The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blackie's Education

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

Blackie's Education Empty
PostSubject: Blackie's Education   Blackie's Education Icon_minitime4th May 2010, 9:03 pm

He says he studied political science and psychology.. Weeelll... "What is my.. charisma" Blackie's Education 780631

Does any of you know anything else about that?

http://www.prime-choice.com/mag/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17&Itemid=1
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Blackie's Education   Blackie's Education Icon_minitime4th May 2010, 10:38 pm

That's a great interview!!! I always read pieces from it, but never the whole thing! Yep, that's where I got the quote about his mum, so.
But I never knew about him hanging the girl out of the window by her ankles... now, THAT sounded quite scary Shocked ok that she wouldn't go away, but I would have gone with some more innocent slapping... Laughing
I wish I had more informations about his education... but what he said in there is what I already new. Well, I also remember something like him saying that he almost skipped the majority of school days during his last year in high school, somewhat like that, but that's the only additional information I have. Laughing Psychology sounds like a really interesting subject to study... not too fond of political science, though maybe 'cos when I was in high school that subject was more considered like playtime Laughing however, like they said in the interview, his cultural background is definitely showing in lyrics and things he says.

...And... woah, the whole part about him and the interviewer being loners living in their own world, being able to entertain themselves for hours and having difficulties with social relationships sounded exactly like the way I am. Shocked And, just like the interviewer, I am one child, too Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Blackie's Education   Blackie's Education Icon_minitime4th May 2010, 10:51 pm

Doctor Ruin wrote:
...And... woah, the whole part about him and the interviewer being loners living in their own world, being able to entertain themselves for hours and having difficulties with social relationships sounded exactly like the way I am. Shocked And, just like the interviewer, I am one child, too Laughing

Yes! That was the first thing I've noticed, too! After that interview.. He was way closer to our side that he's ever been.. Blackie's Education 2838
Uh.. skipping the stinking socks part.. Blackie's Education 460863

Doctor Ruin wrote:
But I never knew about him hanging the girl out of the window by her
ankles... now, THAT sounded quite scary
And guess who he is... Blackie's Education 780631 Ace Frehley of KISS! Blackie's Education 232696

Maybe Paul Stanley, I don't know.. Blackie's Education 93423
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Blackie's Education   Blackie's Education Icon_minitime5th May 2010, 1:41 am

Betelguese wrote:
Yes! That was the first thing I've noticed, too! After that interview.. He was way closer to our side that he's ever been.. Blackie's Education 2838

Definitely!

Quote :
Uh.. skipping the stinking socks part.. Blackie's Education 460863

Oh, yeah, that part... I almost fell off the floor laughing when I read that Laughing

Quote :
And guess who he is... Blackie's Education 780631 Ace Frehley of KISS! Blackie's Education 232696

Maybe Paul Stanley, I don't know.. Blackie's Education 93423

Aaaaaw, bad, bad guys Laughing
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Blackie's Education   Blackie's Education Icon_minitime11th May 2010, 12:33 am

This is an extremely interesting interview. My goodness, what kind of questions he has to answer! Blackie's Education Icon_eek The interviewer is really a WASP freak. How the hell did he come up with the question if Blackie is the only child?! And that's not all: he continues asking the questions about the relationships in Blackie's family ... Unbelievable! Blackie's Education Icon_cyclops

To me, the most interesting part of the interview is when Blackie is talking about what kind of person he is. It must be difficult to be close to such a person. I mean, how long would I have to wait for him to come back to earth?! Blackie's Education 27409 How terrible it must be for his friends to wait in front of Blackie's room until he finishes "visualizing". Blackie's Education 968979 However, I've always been intrigued by those quite types who seem a bit zoned out and I've always been a pain in the ass to such people 'cause I never let them alone. I always want to know what's happening inside, I am always like "knock-knock, is anybody there
?" Blackie's Education Icon_geek
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Blackie's Education   Blackie's Education Icon_minitime11th May 2010, 1:18 am

wow,read the whole interview again,a great one..some very interesting lines from Blackie about Chris:

"[Chris] doesn’t write that much music, but his influence on me is immeasurable because I feed off of his anger. Y’know, I’ve said before, he’s the angriest guy I’ve ever met. I don’t know who rattled his cage when he was a kid, but I can draw off of him. When I did Still Not Black Enough and The Crimson Idol, although I’m proud of those pieces of work, they’re really different than when him and I are working together. All the records have a nasty twist to them, it’s just [that] when him and I are together—I don’t know, there’s some sort of a stinky vibe to it. I don’t know what it is. Well, I think it’s karma, actually. [Laughs] Y’know, it’s twenty years this year. Him and I have been working together since we were kids, since in our late teens, and it’s like, like I said, karma. I must’ve done something really bad in a past life to be cursed with him for this long. [Laughs] Him and I have been together longer than all his marriages put together. [Laughs] "

Blackie's Education 547387

today we talked about Chris and Blackie with Betelguese and how the albums with Chris are different than the others..Blackie's like a real "wild child" when he's with Chris(considering the first 5 records,KFD and Helldorado) that energy and like he says he really "feeds off of his anger"
we'll never find out about the relationship between them but there's one thing for sure: we need "mean man" ! we need him back Blackie's Education 2548
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Blackie's Education   Blackie's Education Icon_minitime11th May 2010, 1:20 am

and what does that mean really? Blackie's Education 547387

"Him and I have been together longer than all his marriages put together."

Blackie? Blackie's Education 513440
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Blackie's Education   Blackie's Education Icon_minitime11th May 2010, 4:55 pm

Actually that visualizing thing fits me perfectly, I could go nuts and bloody depressive if I'm not to be left alone for a couple of hours in any day.. I can understand him in this case, and feel myself much closer to him cos it's how he got all the things in his life so is me.. Hold onto your dream tight and get it baby!

As for his relationship with the mean man... :

Yngwie Malmsteen wrote:
There's a hole in the sky, but don't ask me why 'cause I don't know!

Ozzy Osbourne wrote:
I said, don't ask me, I DON'T KNOW!

Blackie's Education 405725
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Blackie's Education   Blackie's Education Icon_minitime11th May 2010, 8:40 pm

Betelguese wrote:
Actually that visualizing thing fits me perfectly, I could go nuts and bloody depressive if I'm not to be left alone for a couple of hours in any day.. I can understand him in this case, and feel myself much closer to him cos it's how he got all the things in his life so is me.. Hold onto your dream tight and get it baby!

same here..if it wasn't for the hours i spend "visualizing" in a day,i wouldn't have accomplished any of my dreams..that's how i live;sometimes i don't want to see or hear anyone,just want to be left alone so that i can walk around in my head(yeah that's what i call it actually Blackie's Education 2548 ) ,listen to music and read something..it's like charging my batteries,i need those couple of hours,otherwise i could go insane Blackie's Education 547387

and my mom's usually the same with Blackie's..she goes "why don't you go out and have some fun,look it's a wonderful day" or "i can't understand what's wrong with you,what do you want?" i guess mothers are all like that Blackie's Education 308310

Betelguese wrote:
As for his relationship with the mean man... :

Yngwie Malmsteen wrote:
There's a hole in the sky, but don't ask me why 'cause I don't know!

Ozzy Osbourne wrote:
I said, don't ask me, I DON'T KNOW!

Blackie's Education 405725

Blackie's Education 666812
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Blackie's Education   Blackie's Education Icon_minitime11th May 2010, 9:40 pm

principia wrote:
Betelguese wrote:

same here..if it wasn't for the hours i spend "visualizing" in a day,i wouldn't have accomplished any of my dreams..that's how i live;sometimes i don't want to see or hear anyone,just want to be left alone so that i can walk around in my head(yeah that's what i call it actually Blackie's Education 2548 ) ,listen to music and read something..it's like charging my batteries,i need those couple of hours,otherwise i could go insane Blackie's Education 547387

And same here, too Blackie's Education 2548 this whole "need to be alone" thing is also one of the reasons why I can't survive at home with other people for loooooong periods, lol.
I remember that last summer, when I spent a couple of weeks at my uncles' home, I almost went completely crazy D: there were cousins, uncles and random friends everywhere Laughing I couldn't stay alone for more than two seconds, 'cos someone was going to follow me as soon as soon as I left the room Shocked I spent the majority of the time in the bathroom doing nothing or sleeping... they were the only ways to escape Laughing
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Blackie's Education   Blackie's Education Icon_minitime11th May 2010, 10:01 pm

principia wrote:
it's like charging my batteries

One perfect expression here.. You have to charge your batteries otherwise you'll fall on your knees the next day... Blackie's Education Icon_neutral

Doctor Ruin wrote:

I spent the majority of the time in the bathroom doing nothing or sleeping... they were the only ways to escape Laughing

Exactly the same thing happens to me everytime I go visit my relatives! After a couple of times I give up visiting and they think that I don't wanna see them Blackie's Education Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Blackie's Education   Blackie's Education Icon_minitime11th May 2010, 10:21 pm

Betelguese wrote:
Exactly the same thing happens to me everytime I go visit my relatives! After a couple of times I give up visiting and they think that I don't wanna see them Blackie's Education Icon_cry

Aaaw Sad
Mine are used to the fact that I'm almost like a ghost, during visits Laughing never talk much, often disappear... probably, they're more shocked when I demonstrate that I'm alive, lol.
Back to top Go down
disangie
Customer
disangie

PostSubject: Re: Blackie's Education   Blackie's Education Icon_minitime8th March 2011, 1:15 am

this interview is one of the best i have read Smile

i understand the visualizing thing, i'm a great performer of it lol, so people around say i'm a lazy girl, but yes, i prefer beeing alone in the dark and visualizing tha, making the home work lol

about his education, i don't know more than you and that we read into the interviews, but don't forget that he was at church till the age of 18...with clergyman in the family....i'm sure this has a great influence on him, not about the God thing, but about how to act with people, to win their heart and eventually mind ....

he said into an interview (i think it's about Crimson) that "it's about the Bible and Shakespeare)...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/disangie
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Blackie's Education   Blackie's Education Icon_minitime21st August 2011, 8:49 pm

disangie wrote:
this interview is one of the best i have read Smile
This. Smile
Quote :

i understand the visualizing thing, i'm a great performer of it lol, so people around say i'm a lazy girl, but yes, i prefer beeing alone in the dark and visualizing tha, making the home work lol
Just the same here in effect.. Sometimes people think I'm just too lazy but really... It's sometimes deadly not to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackie's Education   Blackie's Education Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackie's Education
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Electric Circus Saloon :: Ground Floor :: W.A.S.P. Corner-
Jump to: