The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

W.A.S.P. dreams?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

W.A.S.P. dreams? Empty
PostSubject: W.A.S.P. dreams?   W.A.S.P. dreams? Icon_minitime11th May 2010, 10:40 pm

Another topic I wanted to open long ago. Have you ever had dreams featuring W.A.S.P. members? If so, what happened?
Share your dreams over here Laughing

Most of my W.A.S.P. dreams are from the Crimson Idol tour period. I missed the show in Italy, and I wanted to see the guys in a live show so bad that I often dreamed of seeing them. Most of their concerts were in quite strange places... like a very small theatre, a tiny room with a balcony on a wall where Blackie was performing, or the huge garden of a royal palace in my region Laughing
Most of times, Blackie was pissed off for something. During the "show in the small theatre", he had just started to play the Idol, when something bad happened (can't tell what, though)... and he started a long, boring rant about it Laughing
Another time, I dreamed that W.A.S.P. were finally playing in a decent arena Laughing the line-up was the same as in 1984, and the members were still very young. For some reason, even if the band was playing on stage, I had Blackie near to me, and we were happily talking. Unfortunately, in my dream there was also my boyfriend of the time, who was getting jealous of Blackie and made me leave W.A.S.P. dreams? 251688

The funniest dream I had, anyway, was probably the one where Chris Holmes in person came to my little town for a PIZZA... and then tried to flirt with me W.A.S.P. dreams? 72337

I have quite a few others, can't remember them all right now W.A.S.P. dreams? 2548 go on with your dreams! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
principia
Pub Manager
principia

W.A.S.P. dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. dreams?   W.A.S.P. dreams? Icon_minitime11th May 2010, 11:02 pm

Doctor Ruin wrote:
The funniest dream I had, anyway, was probably the one where Chris Holmes in person came to my little town for a PIZZA... and then tried to flirt with me W.A.S.P. dreams? 72337

he'd probably do it W.A.S.P. dreams? 460863

my dreams are usually full of bullshit and i can't remember most of them..unlike most people,i can't dream about any person/anything that i think too much about..my dreams are rarely about a gig(that i miss or want to attend too much),a movie(that i like too much or wanna see very much) or any person i like W.A.S.P. dreams? 251688 once i had a dream where Maiden were playing in my back yard(i looked out of the window and saw them,i was like W.A.S.P. dreams? 2548 and then went to the living room with my school uniform and saw Bruce and Adrian sitting there W.A.S.P. dreams? 2548 ) , a Slayer dream(which i cannot talk about silent ) and a couple of Mustaine dreams W.A.S.P. dreams? 2548

they were all bullshit though bounce

but, i remember i had a microsecond long dream where my mom was calling me from my room to say "welcome" to our new neighbours,i went in and saw one of them was Blackie W.A.S.P. dreams? 2548 i made him Turkish coffee and that's all W.A.S.P. dreams? 547387
had another one,but i can't remember..

ever heard of such nonsense dreams before ? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

W.A.S.P. dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. dreams?   W.A.S.P. dreams? Icon_minitime11th May 2010, 11:29 pm

Hahahahah, nonsense dreams are the best! Laughing Strangely, the majority of my dreams with rockstar usually have some kind of sense... it's all the rest I dream that it's completely fucked up Shocked

Having Maiden playing in the backyard and then meeting Adrian and Bruce in the living room must be quite shocking, by the way Laughing not to mention having Blackie as neighbour W.A.S.P. dreams? 232696
However, rockstars in dreams seems to love living rooms... once I dreamed of Roger Taylor of Queen sitting on our couch, watching television and drinking all the beer he could find in the fridge W.A.S.P. dreams? 2548 few years later, I dreamed of meeting Scorpions members, once again in the living room W.A.S.P. dreams? 2548
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

W.A.S.P. dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. dreams?   W.A.S.P. dreams? Icon_minitime11th May 2010, 11:52 pm

Ahahhaa goddamn those living rooms W.A.S.P. dreams? Icon_lol

principia wrote:
a Slayer dream(which i cannot talk about silent )

should you? W.A.S.P. dreams? 547387
happy mothers day W.A.S.P. dreams? 2548

I can't remember any of my W.A.S.P. dreams I've had W.A.S.P. dreams? Icon_king But I remember one with The Ramones a bit similar to your dream Doc.. They were to play in a festival or something, I remember a big town I was wandering trying to pick friends who were to attend the show with me.. Many many many different places I rambled on, many people I met, many different ways of travelling (like jumping from one ceiling to another, flying thru time W.A.S.P. dreams? 2838) I learned oh and guess what? I was late and alone! Then got there to one side of the stage while they were about to finish the final song "Time has come today", Joey looked at me and said something which I can't remember. W.A.S.P. dreams? 416115

There was another one with the Ramones.. They were playin in a small club in a small town called Edirne which I've been as a pensioner for four years for my boarding high school, me and a friend which I can't remember were late for it and when we finally got there in the middle of the show, I wanted to jump on the stage and hug my precious Joey Ramone.. My friend stopped me saying "Hey, you should wait and just be cool, I don't think Joey likes girls acting like a slut" and it seemed terribly right to me, I waited. But then, another girl jumped on him, and he simply took the girl and disappeared! W.A.S.P. dreams? 653486
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

W.A.S.P. dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. dreams?   W.A.S.P. dreams? Icon_minitime12th May 2010, 12:13 am

Ow, reaching the venue of a show when it's too late is one of my worst nightmares!
(Especially 'cos I often dream of that stuff when I'm planning to go to a concert... I usually wake up in fear that similar stuff is going to happen to me at the real show, too Shocked )

Betelguese wrote:
There was another one with the Ramones.. They were playin in a small club in a small town called Edirne which I've been as a pensioner for four years for my boarding high school, me and a friend which I can't remember were late for it and when we finally got there in the middle of the show, I wanted to jump on the stage and hug my precious Joey Ramone.. My friend stopped me saying "Hey, you should wait and just be cool, I don't think Joey likes girls acting like a slut" and it seemed terribly right to me, I waited. But then, another girl jumped on him, and he simply took the girl and disappeared! W.A.S.P. dreams? 653486

Now, ain't that so damn annoying when in some dreams they tell you to NOT DO something, and then you miss the occasion? W.A.S.P. dreams? 251688
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

W.A.S.P. dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. dreams?   W.A.S.P. dreams? Icon_minitime12th May 2010, 1:15 am

You, girls, have so exciting dreams. I envy you for having the dreams about your favourite rock stars. It's so cool. On the other hand, I have to repeat principia's words and say that most of my dreams are bullshit and that there's nothing to remember because all I dream of is water (usually the sea) and me wandering around or swimming (I always feel a bit thrilled in my dreams W.A.S.P. dreams? Icon_question ). The only strange thing in my dreams is that the water is always warm... As I have said, a pile of bullshit ... W.A.S.P. dreams? 60333

Oh, principia, how do you make the Turkish coffee?
W.A.S.P. dreams? 117279 I was in Turkey a few years ago and, correct me if I'm wrong, I had the impression that the Turks preferred tea to coffee. Do you know what we in Serbia do? We grind the baked coffee beans, boil some water and put a teaspoon of pulverized coffee beans in it, add some sugar and that's it. I suppose you do pretty much the same. In Greece, they call it "coffee Hellenico", but it has completely different taste from what I drink - it's yucky!
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

W.A.S.P. dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. dreams?   W.A.S.P. dreams? Icon_minitime12th May 2010, 1:39 am

xanthipee wrote:
Oh, principia, how do you make the Turkish coffee? W.A.S.P. dreams? 117279 I was in Turkey a few years ago and, correct me if I'm wrong, I had the impression that the Turks preferred tea to coffee. Do you know what we in Serbia do? We grind the baked coffee beans, boil some water and put a teaspoon of pulverized coffee beans in it, add some sugar and that's it. I suppose you do pretty much the same. In Greece, they call it "coffee Hellenico", but it has completely different taste from what I drink - it's yucky!

Hahaha she's from Trabzon, tea all the way!! W.A.S.P. dreams? Icon_king
And.. No, not baked coffee.. We grind raw coffee seeds, then cook them in a coffee pot together with sugar.. But sugar is not very welcomed, we yougsters prefer some sugar in it but originally it shouldn't contain sugar W.A.S.P. dreams? Icon_rabbit
then there's a couple of different technics to make it foamy as possble, if it's not foamy, it's not vey welcomed either.. we migrants do that with a tricky stirring style, Native Tracians keeps the pot in thin fire till the foam thicken.. don't really know the others' technics W.A.S.P. dreams? Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

W.A.S.P. dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. dreams?   W.A.S.P. dreams? Icon_minitime12th May 2010, 1:48 am

xanthipee wrote:

Oh, principia, how do you make the Turkish coffee?
W.A.S.P. dreams? 117279 I was in Turkey a few years ago and, correct me if I'm wrong, I had the impression that the Turks preferred tea to coffee. Do you know what we in Serbia do? We grind the baked coffee beans, boil some water and put a teaspoon of pulverized coffee beans in it, add some sugar and that's it. I suppose you do pretty much the same. In Greece, they call it "coffee Hellenico", but it has completely different taste from what I drink - it's yucky!

haha,yes Xan,most people here prefer tea(and i'm actually from north east,and that region is famous for its "tea" big grin )

i love the smell of coffee,and Turkish coffee is yummy W.A.S.P. dreams? 232696 , but can't say that i like coffee..i know how to make it though,mom and her friends love it(yeah,neighbours come togather just to have Turkish coffee sometimes,i guess that's where my dream about Blackie came from W.A.S.P. dreams? 2548 ) and i used to make coffee for them with a thick foam at the top :afro:

there are different ways to make it actually..i put the coffee and sugar first and stir them,then add cold water and start heating it slowly(i take the foam with a spoon while it's boiling and put it in the cup,but that's up to you whether to take it or not)then,when it starts boiling,i pour it into the cups..remember,a good cup of Turkish coffee must be foamy Cool

and ya know the best part of having Turkish coffee? the fortune telling part cheers

here's some tips for you Wink

Quote :
Boiling Turkish Coffee

Cold water will yield the best of results. Measure the amount needed then add the coffee and sugar into the water. One or two heaped teaspoons of coffee are enough for each cup. When it comes to sweetness the Turks have designated four terms to four different levels of sweetness. These include the sade which is without sugar, az sekerli is little sugar, orta sekerli is a little more and cok sekerli is very sweet around two leveled teaspoons. Add the desired amount of sugar and stir it till all the sugar has dissolved and the coffee settles down. Remember that this is the last and final time that you will be stirring the coffee because any stirring after this point is going to dissolve the foam which is the characteristic of good Turkish coffee. When the coffee starts to boil you can start pouring it into your cups for a drink.

Turkish Coffee Foam

Now that you have a cup of coffee in your hand it is time to judge whether you have done the Turkish coffee tradition any justice. If your coffee has thick foam lather at the top which are homogenous and no such particles are visible in the foam or the liquid then you have done well. The big secret behind being able to achieve such success is to use cold water during preparation and a low flame when heating. Hot water does not allow the coffee to sink and restricts the formation of foam. When the coffee has reached the boiling point then you can wait another 20 seconds to get the best flavor but you have to ensure that you don’t lose the foam. If you fear that you may lose the foam that you can actually remove the foam earlier and place them in the cups only to add the coffee later.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

W.A.S.P. dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. dreams?   W.A.S.P. dreams? Icon_minitime12th May 2010, 7:46 pm

principia wrote:
haha,yes Xan,most people here prefer tea(and i'm actually from north east,and that region is famous for its "tea" big grin )

Aaaaw, tea, I love it W.A.S.P. dreams? 232696

Woah, so many different ways to make coffee Shocked I like the fortune telling thing! Very Happy

Italian coffee is probably more known as 'espresso': here in Naples it's a whole culture of its own, lol. To make it at home, we use a coffee percolator, more known as 'Moka' or 'caffettiera'. Very Happy Water goes in the bottom boiler, while coffee goes in the central filter. During the boiling process, water goes through the filter, reaches the coffee in it and then goes to the upper cup of the machine, giving you the final coffee, which will be served in small cups. Sugar is added later, to the cups. Some people doesn't even add sugar, but, personally, I'm one of those who add more sugar than coffee to the cup, lol. Laughing
I remember an italian magazine once listed all the variations to make espresso... I think they found more than 40 Shocked Laughing

Funny how we went from dreams to... coffee, which is exactly what makes sleeping veeeeeeery difficult, lol Very Happy
(Love it, though! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

W.A.S.P. dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. dreams?   W.A.S.P. dreams? Icon_minitime13th May 2010, 12:09 am

"...remember,a good cup of Turkish coffee must be
foamy Cool..."

I agree the foam is the most important. I only like when my coffee is super-strong, with the foam and without any sugar. I'll have to try to make coffee your way, i.e. to put the coffee in the cold water and then heat it slowly.

"...Italian coffee is probably more known as
'espresso': here in Naples it's a whole culture of its own, lol...."

Regardless the fact that I'm a serious coffee addict, W.A.S.P. dreams? 404261the common knowledge is that the Italian espresso is absolutely a divine drink! I can't get enough of it! W.A.S.P. dreams? 117279 W.A.S.P. dreams? 683179 No matter if you drink it in a cheap cafeteria on the railway station or in a classy restaurant, it's always amazing!

LONG LIVE TO COFFEE!

(shit, what's coffee got to do with dreams?! W.A.S.P. dreams? Icon_scratch )
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

W.A.S.P. dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. dreams?   W.A.S.P. dreams? Icon_minitime24th August 2010, 2:19 pm

i had the most awesome dream of my entire life Neutral
and the weirdest Neutral

it consisted of three layers(three sections,haha like the one in Inception,but no action Smile )

the first section belonged to Blackie,hence it was the most awesome W.A.S.P. dreams? 232696
can't remember the beginning of it(again,like it was said in the movie,we can never remember how we kinda "enter" our dreams) but i remember Blackie performing here in Turkey again,i was watching it on TV(he had shorter hair and didn't look so good but still W.A.S.P. dreams? 232696 )
the gig was on the news because he did a cover version of a very famous Turkish song(a Sezen Aksu song the news said,but i can't remember which one it was Neutral W.A.S.P. dreams? 460863 ) but i couldn't hear how the cover version sounded although i wanted to hear it very much, cause the first section ended there Neutral

the second section started in a kitchen(it was my uncle's kitchen i guess,and again i can't remember how i got there) and saw Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons sitting there Neutral i was shocked,didn't know what to do but after a while,i suddenly threw myself in their arms,cyring..i was like "oh Paul,you mean so much to me,i love you so much,i don't know what i'm gonna do after you pass away" Sad they smiled,said "ok,we're still here" and that layer(or section) ended there. (later,you'll see jumps to those sections again)

in the third section, i was in my pal's house(not in the one here in Trabzon,but in her cousins's house in Istanbul,where i once visited after the Metallica gig in 2008 Neutral )
we spent some time there with my pal and then entered her cousin's room and there were his posters all over the wall there.
i saw a poster-a huge one- with some kind of "wise quotes" on it. one of them belonged to Hansi Kürsch of Blind Guardian(and Demons&Wizards of course W.A.S.P. dreams? 232696 ) but although his name wasn't under the quote(he had a weird nickname Neutral ) i knew he was Hansi.
now prepare yourself for the weirdest part of the dream:
the quote said something like this Neutral

"i believe Blaine the Mono(Monoblaine) is the Islamic apocalyptic sign,it shall come and all the auguries will be revealed. when the time comes,i'll believe in it."

W.A.S.P. dreams? 2548 W.A.S.P. dreams? 547387 Neutral
what the fuck?

then,i jumped into the second section,which was in the kitchen and told this quote to Paul and Gene(remember they're both Jews W.A.S.P. dreams? 460863 ) and they started laughing..they were like "oh well,so he'll believe in it when the time comes? great!" i said "yeah? W.A.S.P. dreams? 2548"

the third section ended this way Neutral

then i suddenly jumped into the most awesome part of the dream-the Blackie part- W.A.S.P. dreams? 232696
ahem,somehow i was staying at his house(but back in the 80's,it wasn't a huge house and he didn't seem to be very rich) i was in a bath tub full of foams( satyr ) and having great time there until...
until...
until a very tall,black haried guy entered Neutral
he was exactly like this:
W.A.S.P. dreams? 2v8oksj

he came into the bathroom and i said "whoa!you're so tall!",we both laughed,then he came,sat beside me and started watching me(remember,i was in a bath tub and i don't usually have a bath with my clothes on W.A.S.P. dreams? 2548 ) i had a sponge in my hand(for some reason i remember that,i guess it was an important item-a red one-)

ahem,he was looking at me,i was looking at him,i was embarassed and stressed,didn't know what to do or what to say and i started to say something that i can't remember(and doesn't make sense) he didn't seem to listen though W.A.S.P. dreams? 2548
then all of a sudden he bended over me and kissed me W.A.S.P. dreams? 547387

i literally felt his tongue in my mouth and with the help of that feeling of ecstasy,i started dreaming within the dream...suddenly i saw different shapes and colors and then the dream started to fade No

weird one isn't it? W.A.S.P. dreams? 547387
i woke up and tried to sleep again just to continue with the third layer of the dream( W.A.S.P. dreams? 232696 ) but i couldn't No
my bro and cousin asked me what happened and i said i saw Blackie in my dream(my cousin loves him,she wants a pair of his assless pants W.A.S.P. dreams? 460863 ) she said "did you want a pair of assless pants for me?" i said "no W.A.S.P. dreams? 2548 "
didn't tell them about the dream though W.A.S.P. dreams? 547387

i hate it when you dream about such fantastic things and then you wake up and all of a sudden the dream starts to fade away and then you start to forget about it.
so i decided to write it here.
tried calling Bet and explaining it to her but she was busy with her family i guess,she couldn't respond well so i didn't tell it to her either(she only knows about the first and second layers though)

what a dream dribble

Last edited by principia on 24th August 2010, 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

W.A.S.P. dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. dreams?   W.A.S.P. dreams? Icon_minitime24th August 2010, 3:58 pm

btw,the reason why i associated Hansi Kürsch and Monoblaine in that (kinda weird W.A.S.P. dreams? 2548 ) way is this song and the whole album that i used to listen and love very much(haven't been listening to it for a long time though):

the song is about Blaine the Mono(of Stephen King's Dark Tower series in case you're not familiar with it) and the whole album is kind of a concept one about the "Dark Tower".
that "goddamn terror train" used to give me shivers(and still does Neutral ) while reading the series when i was a kid and when i saw this vid i was beyond terrified,i was in awe Neutral
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

W.A.S.P. dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. dreams?   W.A.S.P. dreams? Icon_minitime24th August 2010, 11:32 pm

Gosh, that's one hell of a dream! The Monoblaine part was totally weird, though Neutral

Loved the Paul and Gene part W.A.S.P. dreams? 460863 funny how, during dreams, you jump from one place to another without even knowing how the hell did you do that W.A.S.P. dreams? 2548 it always happens to me, too Laughing

As for the Redman part... aaaaaaaaw W.A.S.P. dreams? 12719 so wonderful!

principia wrote:
i literally felt his tongue in my mouth and with the help of that feeling of ecstasy,i started dreaming within the dream...suddenly i saw different shapes and colors and then the dream started to fade No

Woah W.A.S.P. dreams? 2548 something similar happened in one of my dreams. Remember the one I told in the goodbye/see you later topic, the one in which Blackie was in the train to Naples and kissed me on the cheek? W.A.S.P. dreams? 2548 I could totally FEEL both the kiss and the hug he "gave" me. Even in the dream, I was like "woah, this is just SO real W.A.S.P. dreams? 2548 "
That's such a strange feeling, but also a beautiful one... especially when you get "live impressions" for cool stuff, like hugs and kisses! Very Happy

...And even more especially when the guy who hugs/kiss you is Blackie W.A.S.P. dreams? 232696

You did the best thing writing the dream down, by the way... dreams have this horrible habit of fading away from your mind 'till you completely forget them, and it's not nice at all D: especially when they're awesome ones, like this W.A.S.P. dreams? 666812

Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

W.A.S.P. dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. dreams?   W.A.S.P. dreams? Icon_minitime25th August 2010, 12:24 am

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Gosh, that's one hell of a dream! The Monoblaine part was totally weird, though Neutral

yeah,totally W.A.S.P. dreams? 2548

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Loved the Paul and Gene part W.A.S.P. dreams? 460863 funny how, during dreams, you jump from one place to another without even knowing how the hell did you do that W.A.S.P. dreams? 2548 it always happens to me, too Laughing

oh that sucks W.A.S.P. dreams? 251688
haha as for the Paul and Gene part;the pain was so real No i mean,i really thought "wow,one day these guys will be gone and now they're here so i gotta give them a hug"..
long live the kings W.A.S.P. dreams? 305174

Doctor Ruin wrote:
As for the Redman part... aaaaaaaaw W.A.S.P. dreams? 12719 so wonderful!

Woah W.A.S.P. dreams? 2548 something similar happened in one of my dreams. Remember the one I told in the goodbye/see you later topic, the one in which Blackie was in the train to Naples and kissed me on the cheek? W.A.S.P. dreams? 2548 I could totally FEEL both the kiss and the hug he "gave" me. Even in the dream, I was like "woah, this is just SO real W.A.S.P. dreams? 2548 "
That's such a strange feeling, but also a beautiful one... especially when you get "live impressions" for cool stuff, like hugs and kisses! Very Happy

...And even more especially when the guy who hugs/kiss you is Blackie W.A.S.P. dreams? 232696

oh,it was beyond awesome W.A.S.P. dreams? 232696
i watched "Black Forever" vid after quite a long time yesterday,before i go to bed,that can be the reason of the awesomeness..this is how i am..i can't dream about anyone or anything i'm so concentrated on(or obsessed with) but after a while,when my head's quite empty with that image,all of a sudden they invade my dreams What a Face

yeah,i remember your dream as well W.A.S.P. dreams? 232696
oh my...that kiss was so fuckin real..
why do we have to wake up in the middle of such dreams and never see the rest of it later? No
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

W.A.S.P. dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. dreams?   W.A.S.P. dreams? Icon_minitime25th August 2010, 3:54 pm

principia wrote:
haha as for the Paul and Gene part;the pain was so real No i mean,i really thought "wow,one day these guys will be gone and now they're here so i gotta give them a hug"..
long live the kings W.A.S.P. dreams? 305174

Aaaw, damn yeah... so true, unfortunately. Sad
The hug thing was a great choice, then! Long live the guys W.A.S.P. dreams? 305174

principia wrote:
oh,it was beyond awesome W.A.S.P. dreams? 232696
i watched "Black Forever" vid after quite a long time yesterday,before i go to bed,that can be the reason of the awesomeness..this is how i am..i can't dream about anyone or anything i'm so concentrated on(or obsessed with) but after a while,when my head's quite empty with that image,all of a sudden they invade my dreams What a Face

Hahah, I can see that What a Face
(Black Foreveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer W.A.S.P. dreams? 232696 )

Quote :
yeah,i remember your dream as well W.A.S.P. dreams? 232696
oh my...that kiss was so fuckin real..
why do we have to wake up in the middle of such dreams and never see the rest of it later? No

That's the unfair part of dreams Neutral
I truly hate when it happens, too. Always try to get back to the dream, but it only lasts for one minute or two and it doesn't even feel the same Suspect sucks really bad D:
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

W.A.S.P. dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. dreams?   W.A.S.P. dreams? Icon_minitime25th August 2010, 11:16 pm

"...i literally felt his tongue in my mouth ..."

Wow! It must have felt soooo good! W.A.S.P. dreams? 683179 I envy you for this dream, because it's pretty strange, rare and beautiful. I myself had a similar dream, but, unfortunately, it was not Blackie, but just a guy I knew and who I didn't like at all and although the kiss felt great, I was relieved when I woke up. W.A.S.P. dreams? 887347
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

W.A.S.P. dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. dreams?   W.A.S.P. dreams? Icon_minitime27th August 2010, 3:45 pm

xanthipee wrote:

Wow! It must have felt soooo good! W.A.S.P. dreams? 683179 I envy you for this dream, because it's pretty strange, rare and beautiful. I myself had a similar dream, but, unfortunately, it was not Blackie, but just a guy I knew and who I didn't like at all and although the kiss felt great, I was relieved when I woke up. W.A.S.P. dreams? 887347

Hahah, hell yeah, they're those kind of embarassing dreams that, when you wake up, make you feel like "What the FUCK was in my mind, tonight?" Laughing

...Especially 'cos in dreams you usually don't care about who that person means to you in real life and just have... huh... fun W.A.S.P. dreams? 460863
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

W.A.S.P. dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. dreams?   W.A.S.P. dreams? Icon_minitime28th August 2010, 12:59 am

Doctor Ruin wrote:

Hahah, hell yeah, they're those kind of embarassing dreams that, when you wake up, make you feel like "What the FUCK was in my mind, tonight?" Laughing

...Especially 'cos in dreams you usually don't care about who that person means to you in real life and just have... huh... fun W.A.S.P. dreams? 460863

Yeah, what the fuck was in my mind?! W.A.S.P. dreams? 54850 Although, honey, I must admit that after seeing that monstrous picture of Blackie (grandpa! W.A.S.P. dreams? 93423 ), I'm not sure if I still envy principia! W.A.S.P. dreams? 2548

Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

W.A.S.P. dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. dreams?   W.A.S.P. dreams? Icon_minitime28th August 2010, 2:13 am

xanthipee wrote:

i knew you'll like that part big grin
*remembers that scene over and over* W.A.S.P. dreams? 232696

Quote :
Although, honey, I must admit that after seeing that monstrous picture of Blackie (grandpa! ), I'm not sure if I still envy principia!

good luck Mom W.A.S.P. dreams? 232696

i wish we could control our dreams No
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

W.A.S.P. dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. dreams?   W.A.S.P. dreams? Icon_minitime28th August 2010, 5:08 pm

principia wrote:
i wish we could control our dreams No

Uh... there is a way, actually Very Happy
They're called "lucid dreams"... the ones in which you know you're dreaming and can even control what happens in there. Here's the page on Wikipedia for more infos Very Happy
There are many techniques to get a lucid dream, too. Never tried any of those, though Laughing
I have lucid dreams quite often, even if I never cause them consciously W.A.S.P. dreams? 2548 simply, at one point I realise that I'm dreaming (as it happened for the "Blackie in the train" dream) and may decide to change something or just let things go as they are. When I discovered that there was a whole science behind that I was a bit like W.A.S.P. dreams? 2548
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

W.A.S.P. dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. dreams?   W.A.S.P. dreams? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

W.A.S.P. dreams?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Electric Circus Saloon :: Ground Floor :: W.A.S.P. Corner-
Jump to: