The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last Command Interview!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

Last Command Interview! Empty
PostSubject: Last Command Interview!   Last Command Interview! Icon_minitime2nd March 2011, 8:45 pm

Just found this one on Facebook, I had never seen it before. It's from 1985... that has to be one of the oldest interviews I've ever seen, as the majority of TV appearances I remember are at least from 1986 Shocked
There's Chris, too! Very Happy

*Edit* there's Chris... and he says more than two words in a row! And interacts with Blackie! Gosh, good ol' times What a Face

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Last Command Interview!   Last Command Interview! Icon_minitime3rd March 2011, 7:41 pm

'Ey, what a suprise Doc! waaaht

I'm gonna watch it now and probably be able to write somethings relevant after that! Last Command Interview! 636869
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Last Command Interview!   Last Command Interview! Icon_minitime4th March 2011, 12:41 am

I found this interview on the Youtube yesterday. I was very surprised when I saw it. They look as if they are awfully uncomfortable sitting on that sofa which is obviously too small for these giants! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Last Command Interview!   Last Command Interview! Icon_minitime4th March 2011, 1:02 am

[Warrel Dane voice]Oki-doki...[/Warrel Dane voice]

Lord... Honestly? Is he really the great great grandson of General Samuel Houston?! Shocked Well let's find the 7 resemblances then:

Last Command Interview! 2dalx0n

Last Command Interview! 636869

Last edited by Betelguese on 4th March 2011, 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Last Command Interview!   Last Command Interview! Icon_minitime4th March 2011, 1:39 am

Blackie has said this in one of the interviews, but I thought he lied as well as I thought he lied about his Native American origin. For example, Angelina Jolie's father said that she and her mother made up the story of her Indian origin to make her biography look more exotic. Almost all the Hollywood celebrities have the phony biographies ... Anyway, the resemblances! Well, there are so many similarities in their physical appearance, so I simply don't know which one to start with!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Last Command Interview!   Last Command Interview! Icon_minitime4th March 2011, 1:44 am

xanthipee wrote:
Blackie has said this in one of the interviews, but I thought he lied as well as I thought he lied about his Native American origin. For example, Angelina Jolie's father said that she and her mother made up the story of her Indian origin to make her biography look more exotic. Almost all the Hollywood celebrities have the phony biographies ... Anyway, the resemblances! Well, there are so many similarities in their physical appearance, so I simply don't know which one to start with!! Laughing

Oh really?! Last Command Interview! 460863
My my my, I can imagine Blackie making it up hahaha Last Command Interview! 460863
But I don't think he lies about his native American origin, he sometimes looks just like a native and a better side note; he really feels it, so... Take me doooown to the trail of teeears wheeeeere... *sings along*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Command Interview!   Last Command Interview! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Command Interview!
Page 1 of 1