The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeRegisterLog in

RATT - Infestation is released!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

RATT - Infestation is released! Empty
PostSubject: RATT - Infestation is released!   RATT - Infestation is released! Icon_minitime30th April 2010, 10:22 pm

Good hews, better news!! It's said that they're back to their signature sound, plus they feature Quiet Riot's Carlos Cavazo;

"The opener "Eat Me Alive" harkens back to Invasion Of Your Privacy's "You're In Love", only played with even more aggression." Ohhh really? RATT - Infestation is released! 959554

RATT - Infestation is released! Infestation

http://www.sleazeroxx.com/bands/ratt/infestation.shtml
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: RATT - Infestation is released!   RATT - Infestation is released! Icon_minitime1st May 2010, 6:07 pm

Sounds cool! I'm afraid to say that I never listened to Ratt before, though... they've always been one of those bands I kept saying "Ok, one day I'm going to listen to them, I promise" and never did that, then :oops: but this might be a good occasion to start to listen to them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: RATT - Infestation is released!   RATT - Infestation is released! Icon_minitime3rd May 2010, 12:43 am

Haha I remember reading that Blackie had called Stephen Pearcy 'dick', then said "so what? he's my buddy, it's my right to call him a dick" RATT - Infestation is released! 93423
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RATT - Infestation is released!   RATT - Infestation is released! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RATT - Infestation is released!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Electric Circus Saloon :: Ground Floor :: Lounge-
Jump to: