The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm baaaaaaack!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

I'm baaaaaaack! Empty
PostSubject: I'm baaaaaaack!   I'm baaaaaaack! Icon_minitime17th October 2010, 11:21 pm

Hello everyone! Very Happy
Haven't been on here really much lately, I was in Milan with my friend Joe. I kept secretly stalking the forum from her computer, but never wrote anything Laughing
Now I'm finally back home and hopefully I'm gonna have some more time to post again! How's everyone?

Missed you girls! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

I'm baaaaaaack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaaaaack!   I'm baaaaaaack! Icon_minitime17th October 2010, 11:51 pm

And now, to say hi to Serena! Laughing Did you have a great time in Milan?
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

I'm baaaaaaack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaaaaack!   I'm baaaaaaack! Icon_minitime21st October 2010, 11:59 pm

welcome back Doc..
i've been away for a while,well,mainly because of school and some family issues-my aunts visited me and said that my grandpa was diagnosed with cancer last week- so i was quite away from many things on the net..haven't been able to read,write,think,play guitar or watch anything for a week-just couldn't concentrate on anything;went to school,dealed with lots of shitty chemicals(and got high I'm baaaaaaack! 2548 ) and listened to lots of Morrison I'm baaaaaaack! 232696

hope to be able to come back real soon..hang up here ladies,you cheer me up cheers
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

I'm baaaaaaack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaaaaack!   I'm baaaaaaack! Icon_minitime23rd October 2010, 12:45 am

Hi, Ozge! Nice to see you again! I hope your granddad will be OK and that you will be here more often! cherry
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

I'm baaaaaaack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaaaaack!   I'm baaaaaaack! Icon_minitime24th October 2010, 3:09 pm

principia wrote:
welcome back Doc..
i've been away for a while,well,mainly because of school and some family issues-my aunts visited me and said that my grandpa was diagnosed with cancer last week- so i was quite away from many things on the net..haven't been able to read,write,think,play guitar or watch anything for a week-just couldn't concentrate on anything;went to school,dealed with lots of shitty chemicals(and got high I'm baaaaaaack! 2548 ) and listened to lots of Morrison I'm baaaaaaack! 232696

hope to be able to come back real soon..hang up here ladies,you cheer me up cheers

Hi, dear! Missed you a lot, sorry to hear about your grandpa, though Sad
Best wishes to him, and to you too for things to be ok soon!
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

I'm baaaaaaack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaaaaack!   I'm baaaaaaack! Icon_minitime4th November 2010, 7:42 pm

Hi ladies, is everything ok with everyone? Very Happy

I'm sorry I left this place alone for so long.. I've learned that my uncle got leukemia two weeks ago, then I had some things to sort out with the site which I'm trying to turn it into a good one, added my life some more personal problems and finally we had our first exams for this term, so I wasn't online during past couple of weeks...

I hope everyone is doing okay and happy at the moment What a Face
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

I'm baaaaaaack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaaaaack!   I'm baaaaaaack! Icon_minitime5th November 2010, 1:57 am

Dear Bet, I've been wondering what's going on with you and principia. This place has started to look like a haunted saloon somewhere in the desert of Nevada. Laughing I'm sorry about your uncle's illness. That really sucks! I hope he's going to be OK. Is Ozge coming back, too?
Back to top Go down
Sun
Customer
Sun

I'm baaaaaaack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaaaaack!   I'm baaaaaaack! Icon_minitime5th November 2010, 4:00 pm

Sorry to hear about your families, Bet & principia... Hope everything goes well for both of you!
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

I'm baaaaaaack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaaaaack!   I'm baaaaaaack! Icon_minitime5th November 2010, 4:18 pm

Damn, sorry to hear about your uncle... that truly sucks Sad
Best wishes to both of you girls and to your families!

(Talking about the website... Bet, Samir asked me to send you Wacken pictures for the ZT webzine review Very Happy you have an e-mail... hoping it worked Neutral )
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

I'm baaaaaaack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaaaaack!   I'm baaaaaaack! Icon_minitime6th November 2010, 12:30 am

well ladies,so damn sorry about the "communication breakdown" Neutral

actually i've been lurking here all this time(and posted a metalhead Al Gore for ya Very Happy ) but Bet and i had to face some problems mentioned above and i felt so far away from myself that i didn't want to post anything here,otherwise it'd look fake..been dealing with "chemicals","differential equations" and such,forund myself in a total mess,trying to sort out things about school(which has become a nightmare so far Neutral )

so,everything's ok with me,thanks ladies for your kind wishes..after the exams,i hope that i'm gonna be the good old principia again albino
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

I'm baaaaaaack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaaaaack!   I'm baaaaaaack! Icon_minitime6th November 2010, 12:55 pm

xanthipee wrote:
Dear Bet, I've been wondering what's going on with you and principia. This place has started to look like a haunted saloon somewhere in the desert of Nevada. Laughing I'm sorry about your uncle's illness. That really sucks! I hope he's going to be OK. Is Ozge coming back, too?
Hahaha a haunted saloon! That's great I'm baaaaaaack! 93423
Thank you for your wishes dear, he's doing a lot better now..

Sun wrote:
Sorry to hear about your families, Bet & principia... Hope everything goes well for both of you!
Thank you very much Sun.. Hope to see you here more often, we have all kinds of discounts for our rare customers like you Smile

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Damn, sorry to hear about your uncle... that truly sucks Sad
Best wishes to both of you girls and to your families!

(Talking about the website... Bet, Samir asked me to send you Wacken pictures for the ZT webzine review Very Happy you have an e-mail... hoping it worked Neutral )
Thanks dear.. It's interesting how all these things happen at once, if one thing goes wrong, suddenly everything goes wrong Neutral

Ahh.. I received the e-mail now, I'll check if I could downolad them Very Happy

principia wrote:
well ladies,so damn sorry about the "communication breakdown" Neutral

actually i've been lurking here all this time(and posted a metalhead Al Gore for ya Very Happy ) but Bet and i had to face some problems mentioned above and i felt so far away from myself that i didn't want to post anything here,otherwise it'd look fake..been dealing with "chemicals","differential equations" and such,forund myself in a total mess,trying to sort out things about school(which has become a nightmare so far Neutral )

so,everything's ok with me,thanks ladies for your kind wishes..after the exams,i hope that i'm gonna be the good old principia again albino
This. A couple of things left to take care of, then we're gonna be fully back! cheers Loves to all of you, please take a good care of yourself!
*And don't forget to call in this place once in a while even though there's no one else.. it's a good place to have a drink and relax, right?* I'm baaaaaaack! 93423
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm baaaaaaack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaaaaack!   I'm baaaaaaack! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm baaaaaaack!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Electric Circus Saloon :: Ground Floor :: Bar-
Jump to: