The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 Empty
PostSubject: Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89   Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 Icon_minitime30th April 2010, 10:36 pm

I just love this one! Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 683179

Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89   Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 Icon_minitime1st May 2010, 1:22 am

Woho Shocked I can't believe I never saw this interview! Thanks for posting!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89   Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 Icon_minitime1st May 2010, 1:28 am

My pleasure Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 683179 oh, those two... what can i say! it's a whole stand-alone fiction subject! Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 780631
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89   Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 Icon_minitime1st May 2010, 4:32 pm

definitely my favorite interview of him bounce i just love his 88-89 and later interviews,because he looks damn hot(well,as always Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 232696 ) and because he tries to leave the "cheeky Blackie" side of him and be serious just to show that he focuses on more serious subjects..and in his 89-90 interviews,he keeps telling the same things-just like he does today big grin - that he is misunderstood,he wants to be taken seriously,that he cares about world issues..
"Someboy asked me the other day:Describe yourself in one word, I said 'Misunderstood' "
I love you

"We call it 'the Hustler' not 'the Horseler' " Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 72337

and that story with Chris..it never gets old Very Happy
"...I says 'you got any zits? he says 'no'! i says 'come on down' " Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 72337

and those fags Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 836975 can barely understand what they're saying Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 653486
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89   Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 Icon_minitime2nd May 2010, 6:09 pm

Oh I still have a couple of zits, what to do what to do? Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 Icon_scratch Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 416115

Oh yeah, obviously Blackie too thinks those two can't make it right Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 460863
My gosh, what is a horseler? Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 2548 Aha!
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89   Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 Icon_minitime3rd May 2010, 12:38 am

Hey, Betelguese, where is the interview with Blackie that you promised you were going to send me? You know, the one with Blackie wearing the a cowboy hat and talking about the mousse? Please, post it, it's my favourite! I miss it a lot! Crying or Very sad

Oh, I forgot to say I really like this interview. I watched it a few months ago on youtube and the only irritating thing in it is the hairdo of the hosts. Who the fuck gave them the idea to have their hair cut that way?!?
Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 311968
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89   Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 Icon_minitime3rd May 2010, 1:05 am

Haha sorry, sorry 'bout the interview! Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 Icon_bounce I've tried to upload it to photobucket but it failed several times,tried youtube but after two strait hours of waiting, it still wasn't done Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 Icon_evil Well, this msn thingy is the best way of file sharing i believe, but anyway i'll try again tomorrow Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 2838
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89   Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 Icon_minitime3rd May 2010, 11:48 pm

Thank you, honey! I can't wait to watch the interview again! Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 39417
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89   Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 Icon_minitime4th May 2010, 8:47 pm

xanthipee wrote:
Thank you, honey! I can't wait to watch the interview again! Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 39417

Oh Xanth Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 416115 1.30 hours went by now, and I'm still waiting for the video to be uploaded! Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 653486 Show me a new way of doing that! Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 416115
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89   Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 Icon_minitime6th May 2010, 12:16 am

Damn! I wish I could help you! Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 745343 What the fuck is wrong with the interview? Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 251688
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89   Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 Icon_minitime6th May 2010, 4:35 pm

Mmmh... have you tried with Dropbox or Mediafire? Very Happy

They're not sites to upload videos in streaming, but they're pretty good to share files. With Dropbox ( https://www.dropbox.com/ ), both of you should open an account on the main site, then add each other as friends. Then, you can create a folder to share your files. It works like the old sharing folders on MSN, it's even faster =)

Or, you may use Mediafire ( http://www.mediafire.com/ ) to upload a RAR file of the video, so that Xan can download it from the link provided once the file is uploaded Very Happy
Never tried to upload videos on Mediafire for sharing, but I think it should work. Dropbox works for sure, instead Wink
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89   Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 Icon_minitime6th May 2010, 7:46 pm

I have a mediafire account and tried it already.. also tried photobucket and youtube.. no solution Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 416115

if you have an msn messenger account, i can send it to ya real fast Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 308310
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89   Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 Icon_minitime8th May 2010, 12:39 am

I don't have msn messenger ... SHIT!!! What shall I do? Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
Sun
Customer
Sun

PostSubject: Re: Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89   Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 Icon_minitime8th May 2010, 2:26 am

Not sure if it works from outside Scandinavia, but you could try and watch it at the tv-station. It's still up there:

http://www.yle.fi/elavaarkisto/?s=s&g=4&ag=26&t=2&a=3955

The player opens in a new window and it takes a while to load after you've clicked on it, but it is the first of the three video links.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89   Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 Icon_minitime8th May 2010, 5:03 pm

Ah, yep, I remember that site... sadly, I'm totally unable to make the player work Sad
I think it says that there's a problem with my version of Windows Media Player, or somewhat like that Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sun
Customer
Sun

PostSubject: Re: Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89   Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 Icon_minitime8th May 2010, 9:23 pm

Oh.... ok, sorry Doctor. You must have Windows Media Player 9 or above to play them.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89   Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 Icon_minitime8th May 2010, 11:16 pm

Hehe, no problem, really Very Happy even if sounds strange that it says that I need to update my version, 'cos I have Windows Media Player 11 Shocked I will try later to see what happens Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sun
Customer
Sun

PostSubject: Re: Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89   Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 Icon_minitime8th May 2010, 11:43 pm

Okeeeey.... scratch what a stupid site - why on earth would you need to update then?!
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89   Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 Icon_minitime9th May 2010, 12:02 am

Good question, hahah Laughing maybe it's just my internet browser that went crazy. Some other times it said that I didn't have the right version of Flash player to play Youtube videos, when it was not true at all... or other similar stuff. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sun
Customer
Sun

PostSubject: Re: Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89   Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 Icon_minitime9th May 2010, 1:38 am

I know what you mean, I've been through that myself a couple of times with Youtube.... It's not fun! Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 27409
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89   Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackie & Chris Interview - Metal Hammer '89
Page 1 of 1