The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zombiesmack27
Customer

Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.   Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd June 2010, 8:38 pm

"Nikki Six is such an idiot!"
Yes, but he has the prettiest green eyes...
I had a HUGE crush on Nikki Sixx when I was a teenager.
Of course, I didn't realize what a mess he was back then.
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.   Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd June 2010, 11:03 pm

I agree Nikki looks great even now, at the age of 51, but I really don't like him. Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. - Page 2 Suspect
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.   Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd June 2010, 12:15 am

Same here... well, I'm not an expert of Motley Crue and their members (that's why I want The Dirt so bad Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. - Page 2 2548 ), but the few things I know about Nikki didn't make him look so good in my eyes. Neutral However, he's damn hot and zombie is totally right, he's got wonderful eyes :oops:

(as my mum says: 'might be an asshole, but at least he's a good looking asshole' Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. - Page 2 460863 )
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.   Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd June 2010, 11:27 pm

...(as my mum says: 'might be an asshole, but at least he's a good looking asshole' Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. - Page 2 460863 ) [/quote]

Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. - Page 2 460863 Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. - Page 2 460863
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.   Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th July 2010, 9:27 pm

Doctor Ruin wrote:
(as my mum says: 'might be an asshole, but at least he's a good looking asshole' Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. - Page 2 460863 )

Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. - Page 2 72337
You haven't watched The Metal Years that was in the cinema salon then big grin There was a girl talking, "Because they're all responsible assholes, but they look good!" or something Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. - Page 2 460863
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.   Wikipedia and its strange news, lol. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wikipedia and its strange news, lol.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Electric Circus Saloon :: Ground Floor :: W.A.S.P. Corner-
Jump to: