The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Get the Firehouse" Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xanthipee
Bartender

"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Get the Firehouse" Thread   "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th June 2010, 12:03 am

Girls, do you know him? Mike Tramp, White Lion

"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 14spoqc
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: "Get the Firehouse" Thread   "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th June 2010, 2:57 pm

uh,i love Mötley(all members actually) but i don't like Tommy Lee very much "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_silent

as for Mike Tramp..yay! "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 780631
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: "Get the Firehouse" Thread   "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th June 2010, 3:25 pm

Doctor Ruin wrote:
As for Janick Gers... woah, that's a good choice over there!!! Very Happy
...But I always had a crush on Steve Harris... :oops:

Steve "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 232696
they're both so damn hot "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_bounce

how 'bout this one? "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 232696

"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Dxcmzt

and this? "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 232696

"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Mcqla0

"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: "Get the Firehouse" Thread   "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th June 2010, 7:04 pm

I'm not much into Tommy Lee, either... he ain't bad, but... :oops: I'm more of a fan of Nikki Sixx and Vince Neil, Nikki being the first "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 232696

Mike Tramp is a good choice, btw! pirat

And... principia, you know you just killed me with those pics, right? Two Steves for the price of one "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 232696 I think I'm in Heaven "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 959554
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: "Get the Firehouse" Thread   "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th June 2010, 7:22 pm

Doctor Ruin wrote:
I'm not much into Tommy Lee, either... he ain't bad, but... :oops: I'm more of a fan of Nikki Sixx and Vince Neil, Nikki being the first "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 232696
same here Doc..Nikki is YUMMY "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 232696
so is Vince

Doctor Ruin wrote:
And... principia, you know you just killed me with those pics, right? Two Steves for the price of one "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 232696 I think I'm in Heaven "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 959554
Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveeeeee
Steeeeveeee
Steeve
Steve

i want them now!
"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 232696
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: "Get the Firehouse" Thread   "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th June 2010, 7:28 pm

xanthipee wrote:
Girls, do you know him? Mike Tramp, White Lion
Mike's in principia's zone, Xan"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_king I've never been a White Lion fan also, but long as it was the original band of a man like great James Lomenzo, I always have great respect.. You know, Mike's just no attractive for me, who knows, maybe someday "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_rabbit

As for Mötley.. Gimme some Mick Mars!

"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 MICK_MARS

"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 MickMars1-3

"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Mick%20Mars-MMA-000103

"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Mickmars

I feel much worried for his horrible illness tho.. God bless him..

Doctor Ruin wrote:
As for Janick Gers... woah, that's a good choice
over there!!! Very Happy
...But I always had a crush on Steve
Harris... :oops:

Okay "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 959554 Steve time "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 986807

"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Steve_Harris___Iron_Maiden_by_Joaki
"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 O_dfesyvy2pz12gi6
"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Iron-maiden-twickenham-243x260
"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Steve_harris_001_081106
"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Steve%20harris%20iron%20maiden
"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Steve_Harris-4353

Ace Frehley wrote:
I'm feeling low... So get me hiiiiiiggghh... Shock me!

Uh Steve "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 2548
"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 986807
Ahh.. His amazing accent just turns you on, how mysterious, how seductive.. Here, around 1:30 ;

And with his cat!

principia wrote:

Steve "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 232696
they're both so damn hot "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_bounce
how 'bout this one? "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 232696

"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Dxcmzt

Steve is as tall as me, so is that really what we'd look like with Blackie? "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 60333

Oh, no good "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 27409

Last edited by Betelguese on 7th June 2010, 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: "Get the Firehouse" Thread   "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th June 2010, 7:46 pm

Doctor Ruin wrote:

Ahhh I totally forgot about Vince "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 959554 And his "Fuckin' Asshole" "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 547387
But he's being more attractive, since I've learned that he accidentally killed Hanoi Rocks' drummer Razzle, then dedicated Theater of Pain album to him "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 416115

And his daughter.. Ah, unlucky kid.. "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 416115

principia wrote:

Steeeeveeee
Steeve
Steve

i want them now!
Stv.

Uh, my hormonal aspect is eligible only for the other Steve at the moment, excuse me Blackie "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 416115
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: "Get the Firehouse" Thread   "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th June 2010, 7:34 pm

principia wrote:
same here Doc..Nikki is YUMMY "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 232696
so is Vince

Hell yeah "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 232696

principia wrote:
Steeeeveeee
Steeve
Steve

i want them now!

...At the same time or in different moments? "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 666812

*Spends several minutes drooling on the last pics*

Betelguese wrote:
Ahhh I totally forgot about Vince "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 959554 And his "Fuckin' Asshole" "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 547387
But he's being more attractive, since I've learned that he accidentally killed Hanoi Rocks' drummer Razzle, then dedicated Theater of Pain album to him "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 416115

And his daughter.. Ah, unlucky kid.. "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 416115

Aw, damn, I didn't know about Vince's daughter, just found that out... that's so bad, poor girl Sad

Betelguese wrote:
Steve is as tall as me, so is that really what we'd look like with Blackie? "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 60333

Oh, no good "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 27409

Same problem here "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 2548 I'm about the same height, too, just a couple of centimetres taller... and yes, when I met Blackie in Bologna my head could barely rise to his shoulders "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 2548
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: "Get the Firehouse" Thread   "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th June 2010, 6:05 pm

Doctor Ruin wrote:

...At the same time or in different moments? "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 666812
wouldn't really matter actually bounce "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 232696

at the same time "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 780631

Doctor Ruin wrote:
and yes, when I met Blackie in Bologna my head could barely rise to his shoulders "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 2548
you met him? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: "Get the Firehouse" Thread   "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th June 2010, 10:03 pm

principia wrote:
Doctor Ruin wrote:

wouldn't really matter actually bounce "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 232696

at the same time "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 780631

Hahahah, that's a good idea, lol Laughing Laughing

principia wrote:
you met him? Shocked

Ehr... yep, I wrote that on W.A.S.P. Nation too, back ago, but I think it was just a couple of months before you girls joined the forum, so maybe you didn't see that Shocked Very Happy
It was after the concert and I was with my friend Joe and another user of W.A.S.P. Nation, Missy Love Machine... plus other random fans I didn't know. We were lucky enough to catch all the band members, to be honest. Doug was the first, and stayed with us for almost two hours, chatting with fans (and being veeeeeeeery cool with two girls "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 780631 Laughing ). He also signed autographs for us. Then, Mike Duda and Mike Dupke came out (I discovered that Dupke is shorter than me, btw "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 2548 ), both stayed for some minutes, chatting and signing autographs, too.
And, when we were about to lose any hope, here's this too tall man coming out to the bus and approaching to the few fans left. Joe and Missy suddenly started to cry as soon as they saw him... and he was so cute, took their hands and caressed them, while cheering them up "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 887347 Who can say that Blackie Lawless is an asshole and doesn't care for fans, then? "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 416115 He had this sweet look in his eyes while looking at us fans that was just... gosh, can't really describe that, let's say it was just wonderful :oops: it made me feeling just like wanting to hug him so bad... and I would have probably done that, if he wasn't behind a fence "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 2548 We exchanged a few words about weather, lol. Well, """"exchanged a few words"""" "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 2548 Let's say that, when he came, he said he was sorry 'cos he couldn't stay much because it was cold, and he was looking straight at me. I did my best to give a comprehensible and intelligent answer, that turned out to be "Oh, ah... true, yep" *nodding* "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 460863 Like I said on W.A.S.P. Nation, though, I wasn't thinking of him as the frightening presence he's always described as... on the contrary, I was fully aware that he's just another human being like me, who just happens to be someone I respect a lot. The lacking words and everything were all due to the fact that I'm freaking shy by default. Laughing Also tried to say my "Thanks for everything" when he came near to me for the autograph, but my stupid low voice fucked everything up. A fan suddenly started shouting something just right when I was talking, and what I said was completely covered up... so I don't know if he heard me Sad
Both Joe and Missy almost fainted when he left, lol. They literally fell on the ground, still crying, and I fell there with them for a huge hug. It was probably the most surreal experience I had in my life, by the way. When we came back to the hotel, it was just like I was walking in the air... I had this stupid smile on my face even though I couldn't really believe what had just happened. I truly wish you girls to be able to meet him too, someday, really... he's truly wonderful, and so is the rest of the band.
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: "Get the Firehouse" Thread   "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th June 2010, 10:36 pm

Wow, Serena, I didn't know you met Blackie! Your description of the close encounter (of the third kind "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_lol) with Blackie is so exciting and funny. Your stupid low voice!!!"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Lol Everybody who says Blackie is an asshole is just being malicious an jealous! "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 836975
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: "Get the Firehouse" Thread   "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th June 2010, 3:37 pm

xanthipee wrote:
Wow, Serena, I didn't know you met Blackie! "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 836975

Hahah, ok, let's say that I never really put that huge attention on it, even on W.A.S.P. Nation... Laughing the meeting thing happened when the atmosphere on the forum wasn't exactly the best, so, while once I would have opened a huge topic just to celebrate the event, that time I just wrote a not so huge comment on an already existing topic, that suddenly disappeared among the others, lol.
Glad you liked the description of the 'third kind enounter', hahahahah "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 460863
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: "Get the Firehouse" Thread   "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th June 2010, 10:13 pm

Do you know what I'll never understand? The crying reaction. Why do people (women/girls) cry when they see or talk to Blackie? Don't you think it's a bit strange? I mean, he's only doing his job and he does it well, but crying .... I'll never understand that ... "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_scratch

P.S. Last, but not the least: I've been listening to WASP for more then twenty years. They've been with me during the most difficult periods of my life and Blackie and his music really mean much to me, but still, I don't think I'll cry if I ever meet Blackie ... "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: "Get the Firehouse" Thread   "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th June 2010, 11:00 pm

Different reactions for different people Very Happy I'm not the type of person who cries during concerts or when meeting her idols, either... actually, I'm more for huge smiles and sparkly eyes, in those occasions, lol. But not everybody reacts the same. Very Happy

...Anyway, we're going off topic reeeeeeeeeeaaaaally bad, so I think I'm going to open a new topic dedicated to (real or yet to happen) W.A.S.P. meetings in the band section, see ya there! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: "Get the Firehouse" Thread   "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th July 2010, 11:15 pm

warrel dane "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 232696
i fuckin love this guy "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 232696

"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Warrel2

"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Warrel

gorgeous hair "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 232696

"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 San5_0001

"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Artiste24

"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Warrel+Dane+nevermore_warrel

"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Nevermorewarrel
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: "Get the Firehouse" Thread   "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th July 2010, 1:15 am

You know what? I was just about to do the same "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 547387

Okay boy, now here's your deal;
"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 959554
"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 5udylx
"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Tan8mx
"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 16k5nio
"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 25zs65v
"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 29cnyvc
"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 24p001k
"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 8wefm9
"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 4vsk1j
"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 2rndjih
"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 64qmid
"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 2vj7i1e

Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: "Get the Firehouse" Thread   "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2010, 12:41 am

Wow, girls, what's this?!? "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_eek What an ugly motherfucker! "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_lol Are you serious?!? "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Fresse This freak doesn't even hold a candle to our Blackie! "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 117279
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: "Get the Firehouse" Thread   "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2010, 12:53 am

xan,are you serious? ugly? Suspect

he is fuckin hot "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 232696

and besides,i love all of his work with Nevermore and Sanctuary and his solo stuff..he's extremely talented and one of the best vocalists/lyricist !

i'm still not sure if it's his stuff that made me love and admire him so much,his voice(have you heard his speaking voice? "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 232696 ) or his physical appearance but as i said,i'm sure of one thing: he's extremely hot,sophisticated and talented "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 232696

you gotta give his stuff a listen Xan! i'm sure you'll admire him Wink
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: "Get the Firehouse" Thread   "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2010, 1:05 am

going off with Nevermore:

Jeff fuckin Loomis "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 232696

"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 JeffLoomis2-1
"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Jeff_Loomis
"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Jeff_Loomis
"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Jeff-photo2
"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Nevermore_jeffloomis

"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 547387

Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: "Get the Firehouse" Thread   "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2010, 3:07 am

xanthipee wrote:
Wow, girls, what's this?!? "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_eek What an ugly motherfucker! "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_lol Are you serious?!? "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Fresse This freak doesn't even hold a candle to our Blackie! "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 117279

No, no.. Nothing with the appereance Xan.. You gotta see his bloody cool attitude (yeah, one of the coolest actually), his freaking deep and 'lusty' speaking voice, his lyrics, his mind; I mean absolutely, his political and most importantly philosophic views and even his animal love.. All come together and create an irresistable charisma and I think you've got the idea.. "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 887347

I think appereance is really nothing for us, speaking of Blackie, it was never his physical appereance that got us on him.. I wouldn't care if he was the ugliest old fart in the whole goddamn world. As I know myself, I was desperately loving Joey Ramone and had a huge crush on Ace Frehley; believe me you wouldn't even put up neither as human beings when you see them "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 513440

principia wrote:
going off with Nevermore:
Jeff fuckin Loomis "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 232696

Jeffrey? "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 780631

Uh yes.."Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 141865
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: "Get the Firehouse" Thread   "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th July 2010, 8:57 pm

Betelguese wrote:
even his animal love..

you mean his love for animals..

or his animal-istic love? "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 2548

i want to feel your flesh enrapture me and live the politics of ecstasy
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: "Get the Firehouse" Thread   "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th July 2010, 10:25 pm

principia wrote:
Betelguese wrote:
even his animal love..

you mean his love for animals..

or his animal-istic love? "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 2548

I was wondering that, too Laughing

...Anyway, kinda sound like my attraction to Brian May of Queen Laughing I usually get a disgusted "eeeeeew!" when I say that I absolutely LOVE him, but it's all a mixture of different things, just like it is for you girls with Warrel and the other guys Very Happy I'm probably not so much into Mr. May's physical appearance (if we don't count his hands "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 232696 ), but I love the way he thinks, the things he says, his sweet voice, his interest for nature and animals and, obviously, his ability as a musician. Plus, he has that kind of shy attitude that suddenly turns into "you'll have to kill me to make me shut up" once he gets into the conversation that reminds me of myself soooo much "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 2548 Laughing

Lovely pics of Jeff Loomis, by the way "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 547387
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: "Get the Firehouse" Thread   "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st July 2010, 1:24 am

Doctor Ruin wrote:

haha,she meant his love for animals Doc Smile

but the second one is also true.

Doctor Ruin wrote:
...Anyway, kinda sound like my attraction to Brian May of Queen Laughing I usually get a disgusted "eeeeeew!" when I say that I absolutely LOVE him, but it's all a mixture of different things, just like it is for you girls with Warrel and the other guys Very Happy I'm probably not so much into Mr. May's physical appearance (if we don't count his hands "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 232696 ), but I love the way he thinks, the things he says, his sweet voice, his interest for nature and animals and, obviously, his ability as a musician. "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 2548 Laughing

thank you Serena,you really know what we were talkin about Smile
if it was for the physical appearance,i'd fallen in love with lots of douchebags..when it comes to admiring musicians or writers(that means kinda "falling in love" because of what they say and do) it's the same. they'd be just icons if our love would be just for their flesh,which would make the real artists sad.
hey,isn't that what Blackie is trying to say when he says "don't idolize me" ? Wink
(but Blackie,you wanted it and you get it now because of your assless pants and all ) "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 2548

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Plus, he has that kind of shy attitude that suddenly turns into "you'll have to kill me to make me shut up" once he gets into the conversation that reminds me of myself soooo much

wow,that's exactly the same with me with Warrel.. that guy's been trying to point out the facts which Bet and i were dying to "unveil" Neutral but the attitude you talked about is the same with him; he says the things he wants to say in a philosophical but a cryptic way(so that nobody-maybe a few of his fans- can understand him "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 2548 ) then all of a sudden,there's a big change in his mood in interviews. he's like "allright,nobody will understand me,so fuck'em all,let's play the retard". just like he says in "The Hurting Words" :

Quote :
I've said too many words to make you, make you understand and see
There's far too many things that you and I can't say

pessimistic or optimistic? he hasn't decided yet. just like me.
he's been trying to say something but he ain't sure if the people around him are getting it. well,again just like me. (thanks god i have Bet)
sometimes he feels like screaming(and he does that "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 232696 ),can't stand injustice,authorities or fake people ; sometimes he just plays the fool and just acts. well,again like me "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 2548

with so many things above and with this strong belief that our souls can in fact "communicate", who the fuck cares about any physical features?

off topic,thanks for reading "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 2548

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Lovely pics of Jeff Loomis, by the way "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 547387

aww,he's a cutie isn't he? flower
lovely mr. potatohead bounce
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: "Get the Firehouse" Thread   "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st July 2010, 2:16 pm

principia wrote:
Doctor Ruin wrote:

haha,she meant his love for animals Doc Smile

but the second one is also true.

"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 460863

principia wrote:
thank you Serena,you really know what we were talkin about Smile
if it was for the physical appearance,i'd fallen in love with lots of douchebags..when it comes to admiring musicians or writers(that means kinda "falling in love" because of what they say and do) it's the same. they'd be just icons if our love would be just for their flesh,which would make the real artists sad.
hey,isn't that what Blackie is trying to say when he says "don't idolize me" ? Wink
(but Blackie,you wanted it and you get it now because of your assless pants and all ) "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 2548

The assless pants... "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 232696
Totally agree on that! Lots of pretty faces around, that's true... but it's personality what makes the difference. Very Happy
Especially when it comes to Blackie, I keep on saying that if he was just a cute guy with no talent and/or interesting personality I would have lost my interest in him and the band veeeeeeery soon "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 2548 (and here I would have a pretty long story on how I got into W.A.S.P. and the roles of Blackie's appearance and personality in all of this Laughing )

principia wrote:
wow,that's exactly the same with me with Warrel.. that guy's been trying to point out the facts which Bet and i were dying to "unveil" Neutral but the attitude you talked about is the same with him; he says the things he wants to say in a philosophical but a cryptic way(so that nobody-maybe a few of his fans- can understand him "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 2548 ) then all of a sudden,there's a big change in his mood in interviews. he's like "allright,nobody will understand me,so fuck'em all,let's play the retard". just like he says in "The Hurting Words" :

Quote :
I've said too many words to make you, make you understand and see
There's far too many things that you and I can't say

pessimistic or optimistic? he hasn't decided yet. just like me.
he's been trying to say something but he ain't sure if the people around him are getting it. well,again just like me. (thanks god i have Bet)
sometimes he feels like screaming(and he does that "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 232696 ),can't stand injustice,authorities or fake people ; sometimes he just plays the fool and just acts. well,again like me "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 2548

Yep Very Happy well, I meant a slightly different thing with the "you'll have to kill me to make me shut up" part, to tell you the truth: in that case, it's more like, when getting in a new conversation, you'll have Brian (and/or me "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 2548 ) standing there with a shy smile, having not so much to say... then, when discovering that the whole thing is interesting, he suddenly jumps into it and starts to talk, and talk, and talk, and... you get the idea Laughing

But I get what you meant on the "playing the fool" thing. That's what I do, too, when I see that nobody is going to understand what I said... or when I see that I don't have enough attention when I'm saying something "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 2548 in those cases, I just shut up and let others keep on saying whatever they want "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 2548 Sad enough, with lots of people I know I happen to get into the 'fool' part more often than I would like to. "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 547387

Quote :
with so many things above and with this strong belief that our souls can in fact "communicate", who the fuck cares about any physical features?

off topic,thanks for reading "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 2548

Totally agree Very Happy

Don't worry about the off topic part, it was an interesting read Very Happy

principia wrote:
aww,he's a cutie isn't he? flower
lovely mr. potatohead bounce

Hell yes, he is Laughing
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: "Get the Firehouse" Thread   "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st August 2010, 3:17 pm

Okay okay okay... Speaking of ugly men.. Here's the most strikingly hot ugly man on earth;

Mr. Vincent Damon Furnier! "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 959554

"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Alicecooper
"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Alice-Cooper-Event
"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Alicecooper
"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 AliceCooper
"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Alice_cooper_1cf1b"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 600full-alice-cooper

Ahh mister "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 232696
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: "Get the Firehouse" Thread   "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd August 2010, 6:09 pm

Aaaaaw, Mr Furnier! :oops:

Lovely, lovely man... glad I'm not the only crazy one who drools on him, lol.
Here are some other pics Very Happy

"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 X1ilo5

"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 T6t3ko
(I mean... ain't that a lovely and innocent expression? LOL Laughing )

"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 2yovnfk

"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 U2eww

Oh, by the way... here's a drawing by artist Michael Zulli, from that The Last Temptation comic with Neil Gaiman and Alice Cooper, I think it totally kicks ass Very Happy

"Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 2dalgue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Get the Firehouse" Thread   "Get the Firehouse" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Get the Firehouse" Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next