The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A 'The Beatles Thread' on October 8th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

A 'The Beatles Thread' on October 8th  Empty
PostSubject: A 'The Beatles Thread' on October 8th    A 'The Beatles Thread' on October 8th  Icon_minitime8th October 2010, 3:00 pm

A train of coincidences this week.. I usually can't remember the dates such as birthdays, anniversaries, bla bla.. Even the ones that's supposed to bother me..

Today's my mother's birthday and I kept forgetting it every other hour last night Laughing But that's not what makes today a coincidence of course haha, I'm at principia's right now and just last night I was telling her that I realized The Beatles is my all time favorite band -let's say my fab four; and all the other bands I love obsessively are in the second place so that's why I don't like categorization between them. I was so much in mood that I was to open a thread about it, but then I thought I'd just bore people with my little girl comments about how much I love and live them Very Happy

Anyways, today when I opened mozilla in the morning, .. I think you already know what I did when I saw the new Google Doodle:

I'm not really good at making good wish sentences, instead I wanna let you all know that today is one of the most special days of my life it seems.. I love you all, and you John, and my dear mom..
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: A 'The Beatles Thread' on October 8th    A 'The Beatles Thread' on October 8th  Icon_minitime9th October 2010, 5:18 pm

Aaaw, happy birthday to your mom, dear! Very Happy

Aaaaand... yep, saw that John Lennon banner, it was so cute! Didn't notice it myself, as I have a different Google homepage (the default Mozilla one), it was my mum to make me see it. Lovely tribute, and yay for The Beatles!
I'm sorry to say my knowledge of their discography is not that huge, I have this sort of mp3 compilation with their songs, so I know some of the most famous ones, but I've been planning since forever to dedicate more time listening to them. They were absolutely great as a band, and... to quote Freddie Mercury in Life Is Real, "Lennon is a genius".

Btw, love you all I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: A 'The Beatles Thread' on October 8th    A 'The Beatles Thread' on October 8th  Icon_minitime13th October 2010, 11:46 pm

Thanks for the wishes dear cheers

I only can say I love the fab four so much that it hurts sometimes. I totally go back to those times whenever I remember anything about them, after all; it is a good feeling. Especially when I dare to think that they actually belong to all of those metal sub-genres as well, incredibly atmospheric and genius work.. I can find some pieces that bring bitter tears of joy and kind of mixed feelings to explain to my eyes and scare the shit out of me another time. Find some others too that takes you to every other levels of existence one by one. It just gets too heavy to carry on, that's why it hurts.

Love, love, love.. Love is all you need A 'The Beatles Thread' on October 8th  180222
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A 'The Beatles Thread' on October 8th    A 'The Beatles Thread' on October 8th  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A 'The Beatles Thread' on October 8th
Page 1 of 1