The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Freedooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
principia
Pub Manager
principia

Freedooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom! Empty
PostSubject: Freedooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!   Freedooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom! Icon_minitime12th November 2010, 8:53 pm

Freedooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom! Mel-gibson-braveheart-photograph-c101019223

finished with exams! cheers

well,not that i'm happy with all of them really, but it's totally awesome to be free !

goodbye Joule,goodbye Boyle and Mariotte,goodbye Avogadro,goodbye Dalton!

until the final exams Freedooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom! 2548

tardness ftw bear bang
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Freedooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!   Freedooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom! Icon_minitime12th November 2010, 9:47 pm

Lol, the title and the image cracked me up Freedooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom! 460863 yay for Braveheart!

And yay for your exams, that's great to know that you're finally free!!! Very Happy
I'm gonna start university again next week (actually, it should have started THIS week, but half of the teachers are not even hired yet, and the other half apparently is non-existant on our school's subject list Freedooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom! 2548 ), so I'm enjoying my last bits of freedom here before starting hell again, lol Very Happy

Anyway, let's celebrate freedom now! cheers Yay! bear bang
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Freedooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!   Freedooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom! Icon_minitime15th November 2010, 3:30 am

Hahaha the pic! Freedooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom! 72337

Ahh Serena, university once again? Freedooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom! 653486
Too bad it didn't last very long but hey, life must go on so there you go, enjoy the new year! Freedooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom! 794810
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Freedooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!   Freedooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom! Icon_minitime17th November 2010, 1:10 am

Oh, my dear girls, you mom feels both sorry and glad for your university sufferings and success, but you know what they say 'all's well that ends well'! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Freedooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!   Freedooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom! Icon_minitime18th November 2010, 1:31 am

Mom! I missed you Sad You're too damn right, all's well that ends well! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!   Freedooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freedooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Electric Circus Saloon :: Ground Floor :: Bar-
Jump to: