The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil Empty
PostSubject: Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil   Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil Icon_minitime2nd May 2010, 4:46 pm

GOSHHHH!!!!
Seriously; WHAT-IS-THAT?!
Damn butterlies in my stomach went nuts Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 547387 Ohh mötley, damn you, damn!

http://rautakauppiaz.deviantart.com/art/Coldness-Chapter-1-162535579
Coldness

"Why? Why I always do this?" Vince asked himself in the Friday night. He was going to meet Blackie as every Friday. Weather was cold and Vince thought he could freeze to death. And it wasn't just for the coldness.
Every time he heard Blackie's voice inside his head he felt cold inside.
"Dirty bastard!"he said and kept walking the dark street to Blackie's home which was such a rathole. After few minutes he was behind the door of hell, as he thought. "Okay, Neil, relax...Calm down..This will be over in a minute or two..."
Vince knocked the door and Blackie opened it in a second. He didn't let Vince in before he had checked him out. He smirked and looked Vince from his head to shoes.
"My Princess," he said then and let Vince in.
Vince didn't say anything, he just walked by Blackie in the so-called living room. Blackie followed him and sat on the dirty couch.
"What's this, Princess? Not even a kiss for me?" he asked looking at Vince's beautiful face. "You've become cold, y'know."
Vince turned around and looked out the window. In the mirror image he saw Blackie standing up and coming closer. Blackie wrapped his arms around Vince and kissed his neck. Vince trembled a little and pushed Blackie away from him.
Blackie raised his eyebrows. "Oh,I'm sorry, I didn't know this is the Don't-touch-me day!"
"Fuck off!" Vince hissed like a rattle snake. "I've told you; I want to quit this!"
"No you don't," Blackie said and slid his fingers in Vince's blond hair.
"Stop that! I know what you're trying to do!" Vince yelled. "Why don't ya ever listen to me?!"
"I'm listening to you," Blackie notified.
"No you're not! You're just tryin' to get me in bed with you!" Vince shouted. He was really pissed off and fed up with Blackie's stupid fantasy world where they lived happily under the hundred rainbows makin' love with each other from sunrise to sunset.
"And what's wrong with that?" Blackie asked. "I've understood you wanted this as much as I did."
"Things...have changed," Vince replied. He saw the shadow under Blackie's eyes.
"You have somebody else!"
"Well...Yes."
"Who is it?! Tell me and I'll go and cut his dick off!" Blackie screamed and took an empty bottle from the couch. He threw it against the wall. It broke and the slivers fell all around the place.
"Calm down, Black, so we can talk..," Vince tried, but Blackie glared at him so deadly he thought it would be better to shut up and leave.
But Blackie didn't let him go so easily. He blocked Vince's way and made him go back to the living room.
"Is it Sixx? Is it?!" Blackie demanded. "Answer me!"
"No! Let me go!"
Blackie just grinned and pushed Vince down on the couch. "No, I'll teach you what happens to those who don't do what Blackie Lawless wants!"

Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 547387 Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 745343
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil   Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil Icon_minitime2nd May 2010, 5:13 pm

Slash fiction with Blackie Lawless?! Shocked
I didn't know it existed! Laughing Well, that was quite shocking to see Blackie acting like that... AND with Vince Neil! Dunno, I always imagined something like this would have included Blackie and Chris, or maybe Nikki Sixx... but not Vince Laughing

(no, I'm not a slash fiction freak, I just happened to wonder if stuff like this was around and tried to imagine which characters could have been involved in Laughing )

However, there's something I don't like at all about these kinds of fictions: there is always the 'strong' character, the 'bad' one, and then there's the 'feminine one'. The strong character usually abuses the feminine one, who doesn't really want to get involved in the whole thing, but, for some reason, they always end up fucking like beasts for the greatest part of the fiction Laughing sometimes, the whole 'fucking' thing could be more defined as 'raping' Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 2548

Seeing Blackie calling Vince "princess" made me cry for the laughs, though Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil   Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil Icon_minitime2nd May 2010, 7:12 pm

Uh Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 2548
I'm used to slash fictions from Led Zeppelin, they always wanted Jimmy to fuck with Percy, and he was always willing to do it Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 547387

Yeah, I don't really like the idea, though there's something seductive about it Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 780631 Let's say I'd like to talk about things and it's just that Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil Icon_cool

Anyways, Vince is one of our 'buddies' with principia, just like Bret Michaels, and cos of that this fiction seemed quite shocking to me, Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil Icon_pale Our all time fav mottos include Vince's words too, just yesterdaywe were saying 'fuckin asshole' 'c'mon tommy lee' and '[cracking voice]liiiivee wire![/cracking voice]* to each other Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil Icon_eek

You should watch this and you'll get the idea! Attention to that "fuckin asshole" Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 2548

Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil   Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil Icon_minitime2nd May 2010, 7:32 pm

oh dear god Neutral
oh silent
how in the hell we couldn't ever see this one before ?

well,did i like it? no.
but do i complain ? no. bounce
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil   Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil Icon_minitime2nd May 2010, 7:46 pm

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Slash fiction with Blackie Lawless?! Shocked
I didn't know it existed! Laughing Well, that was quite shocking to see Blackie acting like that... AND with Vince Neil! Dunno, I always imagined something like this would have included Blackie and Chris, or maybe Nikki Sixx... but not Vince Laughing

same here Doc. i mean,Vince is definitely a wrong choice..yeah,Nikki would be more appropriate but..ya know i've always thought Blackie was a pure beauty(and he really is of course) so i'd prefer somebody raping him instead of this,if you know what i mean Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 513440

Doctor Ruin wrote:
(no, I'm not a slash fiction freak, I just happened to wonder if stuff like this was around and tried to imagine which characters could have been involved in Laughing )

haha same here,i didn't know if people come up with these kind of stuff(other than my imaginery world of course Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 666812 ) till i met Betelguese Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 2548 Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 39417

Doctor Ruin wrote:
However, there's something I don't like at all about these kinds of fictions: there is always the 'strong' character, the 'bad' one, and then there's the 'feminine one'. The strong character usually abuses the feminine one, who doesn't really want to get involved in the whole thing, but, for some reason, they always end up fucking like beasts for the greatest part of the fiction Laughing sometimes, the whole 'fucking' thing could be more defined as 'raping' Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 2548

agree on this one also Doc(get out of my head,it hurts Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 2548 ) we discussed a lot about this with Betelguese and i still can't get into all these stuff just because of..i dunno..seems weird sometimes Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 308310

but oh,i'm tryin to get used to the idea Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 141865

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Seeing Blackie calling Vince "princess" made me cry for the laughs, though Laughing
Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 311968
Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 460863
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil   Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil Icon_minitime2nd May 2010, 7:52 pm

Betelguese wrote:
I'm used to slash fictions from Led Zeppelin, they always wanted Jimmy to fuck with Percy, and he was always willing to do it Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 547387

oh my..jimmy is a whole 'nother story Neutral

Betelguese wrote:
Yeah, I don't really like the idea, though there's something seductive about it Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 780631 Let's say I'd like to talk about things and it's just that Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil Icon_cool

yeah,let's just leave it at that Neutral bounce

Betelguese wrote:
Anyways, Vince is one of our 'buddies' with principia, just like Bret Michaels, and cos of that this fiction seemed quite shocking to me, Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil Icon_pale Our all time fav mottos include Vince's words too, just yesterdaywe were saying 'fuckin asshole' 'c'mon tommy lee' and '[cracking voice]liiiivee wire![/cracking voice]* to each other Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil Icon_eek

You should watch this and you'll get the idea! Attention to that "fuckin asshole" Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 2548

Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 72337 :c'montommylee: :fuckin'asshole:
chair fall
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil   Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil Icon_minitime2nd May 2010, 9:38 pm

Betelguese wrote:

Yep, same for me with Queen fictions, I was used to the fact that Freddie and Brian/Roger/John/whoever would have gone together without that much problems, lol. I guess this whole "oh, no, I don't want to fuck with you!", "Shut up and fuck me, bitch!" is all part of the new generation slash fictions, lol. Laughing

Quote :

Yep, hahah Very Happy

Quote :

Oh, my. That video Laughing "liiiiiiiiiiiiiiive wire" totally cracked me up Laughing

principia wrote:
same here Doc. i mean,Vince is definitely a wrong choice..yeah,Nikki would be more appropriate but..ya know i've always thought Blackie was a pure beauty(and he really is of course) so i'd prefer somebody raping him instead of this,if you know what i mean Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 513440

Definitely! Plus, I always heard of Blackie as the 'good lover' and as being 'nice' when it comes to that stuff, so I can't really imagine him being the cruel bastard of the situation. Laughing

principia wrote:
haha same here,i didn't know if people come up with these kind of stuff(other than my imaginery world of course Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 666812 ) till i met Betelguese Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 2548 Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 39417

Laughing Very Happy

principia wrote:
agree on this one also Doc(get out of my head,it hurts Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 2548 ) we discussed a lot about this with Betelguese and i still can't get into all these stuff just because of..i dunno..seems weird sometimes Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 308310

but oh,i'm tryin to get used to the idea Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 141865

But... but... your head is such a comfortable place to stay in :oops:
Anyway... yep, same for me. Laughing The first time I was introduced into slash fictions was with Queen. At first it was a tad shocking, but then I got used to it... but seems I wasn't ready yet for reading W.A.S.P. related fictions, lol. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil   Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil Icon_minitime3rd May 2010, 12:17 am

I'm jealous of Vince ... If the author of this interesting story decides to write the second part of the story, I would like to make a little suggestion: put me in the Vince's place! I could be the next lover of Blackie. Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 207435 I could be, for example, Mila Jovovich's mysterious, distant cousin from Eastern Europe who meets Blackie at one of the numerous Hollywood parties. What do you think? Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 666812

However, if there is something serious to be said about all this, there is one thing which I have always found a bit strange. It's Blackie's relationship with Chris. In many of numerous interviews, Blackie described it as "wacky" and after Chris and Lita Ford had got married, Blackie's comment was that "there are the guys who wanna go out and do it and some guys who wanna stay home and wear aprons." Was Blackie jealous or just angry? 😕
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil   Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil Icon_minitime3rd May 2010, 1:06 am

xanthipee wrote:
I'm jealous of Vince ... If the author of this interesting story decides to write the second part of the story, I would like to make a little suggestion: put me in the Vince's place! I could be the next lover of Blackie. Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 207435 I could be, for example, Mila Jovovich's mysterious, distant cousin from Eastern Europe who meets Blackie at one of the numerous Hollywood parties. What do you think? Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 666812

haha good one Xan,keep on fantasizing cherry
maybe i'll jump into one of those fantasies,whaddya say bad smile

xanthipee wrote:
However, if there is something serious to be said about all this, there is one thing which I have always found a bit strange. It's Blackie's relationship with Chris. In many of numerous interviews, Blackie described it as "wacky" and after Chris and Lita Ford had got married, Blackie's comment was that "there are the guys who wanna go out and do it and some guys who wanna stay home and wear aprons." Was Blackie jealous or just angry? 😕

haha,of course he is damn jealous..

seriously though,that's also what we think..in that '89 Metal Hammer interview with Blackie and Chris,he says their relationship is like a marriage("it's like you're married in a way") and he goes on "it's illegal in most states ya know but..." Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 2548

i dunno,you decide about their relationship bad smile
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil   Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil Icon_minitime3rd May 2010, 10:31 pm

principia wrote:

"...seriously though,that's also what we think..in that '89 Metal Hammer interview with Blackie and Chris,he says their relationship is like a marriage("it's like you're married in a way") and he goes on "it's illegal in most states ya know but..."

I hope Blackie was only joking, because if he wasn't, then he is definitely a weirdo! Shocked
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil   Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil Icon_minitime3rd May 2010, 10:42 pm

i think he was totally joking but... who knows Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 666812
Back to top Go down
zombiesmack27
Customer
zombiesmack27

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil   Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil Icon_minitime4th May 2010, 8:11 am

:affraid:
This was too intriguing to pass by...
I write slash, too.
Currently have one going with Dani Filth and Jim Morrison.
Though it doesn't have any names involved...just a lot of description.
Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil 207435
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil   Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Electric Circus Saloon :: Second Floor :: Ladies Room-
Jump to: