The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tomorrow's a birhtday party!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

Tomorrow's a birhtday party!  Empty
PostSubject: Tomorrow's a birhtday party!    Tomorrow's a birhtday party!  Icon_minitime27th September 2010, 12:50 am

Come, dear friends, and drink till you drop! Everything will be on the house! Tomorrow's a birhtday party!  Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's a birhtday party!    Tomorrow's a birhtday party!  Icon_minitime27th September 2010, 11:03 pm

Happy birthday, Ozge!!! Very Happy

Have a great one! bear bang 1895
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's a birhtday party!    Tomorrow's a birhtday party!  Icon_minitime28th September 2010, 12:24 am

I was to start this topic but it seems our mom is the fastest lady in the town nowadays Wink
Just ignoring the fact that we were together last night, I wish you a very happy new age my precious one. I hope this will be the beginning of a brand new life for you and everyone else around bothering; even it seems harder than ever, I should just remind you that you've gone through much worse situations before and this is called life.

I'm the luckiest person to ever meet a true soulmate at a very early stage of living, to ever get the chance to think I have a companion for the rest of my life, nonetheless. And I know for we don't let ourselves forget the only one that exists for real, every other reality is waiting for us to discover no matter how far they might seem my dear one. May you keep your mind fresh and just live on because 'one step closer; then everything comes back to you in time.' Very Happy

I was actually thinking about a real 'birthday' for tonight, but since you're away now, we might wanna do it later, with a little pre-party with that.. umm... random boogeybot? Rolling Eyes

Ps. Just so you know, I already have called Dee and he said he'll be here just after his radio show is finished big grin

Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's a birhtday party!    Tomorrow's a birhtday party!  Icon_minitime28th September 2010, 12:32 am

Happy birthday, Ozge! I wish you a successful year and laugh as much as you can ... 1895
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's a birhtday party!    Tomorrow's a birhtday party!  Icon_minitime29th September 2010, 9:19 pm

Mom,Serena,Gökçe thank you ladies..love ya all Tomorrow's a birhtday party!  360659

sorry for the late reply but it has been a very busy week Neutral we had to deal with school(this year it's even harder Tomorrow's a birhtday party!  2548 )look for part time jobs,find the right consultant firm for university exchange,had long train trips,had to deal with a crowd of people from all around the world but we had real fun no matter what!

i had an early birthday with my family..i had my presents and hugs from mom and dad,then came to Istanbul on the 22th..on the 23th dad came to Istanbul for a meeting and i went to his hotel to see him..there i had my gift that my bro sent to me 455

on the 26th,we were staying at Bet's..after the midnight i had my birthday hug from her-probably one of the best gifts i ever had I love you -
had lots of text and facebook messages,a couple of phone calls..kinda weird that old friends still remember me(thanks to this facebook shit Tomorrow's a birhtday party!  115897 ) my aunt called me that night,my cousins are crazy for me,we had great time..

lots of hugs and happy faces..sounds awesome,right?
well.not Tomorrow's a birhtday party!  2548
i'm fucking 24 Neutral
i feel depressed on my birthdays(and alone no matter how many people there are around me),24 years just came and passed,i'd say only 15 if you'd ask me Neutral kinda weird but i feel old Neutral

anyways,i guess i'll have to deal with this feeling through all my life..
you people make me feel happy,and make me forget about "the game" for a while..
thank you all..
thank you Bet for being with me..all the time..

hope to be "strangers in a strange land" soon Wink

Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's a birhtday party!    Tomorrow's a birhtday party!  Icon_minitime29th September 2010, 10:59 pm

Betelguese wrote:
umm... random boogeybot? Rolling Eyes

Ps. Just so you know, I already have called Dee and he said he'll be here just after his radio show is finished big grin

couldn't think about a party without Dee What a Face

i wouldn't say no to any random poserish,blonde fat vampire guy;for now that i want him more than ever Tomorrow's a birhtday party!  547387
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's a birhtday party!    Tomorrow's a birhtday party!  Icon_minitime30th September 2010, 12:23 am

I'm glad you had a great time celebrating your birthday. Growing old is not so bad, take it from me. It's a great thing to feel confident and respected or, as Blackie says, when you are somebody and when you are proud of what you have become. farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's a birhtday party!    Tomorrow's a birhtday party!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow's a birhtday party!
Page 1 of 1