The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The "Random Vids" Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
principia
Pub Manager
principia

The "Random Vids" Thread Empty
PostSubject: The "Random Vids" Thread   The "Random Vids" Thread Icon_minitime29th August 2010, 7:25 pm

hell yeah,post the videos you like here..
may be official or fan made band vids,or any vids as long as they're music related bear bang

i'll start,as usual cherry

yeah,Mr.Snider The "Random Vids" Thread 547387
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Vids" Thread   The "Random Vids" Thread Icon_minitime30th August 2010, 1:08 am

Yay for Dee! Very Happy

I like this topic adore

Here we go with...

Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Vids" Thread   The "Random Vids" Thread Icon_minitime30th August 2010, 2:26 am

principia wrote:
hell yeah,one of my favorite bands ever and i love this one The "Random Vids" Thread 232696

Hell yeah The "Random Vids" Thread 959554

Quote :
ever noticed the sex appeal of this song?
Matthias makes everyone notice it for sure The "Random Vids" Thread 232696

...And he does it very well The "Random Vids" Thread 232696
I had a HUGE crush on him right after seeing that video... I still have The "Random Vids" Thread 547387

Quote :
edit: i just fell in love with Rudy's guitar The "Random Vids" Thread 2548

Yep, that guitar rocks!

Aaaand... ooooh, Accept! Very Happy

...What's with the guy in slips, though? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Vids" Thread   The "Random Vids" Thread Icon_minitime30th August 2010, 2:54 am

Doctor Ruin wrote:
I had a HUGE crush on him right after seeing that video... I still have The "Random Vids" Thread 547387

yep,same here The "Random Vids" Thread 232696

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Aaaand... ooooh, Accept! Very Happy

...What's with the guy in slips, though? Laughing

haha i have no fuckin idea The "Random Vids" Thread 460863

a random vid: just saw someone listening to it on msn and noticed how much i missed this song..it hurts No

BÖC rocks The "Random Vids" Thread 232696

Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Vids" Thread   The "Random Vids" Thread Icon_minitime30th August 2010, 9:25 pm

Hell yeah, they rock! Very Happy

Pity I know very few stuff, from them... The "Random Vids" Thread 416115 gotta listen to some more songs! Very Happy

Oooooooook, sorry for coming back to them almost every fucking time, buuuuuuuuut... I just HAVE to post this. Neutral

I was listening to music in shuffle mode, and this live recording of The Great Misconceptions Of Me played in Montreal '92 came out. I remembered taking the audio from a Youtube video, but I didn't remember the video itself. Searched for it, and...

This came out:

Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Vids" Thread   The "Random Vids" Thread Icon_minitime2nd September 2010, 11:36 pm

Great topic again.. I'm gonna watch ALL of these videos now, but first I have to say that... BÖC The "Random Vids" Thread 416115

Here's a GREAT one:

I really think you'll miss too much if don't check this out The "Random Vids" Thread 416115

Now let's get back on our feet with some.. rock n' roll baby!--------After minutes of searching: Okay what the hell is happening I can't find the video anywhere on the net! So I'm uploading it to megavideo now, just a little patience The "Random Vids" Thread 513440
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Vids" Thread   The "Random Vids" Thread Icon_minitime3rd September 2010, 12:20 am

That guitar playing The "Random Vids" Thread 232696
I want to fucking play like that too The "Random Vids" Thread 416115

(btw, welcome back, Bet! Very Happy )

Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Vids" Thread   The "Random Vids" Thread Icon_minitime3rd September 2010, 2:13 am

Ahem.. this is the video I failed to find in the above post:

Aahh.. The "Random Vids" Thread 232696

I say it again.. The singer looks so much like Janis Joplin!

Quote :
(btw, welcome back, Bet! The "Random Vids" Thread Icon_biggrin )

Thank you baby! The "Random Vids" Thread Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Vids" Thread   The "Random Vids" Thread Icon_minitime3rd September 2010, 2:20 am

amnesiaaa cheers

have to admit that i couldn't tell if he was a dude or a chick The "Random Vids" Thread 2548
janis has his body and soul for sure Neutral
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Vids" Thread   The "Random Vids" Thread Icon_minitime3rd September 2010, 2:23 am

a real "random" one right now..that just popped into my head tonight and listened to it again and again..

Aceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cheers

btw i could have posted it to the best covers thread but i really don't think it's one of the "best covers"..just a good one,but nothing much different from the original..
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Vids" Thread   The "Random Vids" Thread Icon_minitime3rd September 2010, 2:25 am

principia wrote:
a real "random" one right now..that just popped into my head tonight and listened to it again and again..
Aceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cheers
Enooooouuuuuuughhh!

I drooled tooooo much tonight! The "Random Vids" Thread 91066
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Vids" Thread   The "Random Vids" Thread Icon_minitime4th September 2010, 10:13 pm

Perfection Neutral

Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Vids" Thread   The "Random Vids" Thread Icon_minitime5th September 2010, 7:19 pm

Aaaw... Neutral

*Re-appears after a couple of days*

I'm in a Twisted Sister mood, lately... been searching for this video on Youtube, but they removed it D:
So I had to take it from another site. Still...

Twisted Sister - Be Cruel To Your School
Caricato da liceberg. - Guarda altri video musicali in HD!

I love it!

Aliiiiiiiiceeeeeeeee...The "Random Vids" Thread 232696
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Vids" Thread   The "Random Vids" Thread Icon_minitime7th September 2010, 12:02 am

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Oooooooook, sorry for coming back to them almost every fucking time, buuuuuuuuut... I just HAVE to post this. Neutral
Apart from the obvious (total Blackie drooling time The "Random Vids" Thread 232696), I *love* how much power and passion he puts in this live recording.
Way better than the one at Monsters Of Rock (which I never liked What a Face )... love how his expressions just look like he's totally feeling what he sings. The "Random Vids" Thread 416115

The Great Misconceptions Of Me is one of my favourite W.A.S.P. songs... gives me shivers every freaking time.
And this is just too beautiful to not be shared cherry

aw,forgot to quote this one and post my favorite performance back Doc satyr

The Great Misconceptions Of Me is probably my favorite WASP song along with The Idol(which is probably my all time fav song Neutral ) and i used to be obsessed with The Crimson Idol a couple of years back,so much that i couldn't sleep without listening to the whole album,then i lowered it into one track(thank god Neutral ) -The Great Misconceptions Of Me- and i couldn't believe how awesome and wisely written it was for a long time(well,still can't The "Random Vids" Thread 2548 )

this is my favorite performance..nothing to say really Neutral

Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Vids" Thread   The "Random Vids" Thread Icon_minitime16th September 2010, 12:18 pm

principia wrote:
aw,forgot to quote this one and post my favorite performance back Doc satyr

No worries satyr

Quote :
The Great Misconceptions Of Me is probably my favorite WASP song along with The Idol(which is probably my all time fav song Neutral ) and i used to be obsessed with The Crimson Idol a couple of years back,so much that i couldn't sleep without listening to the whole album,then i lowered it into one track(thank god Neutral ) -The Great Misconceptions Of Me- and i couldn't believe how awesome and wisely written it was for a long time(well,still can't The "Random Vids" Thread 2548 )

Hell yeah Neutral I used to listen to The Crimson Idol a lot, too, not so long ago. I think I played it almost once a day, and The Great Misconceptions Of Me has to be one of my most listened songs in these last two years... love it too much, even tried to learn it on guitar satyr pity I'm still stuck on the acoustic part The "Random Vids" Thread 2548
It is definitely beautifully written, and that performance you posted is wonderful! Very Happy
Love that whole acoustic set of songs, would be great to hear Blackie doing something like that again!

More random videos! Laughing

Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Vids" Thread   The "Random Vids" Thread Icon_minitime20th September 2010, 7:14 pm

principia wrote:
Perfection Neutral

This IS perfection The "Random Vids" Thread Icon_neutral

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Aaaw... Neutral

I'm in a Twisted Sister mood, lately... been searching for this video on Youtube, but they removed it D:
So I had to take it from another site. Still...

I love it!

Aliiiiiiiiceeeeeeeee...The "Random Vids" Thread 232696
Ahhh that's a great one Doc! By the way have I told you ladies that I have a drooling potential on Mr. Snider?

And I'd give many things just to have these kinds of teachers to be honest The "Random Vids" Thread 959554 Goddamn, school is a fantas-tic place The "Random Vids" Thread 405725
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Vids" Thread   The "Random Vids" Thread Icon_minitime8th October 2010, 3:09 pm

Alright, remember the convo we four had about mom's natal chart, its similarity with Joseph Stalin's chart, and consequently Peter Steele and some totally random sizes? We were just lurking around the web last night and... came across a unique way to use all of those in the same place, at the same priority big grin

Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Vids" Thread   The "Random Vids" Thread Icon_minitime14th November 2010, 11:01 pm

@Bet I am not a fan of Type O Negative, but I really like Peter Steele. At first, when I saw the video, I thought he was a real Satanist, but then, I watched some of the interviews with him and realized he was a great character. I like people who have guts to be sarcastic about themselves. He was too sarcastic even for my taste. I was most touched by the interview in which he's talking about his family and how they betrayed him. Even though I don't like his music very much, I like the lyrics. Many things he says in his songs are true. Too bad he died so young. Poor Peter, may God rest his soul.
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Vids" Thread   The "Random Vids" Thread Icon_minitime15th November 2010, 3:21 am

Amen to that, my friend.

Musical tastes are of course subjective and you have right not to like a particular type of music or a piece of art, but Peter Steele definitely deserves respect as an intelligent and intriguing human being and well, he gets it though.. I was just telling principia how I missed him, last night, may he rest in peace...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Vids" Thread   The "Random Vids" Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Random Vids" Thread
Page 1 of 1