The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Empty
PostSubject: Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.   Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Icon_minitime26th May 2010, 11:07 pm

I was randomly looking at Blackie's English page on Wikipedia and I found this in his biography:

"Since the year 1979 he has been linked to Leda (due to this alleged relationship she has been given the honorary title "Leda Lawless") and there is rumored to be a sex tape of the two floating around (strangely linked to Dee Snider) but is yet to be found."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackie_Lawless

It says that the line lacks the citation. And, in effect, this is something I've never seen anywhere else Laughing "Since 1979"? I'm not exactly an expert of Blackie Lawless' love affairs, but I always knew he had quite a few relationships over the years, at least, that's what I got reading interviews Shocked and... sex tape, with Dee Snider included in the whole story? Seriously, what the fuck? Laughing

... Does any of you knows more about this story? Shocked
*Me thinks is just a random rumor posted on Wikipedia, taking advantage of the fact that everyone can add anything to the pages, but anyway...*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.   Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Icon_minitime26th May 2010, 11:39 pm

haha saw that a couple of days ago,laughed my ass off (Dee Snider? wtf? Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 460863 ) and showed it to Bet..we both laughed and Bet put that citation mark(ah whatever it is) there cause it's probably bullshit Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 115897

who the fuck is Leda anyways, if she's that famous to take the name "Leda Lawless" ? i dunno maybe it's us who've never heard of it before,but at least we should have known that chick's name if there was such a thing..

and Doc,i don't think Blackie was a saint back in those days..yeah,that's also what i read about him-that he had long term relationships- but we're talkin about the year '79 and he was just 23..so Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 308310

i wonder how Dee Snider got into all of this though,if there's really such a thing Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 460863
now, can he be seen on the video too, or does he keep the video of the 80's rockers just to blackmail them Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 60333

bullshit..

edit: oh and btw..wanna see my sex tape with him? Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 405725
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.   Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Icon_minitime27th May 2010, 12:10 am

principia wrote:
haha saw that a couple of days ago,laughed my ass off (Dee Snider? wtf? Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 460863 ) and showed it to Bet..we both laughed and Bet put that citation mark(ah whatever it is) there cause it's probably bullshit Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 115897

who the fuck is Leda anyways, if she's that famous to take the name "Leda Lawless" ? i dunno maybe it's us who've never heard of it before,but at least we should have known that chick's name if there was such a thing..

Hahah, so the citation thing was done by you girls? Laughing Well done! Laughing
Like you, I think that if the thing was as big as it is supposed to be there, it's strange that there was never anything about it before Laughing

Quote :
and Doc,i don't think Blackie was a saint back in those days..yeah,that's also what i read about him-that he had long term relationships- but we're talkin about the year '79 and he was just 23..so Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 308310

That's what I meant Very Happy I was referring to the fact that he had some long term relationships with different girls... not to mention all the other random fucking lucky ones he had Laughing
"Getting Laid was a full time job"... wasn't that a quote from Blackie himself, referring to the 80s? Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 416115

That's why it seemed strange to me reading that he's been with one single girl ever since 1979 Laughing

Quote :
i wonder how Dee Snider got into all of this though,if there's really such a thing Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 460863
now, can he be seen on the video too, or does he keep the video of the 80's rockers just to blackmail them Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 60333

I wonder that, too Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 460863

The second option sounds good. Dee Snider the blackmailer, ha! Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 460863

Quote :
edit: oh and btw..wanna see my sex tape with him? Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 405725

Sure.
I'll show you mine, too, if you want.

...Oh, shit, I forgot that Dee stole it Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 251688
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.   Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Icon_minitime27th May 2010, 12:35 am

Doctor Ruin wrote:
That's what I meant Very Happy I was referring to the fact that he had some long term relationships with different girls... not to mention all the other random fucking lucky ones he had Laughing
"Getting Laid was a full time job"... wasn't that a quote from Blackie himself, referring to the 80s? Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 416115

That's why it seemed strange to me reading that he's been with one single girl ever since 1979 Laughing

ah,yeah,i understand it now,we both meant the same things Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Fresse

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Sure.

...Oh, shit, I forgot that Dee stole it Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 251688

ha! he could never have mine Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 780631
or let's make it clear, he can't do anything with mine, cause i have his Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 780631

Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 460863
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.   Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Icon_minitime27th May 2010, 12:43 am

I visit Blackie's wiki page regularly and I've missed that information. I guess it has been added recently. Leda?! Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Icon_cyclops That's a bullshit probably added by "Mrs Leda" herself. She was probably one of those "women" that Blackie used to take home and watch them waste his toilette paper mercilessly. By the way, in one of the recent interviews, Blackie mentions a girlfriend of his who was the Playboy centrefold and who spent three years with him. Also, in one of his recent interviews, he said that when he was anonymous, he used to bring chicks to his flat every day. So, our dear Blackie is all but a saint.

"Getting Laid was a full time job".

Dr Ruin, you've just told me the funniest quote by Blackie. Did he really say that? When?
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.   Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Icon_minitime27th May 2010, 1:03 am

principia wrote:
ah,yeah,i understand it now,we both meant the same things Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Fresse

Yep, hahah What a Face

principia wrote:
or let's make it clear, he can't do anything with mine, cause i have his Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 780631

You're a true evil genius!!! cheers

xanthipee wrote:
She was probably one of those "women" that Blackie used to take home and watch them waste his toilette paper mercilessly.

As for him bringing chicks to his flat everyday, I knew that Nikki Sixx confirmed that writing a similar thing in The Dirt, lol. Something like 'as long as it was female and could breath, Blackie had sex with it'. Or, that's the way it was reported to me, lol. Laughing
Didn't read The Dirt yet (it's out of stock in Italy Sad ), so I can't post the exact quote!

xanthipee wrote:
Dr Ruin, you've just told me the funniest quote by Blackie. Did he really say that? When?

Ehrr, actually, you should ask Justin for that Laughing
I re-quoted the sentence from one of his posts on W.A.S.P. Nation, so I don't really know from which interview that one is taken, lol.
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.   Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Icon_minitime27th May 2010, 1:28 am

Doctor Ruin wrote:
As for him bringing chicks to his flat everyday, I knew that Nikki Sixx confirmed that writing a similar thing in The Dirt, lol. Something like 'as long as it was female and could breath, Blackie had sex with it'. Or, that's the way it was reported to me, lol. Laughing
Didn't read The Dirt yet (it's out of stock in Italy Sad ), so I can't post the exact quote!

now,let's see; i'm a female, i can breathe ,so? Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 405725

haha,yeah, i read that interview of Blackie where he said that-well,i forgot the dimensions of his room- he brought the chicks to his place and one of them was this playboy centerfold..and Nikki was a part of all these but i forgot about the whole interview and i can't find it Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 251688
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.   Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Icon_minitime27th May 2010, 1:37 am

principia wrote:
now,let's see; i'm a female, i can breathe ,so? Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 405725

That's what I thought, too Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 405725

Quote :
haha,yeah, i read that interview of Blackie where he said that-well,i forgot the dimensions of his room- he brought the chicks to his place and one of them was this playboy centerfold..and Nikki was a part of all these but i forgot about the whole interview and i can't find it Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 251688

Aaaaaw, I know that feeling, I really hate forgetting where did I get a certain interview, too Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 2548 if you can find it, though, it would be great to read Very Happy
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.   Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Icon_minitime27th May 2010, 1:48 am

gotta ask Bet, but i think it was from that "metal-truth" interview(with that Swedish guy,it was the best i've ever read,cause the guy was awesome and even Blackie admired him),but seems the site is fucked up..can't find it any more and(i'm sure you remember it but) it was a loooong one where Blackie talked about his past,politics,religion and natives Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 416115
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.   Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Icon_minitime27th May 2010, 1:57 am

Oh, yeah, I may have that saved on my computer! Very Happy Gonna search for it tomorrow, though... ever since I discovered that I couldn't keep track of all the sites containing interviews to Blackie I started saving them on a Word file... and now it got pretty huge Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 416115 (and a true chaos of fonts and colours, lol... I just kept pasting articles as I got them from the sites Laughing )
Let's say that the first who finds it will post it, lol Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.   Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Icon_minitime27th May 2010, 11:50 pm

Not that I'm trying to stand up for Blackie, but I believe this Casanova era of Blackie's life took place during his youth. Blackie himself said on many occasions that he became a completely different person over time. He's repeated it so many times that I have no choice but to believe him. Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.   Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Icon_minitime28th May 2010, 8:40 pm

Well, not knowing him for real *sighs* I can't really tell, but I believe lately he became less 'Casanova', too. In that Alex Skolnick blog article principia posted on W.A.S.P. Nation it's also mentioned that he's been with his girlfriend for ten years, so... Very Happy

P.S.: tried to search for the MetalTruth interview, by the way, but I couldn't find it... :oops: I'm still pretty sure I have the file hidden somewhere, though Shocked
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.   Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Icon_minitime31st May 2010, 7:07 pm

principia wrote:
Doctor Ruin wrote:
Sure.

ibuqa÷÷­§€æ¢@¾mlğ瀾#¼¶§uişy€×[{#²¼¹²€@²Ø£µ× Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 72337
a sex tape of Dee Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 780631 Oh that's why he avoids talking about you on his radio program Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 513440

xanthipee wrote:
By the way, in one of the recent interviews, Blackie mentions a girlfriend of his who was the Playboy centrefold and who spent three years with him. Also, in one of his recent interviews, he said that when he was anonymous, he used to bring chicks to his flat every day. So, our dear Blackie is all but a saint.

Unfortunately, those statements are in the same interview which is the MetalTruth one Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 308310

Doctor Ruin wrote:

God I sooo wanna have The Dirt Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 416115 especially for Blackie and Iron Maiden parts;

Mrs. Bruce Dickinson wrote:
'Ello löve

Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 666812

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Well, not knowing him for real *sighs* I can't really tell, but I believe lately he became less 'Casanova', too. In that Alex Skolnick blog article principia posted on W.A.S.P. Nation it's also mentioned that he's been with his girlfriend for ten years, so...

Oh yeah.. Skolnick said that and I remember once Rik Fox was talking about the infamous band name story, he said that 'his girlfriend of ten years whom looks a lot like Blackie' uh, what's wrong with you man? Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 60333
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.   Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Icon_minitime31st May 2010, 7:35 pm

Betelguese wrote:
God I sooo wanna have The Dirt Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 416115 especially for Blackie and Iron Maiden parts;

Same here Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 416115 I really thought about ordering the english version online, I'm just too curious to read it Shocked

Betelguese wrote:
Oh yeah.. Skolnick said that and I remember once Rik Fox was talking about the infamous band name story, he said that 'his girlfriend of ten years whom looks a lot like Blackie' uh, what's wrong with you man? Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 60333

Ooooh, Rik Fox, the man who mentioned the "day when he took a look inside Blackie's pants" as his most important memory from his W.A.S.P. days, LOL. Laughing was that from that three pages interview on Full In Bloom Music, by the way? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.   Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Icon_minitime31st May 2010, 8:10 pm

Betelguese wrote:
ibuqa÷÷­§€æ¢@¾mlğ瀾#¼¶§uişy€×[{#²¼¹²€@²Ø£µ× Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 72337
a sex tape of Dee Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 780631 Oh that's why he avoids talking about you on his radio program Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 513440
Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 72337
ah,didn't i show it to you? well,next time there'll be a special weekend of those tapes then Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 780631
once we find that projection machine,it'll even be more awesome Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 780631

Betelguese wrote:

Mrs. Bruce Dickinson wrote:
'Ello löve

Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 72337

Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.   Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Icon_minitime31st May 2010, 9:09 pm

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Ooooh, Rik Fox, the man who mentioned the "day when he took a look inside Blackie's pants" as his most important memory from his W.A.S.P. days, LOL. Laughing was that from that three pages interview on Full In Bloom Music, by the way? Very Happy

Yes! hahaha I love those interviews, it also features Randy Piper, Lizzie Grey, Tony Richards .. They all have somethings to say about Blackie Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Icon_silent However I liked Rik's Yngwie stories that we can't be sure of its reliability Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Bom

principia wrote:
ah,didn't i show it to you? well,next time there'll be a special weekend of those tapes then Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 780631
once we find that projection machine,it'll even be more awesome Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 780631
That projector idea gives me goosebumps Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 986807 ... and Crüe gives me something I can't recall Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 959554
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.   Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Icon_minitime1st June 2010, 10:32 pm

P.S.: tried to search for the MetalTruth interview, by the way, but I
couldn't find it... :oops: I'm still pretty sure I have the file hidden somewhere,
though Shocked

Serena, I have the interview, but it's not in my computer. I've printed it because I don't feel very comfortable staring at the screen for hours! Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 13442
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.   Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Icon_minitime1st June 2010, 11:43 pm

I've found it, but I'm afraid I can't post it right away. This is a photo at the beginning of the interview:

Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 11r4ooz

Gee, I like this photo so much ... Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 683179 Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 615786
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.   Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Icon_minitime1st June 2010, 11:50 pm

LOL, loved that video of Nikki, hahah!!! Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 460863

Betelguese wrote:
Yes! hahaha I love those interviews, it also features Randy Piper, Lizzie Grey, Tony Richards .. They all have somethings to say about Blackie Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Icon_silent However I liked Rik's Yngwie stories that we can't be sure of its reliability Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Bom

Same here, I love those, too! All the guys had some truly interesting stories to tell, about Blackie and other musicians, as well Very Happy
(Even if that Tony Richards interview was truly shocking to me, at first... Strange and 'fangirl-ish' as it may sound it was my first time discovering that Blackie's not exactly a saint, and it took me a while to get used to it Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 2548 )

Betelguese wrote:
principia wrote:
That projector idea gives me goosebumps Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 986807 ... and Crüe gives me something I can't recall Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 959554

*Can I join you girls for the tape projections?* Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 416115

@ Xan: yay, that's it!
(Blackie looks SO damn pale in that pic Shocked )
It's not a problem if you can't post the interview right now, anyway! Wink
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.   Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Icon_minitime2nd June 2010, 12:02 am

Well, I wasn't exactly looking at his face (honestly, I haven't even notice how pale he is) ... Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.   Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Icon_minitime2nd June 2010, 12:12 am

xanthipee wrote:

Well, I wasn't exactly looking at his face (honestly, I haven't even notice how pale he is) ... Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Icon_twisted

but it's one of the scariest pics of him blue guy
too much face powder + Blackie = blue guy
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.   Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Icon_minitime2nd June 2010, 12:17 am

Doctor Ruin wrote:
LOL, loved that video of Nikki, hahah!!! Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 460863
haha i literally laughed my ass off when i saw that one Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 460863
poor Brucey ..you should never let your wife walk around the hotel when Crüe's in town pirat he learned it the hardest way Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 460863

Doctor Ruin wrote:
*Can I join you girls for the tape projections?* Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 416115

aw,sure Doc I love you but don't forget to bring yours too Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 780631
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.   Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Icon_minitime2nd June 2010, 12:49 am

principia wrote:
xanthipee wrote:

Quote :
but it's one of the scariest pics of him blue guy
too much face powder + Blackie = blue guy

I have to quote on this, though Laughing Laughing

principia wrote:
haha i literally laughed my ass off when i saw that one Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 460863
poor Brucey ..you should never let your wife walk around the hotel when Crüe's in town pirat he learned it the hardest way Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 460863

Hahahahah, definitely Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 460863 poor Bruce Neutral

principia wrote:
Doctor Ruin wrote:

aw,sure Doc I love you but don't forget to bring yours too Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 780631

Hell yeah Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 780631 just found out that I had another copy of the tape I could save from Dee the blackmailer, lol. There's some interesting extra footage in it Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. 780631

Last edited by Doctor Ruin on 2nd June 2010, 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.   Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Icon_minitime2nd June 2010, 1:08 am

Mrs. Bruce
Dickinson wrote:
'Ello löve

Nikki Six is such an idiot! Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
zombiesmack27
Customer
zombiesmack27

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.   Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Icon_minitime22nd June 2010, 8:38 pm

"Nikki Six is such an idiot!"
Yes, but he has the prettiest green eyes...
I had a HUGE crush on Nikki Sixx when I was a teenager.
Of course, I didn't realize what a mess he was back then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.   Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Electric Circus Saloon :: Ground Floor :: W.A.S.P. Corner-
Jump to: