupke 9 (-)

Sorry Tony The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread! 416115

the bassist was the easiest one to choose i believe lol
god, i want the mean man, highly take to randy, but never want blackie as the guitarist hehe anyways, my choice is in a pure musical way The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread! 308310waiting for the second guitarist section though The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread! 2838
as you will see, i voted for johnny rod and darrell and I don't want Blackie to be the guitarist at the same time, uh what have i done?!? The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread! 460863
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread!   The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread! Icon_minitime30th April 2010, 9:30 pm

Quote :
GREAT!! Ahaha liked that but, what if we choose blackie both as bassist and guitarist at the end? The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread! 736485 lol

Damn, here's another thing I forgot to consider, I was pretty sure there was something still missing, lol Laughing
Maybe, a double voting for him, too, in case he gets chosen as both guitarist and bassist? Shocked Laughing

Quote :
the bassist was the easiest one to choose i believe lol

Same here, I love Johnny! Very Happy

Quote :
god, i want the mean man, highly take to randy, but never want blackie as the guitarist hehe anyways, my choice is in a pure musical way The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread! 308310waiting for the second guitarist section though The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread! 2838
as you will see, i voted for johnny rod and darrell and I don't want Blackie to be the guitarist at the same time, uh what have i done?!? The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread! 460863

Lol, yep, that's a though choice with guitarists!!! And drummers, too Neutral
Neeeeeeeew voting! Laughing

BASSISTS
Blackie Lawless 10
Johnny Rod 13 (+)
Bob Kulick 8 (-)
Mike Duda 9

GUITARISTS
Chris Holmes 12 (+)
Randy Piper 10
Blackie Lawless 8 (-)
Darrell Roberts 10
Doug Blair 10

DRUMMERS
Tony Richards 10
Steve Riley 10
Frankie Banali 10
Stet Howland 12 (+)
Mike Dupke 8 (-)

Sorry Mike! :oops:
I can't almost believe I took a point from Blackie as a guitarist Laughing but I absolutely want Chris to go on and I still have to decide if I really want Darrell out, lol.
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread!   The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread! Icon_minitime30th April 2010, 10:44 pm

Let's move on! The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread! Icon_twisted

BASSISTS
Blackie Lawless 10
Johnny Rod 13 (+)
Bob Kulick 7 (-)
Mike Duda 9

GUITARISTS
Chris Holmes 11 (-)
Randy Piper 10
Blackie Lawless 8
Darrell Roberts 11 (+)
Doug Blair 10

DRUMMERS
Tony Richards 10
Steve Riley 11 (+)
Frankie Banali 10
Stet Howland 11 (-)
Mike Dupke 8

Hey I love Tony!
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread!   The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread! Icon_minitime1st May 2010, 1:27 am

Gotta love Tony, hehe Very Happy

BASSISTS
Blackie Lawless 10
Johnny Rod 14 (+)
Bob Kulick 6 (-)
Mike Duda 9

GUITARISTS
Chris Holmes 12 (+)
Randy Piper 10
Blackie Lawless 8
Darrell Roberts 10 (-)
Doug Blair 10

DRUMMERS
Tony Richards 10
Steve Riley 11 (-)
Frankie Banali 10
Stet Howland 12 (+)
Mike Dupke 8

Bringing back some votes, lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread!   The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread! Icon_minitime5th May 2010, 12:18 am

BASSISTS
Blackie Lawless 10
Johnny Rod 15 (+)
Bob
Kulick 5 (-)
Mike Duda 9

GUITARISTS
Chris
Holmes 13 (+)
Randy Piper 9 (-)
Blackie Lawless 8
Darrell Roberts
10 (-)
Doug Blair 10

DRUMMERS
Tony
Richards 9 (-)
Steve Riley 11 (-)
Frankie Banali 11 (+)
Stet Howland
12 (+)
Mike Dupke 8

Well, that's it girls! I'm not sure if I've done the voting properly. Just hope I haven't fucked up the whole thing! The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread! Icon_lolSo, can I vote again today?
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread!   The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread! Icon_minitime5th May 2010, 1:26 am

BASSISTS
Blackie Lawless 10
Johnny Rod 16 (+)
Bob Kulick 4 (-)
Mike Duda 9

GUITARISTS
Chris Holmes 14 (+)
Randy Piper 9
Blackie Lawless 8
Darrell Roberts 9 (-)
Doug Blair 10

DRUMMERS
Tony Richards 10 (+)
Steve Riley 10 (-)
Frankie Banali 11
Stet Howland 12
Mike Dupke 8

xanthipee wrote:
Well, that's it girls! I'm not sure if I've done the voting properly. Just hope I haven't fucked up the whole thing! The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread! Icon_lolSo, can I vote again today?

You did well with the votes, the only thing is that you forgot to delete my old votes when re-writing post... no problem, anyway! Very Happy

And yep, you can vote as many times you want... you can't do that with two consecutive posts, though, you have to wait for another user to post after you. Very Happy But, once you find that another user answered to your votes, you can post again Wink
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread!   The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread! Icon_minitime5th May 2010, 2:06 pm

wait, Bob Culick didn't play bass on Crimson Idol or SNBE The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread! 2838
so i guess you'll have to add another great guitarist to the guitarists,and since it has become even harder,i won't even try to choose one of them every time Wink
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread!   The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread! Icon_minitime5th May 2010, 3:30 pm

Argh, that's right, I put him in the wrong section Shocked silly me The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread! 745343
What are we gonna do? Laughing Maybe edit the lists putting the poor Bob in the right section, giving him a couple of bonus points? Laughing Or restart everything from the beginning? The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread! 2548
Back to top Go down
andedrag
Customer
andedrag

PostSubject: Re: The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread!   The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread! Icon_minitime24th May 2010, 11:26 pm

Doug Blair ++++++++ cheers I love you
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread!   The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread! Icon_minitime25th May 2010, 9:05 pm

Hahaha I think editing the list would be more appropriate that deleting the post altogether bom

Oh.. and welcome to the pub andedrag beer chug
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread!   The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread! Icon_minitime25th May 2010, 10:01 pm

Yay, welcome here, andedrag!!! Very Happy

Ooooooooook, so I went for the editing, lol Laughing
Bob is in the right section now, and received 3 bonus points for the silly mistake I made, lol.

So, here's the situation, now:

BASSISTS
Blackie Lawless 10
Johnny Rod 16
Mike Duda 9

GUITARISTS
Chris Holmes 14
Randy Piper 9
Blackie Lawless 8
Darrell Roberts 9
Doug Blair 10
Bob Kulick 4 + 3 bonus points= 7 (yay, I can do additions, LOL)

DRUMMERS
Tony Richards 10
Steve Riley 10
Frankie Banali 11
Stet Howland 12
Mike Dupke 8
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread!   The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread! Icon_minitime15th November 2010, 4:14 am

Oh no, we forgot about this!!!

Ahem.. alrighty then;

BASSISTS
Blackie Lawless 10
Johnny Rod 17 (+) (I love Johnny!)
Mike Duda 8 (-)

GUITARISTS
Chris Holmes 13 (-)
Randy Piper 9
Blackie Lawless 8
Darrell Roberts 10 (+) (Darrel, yeaaah The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread! 780631 Hey, it's ooonnly for musical concerns The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread! 718202)
Doug Blair 10
Bob Kulick 7

DRUMMERS
Tony Richards 10
Steve Riley 11 (+)
Frankie Banali 11
Stet Howland 11 (-)
Mike Dupke 8

Oh, did I mention I love Tony?!

Ps. And I -again- voted for Rod and Roberts at the same time, and I don't-fucking-want Blackie to play guitar, well at least live, what to do now? The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread! 2548
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread!   The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The W.A.S.P. members elimination thread!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Electric Circus Saloon :: Ground Floor :: W.A.S.P. Corner-
Jump to: