The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" Empty
PostSubject: You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation"   You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" Icon_minitime15th August 2010, 2:11 am

You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" 72337

Ih Lord I'M DYIIINGG!!! You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" 460863
There's a DVD of Bill Zebub's where he asks the most retarded questions ever to metal bands and films their reactions You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" 460863

*Oh I think I gotta pee*
You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" 460863

Bill Zebub: I'd want to know if you really had intimate relations with the late Chuck Schuldiner? (The question is not in the trailer below)
Warrel Dane: Your humour is amusing but, that's really kind of crossing the border.

You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" 547387

Here ya go You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" 72337

Oh and.. It's priceless to see George Fisher's reaction to Bill saying "It's so gay! You just married to fool the world that you're not gay but you're gay! Only a homo would wear those shorts!"
You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" 460863 You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" 460863
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation"   You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" Icon_minitime18th August 2010, 1:54 am

I-said-you-have-to!
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation"   You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" Icon_minitime18th August 2010, 7:38 pm

Hahahahahah, took a look at it, that's pure genius!!! You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" 460863

Yet, I'll have to watch both videos again, 'cos I didn't absolutely get some parts You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" 547387 still, too fucking funny You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" 460863
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation"   You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" Icon_minitime18th August 2010, 9:21 pm

You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" 460863 You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" 460863 You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" 460863

I wish it was before we threw that birthday party so that we could know how crude the fat blonde vampire could get when he's drunk You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" 308310
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation"   You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" Icon_minitime18th August 2010, 9:41 pm

haha saw it many times and just watched it again now
You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" 460863

Warrel,teach me how to drink Vodka You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" 232696

oh and what's your hand doing between your legs Wally? You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" 2548
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation"   You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" Icon_minitime18th August 2010, 11:52 pm

see 3:25-3:28 dribble

NOW!
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation"   You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" Icon_minitime19th August 2010, 12:51 am

Quote :
Warrel,teach me how to drink Vodka You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" 232696

Someone said Warr..... ehr.. vodka? You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" 12719
Quote :
oh and what's your hand doing between your legs Wally? You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" 2548
You silly don't you get it You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" 547387 He says 'pray for tomorrow and count your days' You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" 547387
well that's br00tal You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" 547387
principia wrote:
see 3:25-3:28 dribble
NOW!
You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" 926381
You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" 12719
You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" 91066
You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" 99261
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation"   You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You HAVE to see this one... "Metal Retardation"
Page 1 of 1