The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where's everyone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

Where's everyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Where's everyone?    Where's everyone?  Icon_minitime11th September 2010, 6:08 pm

Sooooo... Xan is back in Vienna, as she told me a couple of days ago. But... where are you girls? Where's everyone?  416115
Bet, still problems with the connection? Principia? Where's everyone?  416115

*Feels lost*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
principia
Pub Manager
principia

Where's everyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone?    Where's everyone?  Icon_minitime11th September 2010, 7:32 pm

here finally Neutral

went to visit my grandma(both of them) and spent a couple of days with them cause i'll be back in Istanbul within a week..but my visit could only last for 3 days with all the people(and kids) around me Neutral i'm here in my sweet home,in front of my screen,with my books and music I love you

Bet's gonna be here soon,just talked to her(a 35 min talk Where's everyone?  2548 )
we missed ya too Where's everyone?  39417
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

Where's everyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone?    Where's everyone?  Icon_minitime11th September 2010, 11:58 pm

Oh, hi dear! Very Happy Glad to see you back... how's your grandma, btw? I remembered she got hurt recently Neutral
Good to know that Bet is going to be back soon, by the way I love you totally missed you girls!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
principia
Pub Manager
principia

Where's everyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone?    Where's everyone?  Icon_minitime12th September 2010, 12:34 am

Doctor Ruin wrote:
how's your grandma, btw? I remembered she got hurt recently Neutral

oh she's well dear..had a little operation and now she's doing good with her crutches Smile
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

Where's everyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone?    Where's everyone?  Icon_minitime19th September 2010, 12:11 am

Well, finally I'm here... I feel I should apologize for not being online for too long.
First of all, it was a busy week full of long lost family members to reconnect because of a religious feast.. Then I had some family problems that brought me down a little, moreover, my mom was nearly never at home this week, so I had to deal with my little monster brother and a major mess-maker grandma.. For those who know me - and I'm sure you all do- I need bits of spare time to spend alone from time to time in a day, but I couldn't do it.

However, I spent the time I hardly found on my own, and it wasn't enough to charge my batteries and come here to have conversations. I found myself in the same mess once again before I get a chance to want to have any conversations.

Tonight I walked on the empty streets for nearly an hour, came home and watched a movie; all alone. Now I think I'm ready for living once more. Smile

Missed you all ladies, missed my home over here Where's everyone?  39417
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where's everyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone?    Where's everyone?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where's everyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Electric Circus Saloon :: Ground Floor :: Bar-
Jump to: