The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your City: History and Legends

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
principia
Pub Manager

Your City: History and Legends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your City: History and Legends   Your City: History and Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th August 2010, 1:45 am

Xan,i do care about what people think about what i say and i don't want anyone to misunderstand or misinterpret what i say..just that,nothing more Wink

as i said,i didn't think anyone would be offended but thinking that you're an Orthodox(as far as i know) i thought my last sentence might offend you and i try to be very careful about what i say. i'm always like that.

thanks for your post. love ya for that 455

Betelguese wrote:

Let's talk about anything we want then! Your City: History and Legends - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Your City: History and Legends - Page 2 Getdemms

YAY Wally!

oh yeah Your City: History and Legends - Page 2 12719
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Your City: History and Legends   Your City: History and Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th August 2010, 1:57 am

[quote="principia"]Xan,i do care about what people think about what i say and i don't want anyone to misunderstand or misinterpret what i say..just that,nothing more Wink

as i said,i didn't think anyone would be offended but thinking that you're an Orthodox(as far as i know) i thought my last sentence might offend you and i try to be very careful about what i say. i'm always like that.

thanks for your post. love ya for that 455

I'm glad you care, but trust me, if I had a problem with what you say or who you are, I wouldn't be here. The reason why I am here is because I think you are all funny and interesting and I like your company. Your City: History and Legends - Page 2 6440
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Your City: History and Legends   Your City: History and Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th August 2010, 12:20 pm

thanks Xan,i appreciate that I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your City: History and Legends   Your City: History and Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your City: History and Legends
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Electric Circus Saloon :: Second Floor :: The Fireplace-
Jump to: