The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Single Al Gore is a fuckin "Hellion" !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
principia
Pub Manager
principia

The Single Al Gore is a fuckin "Hellion" ! Empty
PostSubject: The Single Al Gore is a fuckin "Hellion" !   The Single Al Gore is a fuckin "Hellion" ! Icon_minitime27th October 2010, 8:00 pm

that just cracked me up The Single Al Gore is a fuckin "Hellion" ! 460863

The Single Al Gore is a fuckin "Hellion" ! Gore_large

Quote :
NASHVILLE, TN—Finally unhindered by his wife Tipper's 25-year-long household ban on violent and sexually explicit music, former vice president Al Gore, 62, reportedly embraced his newfound independence this week by listening to the albums of the heavy metal band W.A.S.P.

"For the first time in decades, I get to play the kind of music I like without someone nagging me about what a bad influence it is," said Gore, sitting on the floor of his living room as he cued up the song "Animal (Fuck Like A Beast)" on his stereo. "And I get to crank it up as loud as I want."

"These guys are kicking some serious ass," added the two-term U.S. Senator. "Check out this guitar break coming up—it's nasty."

Gore, who was prohibited from hearing music with graphic sex, violence, or drug references since Tipper founded the Parents Music Resource Center in 1985, confirmed yesterday that her crusade was "total bullcrap." In addition, Gore said that listening to the forbidden W.A.S.P. albums over and over again had not turned him into a satanic dope fiend as his wife and her associates had warned.

see the whole article here
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The Single Al Gore is a fuckin "Hellion" !   The Single Al Gore is a fuckin "Hellion" ! Icon_minitime28th October 2010, 9:59 pm

This... this... just made my day The Single Al Gore is a fuckin "Hellion" ! 72337 The Single Al Gore is a fuckin "Hellion" ! 72337 The Single Al Gore is a fuckin "Hellion" ! 72337 can't stop laughing Laughing

Wonder what Blackie would say on this Laughing aaaaaand... a Megadeth shirt! satyr The guy has some nice taste, it seems, LOL.

Btw, ain't that the Babylon album he had in his hand? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: The Single Al Gore is a fuckin "Hellion" !   The Single Al Gore is a fuckin "Hellion" ! Icon_minitime29th October 2010, 8:49 am

What a miserable creature he is! He really has no balls. I guess that bitch Tipper used to beat him when he was disobedient! Laughing What a dick! The Single Al Gore is a fuckin "Hellion" ! 772695
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: The Single Al Gore is a fuckin "Hellion" !   The Single Al Gore is a fuckin "Hellion" ! Icon_minitime29th October 2010, 8:51 am

Wow! I have just noticed his sexy, white socks! Yummy! The Single Al Gore is a fuckin "Hellion" ! 311968
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: The Single Al Gore is a fuckin "Hellion" !   The Single Al Gore is a fuckin "Hellion" ! Icon_minitime29th October 2010, 4:58 pm

oops,funny ladies,isn't it? Very Happy

but maybe i should've warned you that theonion doesn't take things seriously..which means, this is fake news What a Face
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: The Single Al Gore is a fuckin "Hellion" !   The Single Al Gore is a fuckin "Hellion" ! Icon_minitime29th October 2010, 11:33 pm

Well, whoever made this joke has a sense of humour! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The Single Al Gore is a fuckin "Hellion" !   The Single Al Gore is a fuckin "Hellion" ! Icon_minitime30th October 2010, 1:31 am

principia wrote:
oops,funny ladies,isn't it? Very Happy

but maybe i should've warned you that theonion doesn't take things seriously..which means, this is fake news What a Face

The Single Al Gore is a fuckin "Hellion" ! 460863
Hahah, didn't know that lol! still, it's very funny stuff, lol.
Too bad it's fake, then... I would have loved to see Al Gore headbanging and making the horn sign while screaming W.A.S.P. lyrics The Single Al Gore is a fuckin "Hellion" ! 460863
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
TheHeretic
Customer
TheHeretic

PostSubject: Re: The Single Al Gore is a fuckin "Hellion" !   The Single Al Gore is a fuckin "Hellion" ! Icon_minitime13th March 2011, 8:51 am

Too whipped all these years to listen to W.A.S.P.? For shame! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Single Al Gore is a fuckin "Hellion" !   The Single Al Gore is a fuckin "Hellion" ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Single Al Gore is a fuckin "Hellion" !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Electric Circus Saloon :: Ground Floor :: W.A.S.P. Corner-
Jump to: