The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time for...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Betelguese
Pub Manager

Time for...  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for...    Time for...  - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th August 2010, 12:54 am

Quote :
but i warn you;
if you choose to live this way...

love ya Time for...  - Page 2 Icon_bounce
I'd like to say it's not my fault but to throw it out is in my hands for sure.. So I don't need any corrosive behaviour that's one thing I know Time for...  - Page 2 2838

Quote :
these happened last night?
goddammit,i was sleeping like a Time for...  - Page 2 2548
why the hell you didn't call me? Time for...  - Page 2 251688
I believe I couldn't even remember my name at the time why weren't you there?! Time for...  - Page 2 547387

Quote :
*Doc randomly comes into the discussion*
That's so great to see such a beautiful friendship between you girls... sorry, I just HAD to say that Time for...  - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
*Doc randomly gets out of the discussion*
Thanks Doc! It's the most precious thing in the fucking entire world I must say Time for...  - Page 2 360659

Quote :
But... weren't you there to tape Mr. Dee? Time for...  - Page 2 2548 I was pretty damn sure I saw you chasing after Dee with a camera, while he was covering his... lower parts with a pink towel Time for...  - Page 2 2548
Darn, wasn't it Dee chasing after the fat blonde vampire's little cat Chloe, with a pink bikini top of his own to cover his lower parts?!

Quote :
By the way... aaaw, the random boogeyman in the Jacuzzi Time for...  - Page 2 232696
...Pity that I can't remember if I was able to take him there, then... I think I passed out too Time for...  - Page 2 2548
Uh.. I now start to remember the random boogeyman, trying to get you to eat some magic mushrooms Time for...  - Page 2 2548 How do you feel right now, I know he's not really "safe" when it comes to girls in jacuzzis? Time for...  - Page 2 2548

principia wrote:
i taped all of these and...
i mean i just stood there and taped? not rape anyone or been raped?
dammit i too must have been drunk then Time for...  - Page 2 2548
You've been jackhammer raped Time for...  - Page 2 2548
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Time for...    Time for...  - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th August 2010, 12:58 am

wow,didn't know that Time for...  - Page 2 2548
tell us more!
about the jackhammer rape?
yeah Time for...  - Page 2 2548
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Time for...    Time for...  - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th August 2010, 1:16 am

principia wrote:
wow,didn't know that Time for...  - Page 2 2548
tell us more!
about the jackhammer rape?
yeah Time for...  - Page 2 2548

Umm.. they're both bigger than her head. Yeah.

Uh..
I think it didn't work this time Time for...  - Page 2 547387
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Time for...    Time for...  - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th August 2010, 7:58 pm

nah,didn't work this time Time for...  - Page 2 2548
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Time for...    Time for...  - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th August 2010, 8:03 pm

[quote="Betelguese"]Thanks Doc! It's the most precious thing in the fucking entire world I must say Time for...  - Page 2 360659

Yep! Very Happy

Quote :
Darn, wasn't it Dee chasing after the fat blonde vampire's little cat Chloe, with a pink bikini top of his own to cover his lower parts?!

Maybe that was it, I can't absolutely remember Time for...  - Page 2 2548

Quote :
Uh.. I now start to remember the random boogeyman, trying to get you to eat some magic mushrooms Time for...  - Page 2 2548 How do you feel right now, I know he's not really "safe" when it comes to girls in jacuzzis? Time for...  - Page 2 2548

Magic mushrooms? Time for...  - Page 2 2548 Oh, so *that* is why I remember some pink elephants jumping around in the Jacuzzi, while the boogeyman was having a philosophical conversation with this little guy here:

Time for...  - Page 2 Puffi_02

Time for...  - Page 2 547387
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Time for...    Time for...  - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th August 2010, 8:27 pm

wow Serena,you were really fucked up Time for...  - Page 2 2548
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Time for...    Time for...  - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th August 2010, 9:03 pm

principia wrote:
nah,didn't work this time Time for...  - Page 2 2548
Shit. Time for...  - Page 2 2548

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Magic mushrooms? Time for...  - Page 2 2548 Oh, so *that* is why I remember some pink elephants jumping around in the Jacuzzi, while the boogeyman was having a philosophical conversation with this little guy here

Phew! Oh my God, as far as I can remember, you were the one who was having... not a very philosophical conversation with this little guy over the random boogeyman's lower parts Time for...  - Page 2 547387

principia wrote:
Uh.. Time for...  - Page 2 2548
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Time for...    Time for...  - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th August 2010, 10:10 pm

principia wrote:

Ehr... yep, seems so beated

Betelguese wrote:
Phew! Oh my God, as far as I can remember, you were the one who was having... not a very philosophical conversation with this little guy over the random boogeyman's lower parts

waaaht

Me... and the little guy...

...Lower parts discussions...?

*Remembers the scene*

*Passes out* pflaster
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Time for...    Time for...  - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th August 2010, 1:13 am

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Me... and the little guy...

...Lower parts discussions...?

*Remembers the scene*

*Passes out* pflaster
Tell us how was it? Time for...  - Page 2 2548
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Time for...    Time for...  - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th August 2010, 1:48 am

Since this is the Bet's birthday thread, I also have to say I was touched when I read what principia wrote about Bet. You, girls, are very young, but it seems you understand (and you'll understand it even more in the future) the value of a true friendship. Time for...  - Page 2 Herz
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Time for...    Time for...  - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd August 2010, 3:29 pm

ah,thanks Xan..i do care a lot about my friends-or people who mean more than a friend to me i must say-

i say it always and i'm saying it again; Bet is really precious to me,she's something else I love you
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Time for...    Time for...  - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd August 2010, 5:30 pm

I'm a-cry now.. I overview the whole situation from the very begining to this day and.. Her first greeting words, first conversation, first sms on myphone, first 'good morning', first glance at Endgame, first meal together, first online chat, me calling her in the middle of the night saying 'come here quick Davey is here!' and so on.. It touches me really, sometimes hurts..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for...    Time for...  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Electric Circus Saloon :: Ground Floor :: Bar-
Jump to: