The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeRegisterLog in

A Ultimate Classic - Into The Mirror Black

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

A Ultimate Classic - Into The Mirror Black Empty
PostSubject: A Ultimate Classic - Into The Mirror Black   A Ultimate Classic - Into The Mirror Black Icon_minitime16th August 2010, 7:45 pm

Well, since we had a little Nevermore conversation, I'd like to post this one as this never ever gets old. Into The Mirror Black is considered a cult thrash album that the band Sanctuary released in 1989; shortly after the album's release, the band disbanded and vocalist Warrel Dane, bassist Jim Sheppard, and the band's touring guitarist Jeff Loomis formed Nevermore. I strongly recommend this album to everyone for this IS music. Yes. A Ultimate Classic - Into The Mirror Black Icon_cool

(I wanna act like a poser and scream in awe "Duuuudeee, Warrel is an 'opera virtuoso' for fuck's sake!!" hahaha)

Here you have a music video for the album's opening song "Future Tense", and you'll realize how they changed in time, especially Warrel haha A Ultimate Classic - Into The Mirror Black Icon_cherry