Dear customers, here's the latest schedule;
09.00 AM - 09.30 AM: Mr. Lawless on the Electric Circus TV, informing us about a little delay for the main news program this week. Duh.
01.00 PM - 02.30 PM: "A Clockwork Orange" plays in the cinema salon.
09.00 PM - 02.00 AM: "Bauhaus" is performing on the stage.
02.30 AM - 05.30 AM: The afterparty hits the dance floor.
1. Please remember the rules, and don't get your cameras inside the cinema salon.
2. Our home made mead offering goes on, only we're out of viking-horn stock, so you'll get your mead in a plain wine glass.
3. Don't throw your empty bottles on the stage, the performers nor the other customers.
4. No stage diving.
5. No rockstar abusing during the show. Keep your panties and bras on until the afterparty starts off. Ladies. Please.
6. As included in the prologue of the show, I'm glad to give you the news that Mr. Murphy will be available for the afterparty tonight and three other nights on this week. Don't you dare to stare at full moon sparkling on the outside for it's known to be harmful when near a vamp-pire gentleman. Like Mr. Murphy himself.