The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Couldn't help but notice...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun
Customer
Sun

Couldn't help but notice... Empty
PostSubject: Couldn't help but notice...   Couldn't help but notice... Icon_minitime27th July 2010, 10:20 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Doctor Ruin!!!!

Hope you have a good one!
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't help but notice...   Couldn't help but notice... Icon_minitime28th July 2010, 5:50 pm

Aaaw, thank you so much, dear!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't help but notice...   Couldn't help but notice... Icon_minitime28th July 2010, 6:52 pm

Serena,didn't know it Couldn't help but notice... 2548

happy birthday dear,hope you have a br00tal one with your family&friends Couldn't help but notice... 360659 lol!

buzz saw
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't help but notice...   Couldn't help but notice... Icon_minitime28th July 2010, 7:33 pm

Heheh, don't worry, dear! Very Happy That was yesterday, and it was truly br00tal, hahah!! Very Happy bear bang
Thanks for the birthday wishes, really :oops:
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't help but notice...   Couldn't help but notice... Icon_minitime1st August 2010, 6:24 pm

Hey I've missed that br00tal one!! Let's determine a new b day for you Doc! Couldn't help but notice... 93423
Joking of course, whoa the age section under your profile pic. says 21 from now on! Congrats and have many kicks out of it, dear Couldn't help but notice... 651584
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't help but notice...   Couldn't help but notice... Icon_minitime2nd August 2010, 6:00 pm

Betelguese wrote:
Hey I've missed that br00tal one!! Let's determine a new b day for you Doc! Couldn't help but notice... 93423
Joking of course, whoa the age section under your profile pic. says 21 from now on! Congrats and have many kicks out of it, dear Couldn't help but notice... 651584

A new birthday? That would be an idea, lol, double cake, double presents and so on, hahahah! Very Happy
Thanks for the wishes, dear!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't help but notice...   Couldn't help but notice... Icon_minitime15th August 2010, 11:00 pm

I was away when the br00tal one took place, but I said Happy B. on Doc's FB profile, just in case somebody thinks I'm rude! Couldn't help but notice... Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't help but notice...   Couldn't help but notice... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Couldn't help but notice...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Electric Circus Saloon :: Ground Floor :: Bar-
Jump to: