The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scusa, Italia!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

Scusa, Italia!  Empty
PostSubject: Scusa, Italia!    Scusa, Italia!  Icon_minitime17th October 2010, 11:31 pm

Italian FA to refund Serbia match tickets

Scusa, Italia!  855172 ROME (ATF) - The Italian Football Federation (Figc) on Sunday published information on receiving a refund for the aborted Euro 2012 qualifier between Italy and Serbia in Genoa. The match last Tuesday was abandoned after just six minutes due to crowd trouble instigated by hardcore Serbian hooligans.
Serbian thugs battled with police before, during and after the match and caused the game to be called off by throwing flares onto the pitch and at Italian fans.
A policeman was among 16 people injured while 36 Serbs were arrested following the incidents.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

Scusa, Italia!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scusa, Italia!    Scusa, Italia!  Icon_minitime17th October 2010, 11:45 pm

Woh, I kinda heard of this a few days ago, but I wasn't really paying attention and I only got that there was something related to Serbia and hooligans. That's really bad, but unfortunately stuff like this happens in every nation and during lots of matches Sad

That's the result of ignorance and fanaticism, and unfortunately happens everywhere. Still, it's fucking bad Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

Scusa, Italia!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scusa, Italia!    Scusa, Italia!  Icon_minitime17th October 2010, 11:48 pm

Shit! I couldn't believe these kind of thing were possible outside of Serbia. We got used to hide behind the curtains of our houses during the football and basketball matches, but this is really too much. I hope the hooligans will be put in jail for a long time, so that they have enough time to cool their heads down.
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

Scusa, Italia!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scusa, Italia!    Scusa, Italia!  Icon_minitime15th November 2010, 3:36 am

Hooligans are everywhere dear.. I hope they find peace with themselves someday, and only then the things going wrong in the world would change for sure.. Wink

Aaaand... the fun time! cheers (Ahem.. Peter Criss is of Italian descent, by the way Scusa, Italia!  93423)
Back to top Go down
Venus95
Customer
Venus95

Scusa, Italia!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scusa, Italia!    Scusa, Italia!  Icon_minitime23rd October 2011, 11:44 pm

Hi All,

Cool to be here...let's party...Italian style! Wink

~ V ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scusa, Italia!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scusa, Italia!    Scusa, Italia!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scusa, Italia!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Electric Circus Saloon :: Ground Floor :: Bar-