The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what happened in the last few days...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
principia
Pub Manager
principia

what happened in the last few days... Empty
PostSubject: what happened in the last few days...   what happened in the last few days... Icon_minitime13th June 2010, 5:12 pm

was just horrible,but yet exciting?

well,4 days ago,our final exams were over and i felt it's time to spend some time with my family(especially with my 12 year old brother,who had an important exam and wanted me to be with him for good luck I love you )
so on the 8th,i packed my things and got on a bus for a 17 hour journey to my hometown Shocked
usually i travel by plane,since the road is too damn long(it's about 1080 km for god's sake Neutral ) but this time the plane tickets were very expensive so i was like " allright,i fuckin love bus journeys,it's so fuckin romantic what happened in the last few days... 2548 "
yeah,it was so romantic that i don't wanna remember any minute of it what happened in the last few days... 547387 i got probably half of my Maiden albums with me, Holy Diver, some Ratt albums and a couple of WASP albums and god knows how many times i listened to "Piece of Mind" from beginning to end..let alone the others what happened in the last few days... 2548

anyways,i was totally like a what happened in the last few days... 2548 when i got home, but didn't rest even for an hour, because one of my high school pals was in town,and the other one is studying there, and they didn't let me spend time with my family,took me for a dinner and then bought some films and went straight to the hotel room that my friend was staying at..
we were like those crazy fucks in "Sex and the City" (with all those hotel room fantasies in mind,i was like what happened in the last few days... 232696 the whole night) what happened in the last few days... 460863

then,the next day,i was shocked when i saw the two girls in hurry,because one of them had to go back to Ankara for her graduation and the other had to join her friends for a short holiday in Çeşme..i was like "wtf? you ladies planned so much things for me and now you're leaving me alone in this goddamn hotel room? what happened in the last few days... 416115 "

haha,just kidding,i knew they had to go,and that's fine,so i could spend some time with my family,and most importantly with my brother..the day before his exam,we were preparing to go and see "Shrek" when my 10 and 13 year old cousins came to see me,expecting me to play with them and watch movies with them(as i always do,and i fuckin love spending time with kids) so i was like "ok guys, let's not go and see Shrek today,cause obviously i'm a student and don't have much money what happened in the last few days... 2548 let's just stay at home,eat something while watching *hey what about Nanny McPhee?*

i had fun (!) with kids and the other day,i was with my bro and his exam was wonderful! i took him to dinner and then we came home to blast out some Maiden(he loves Maiden just because they love football and Steve[he calls him "Uncle Steve" ] is a West Ham fan what happened in the last few days... 460863 ) and saw that our internet(and telephone at the same time) was fucked !

what? disaster! what happened in the last few days... 653486

that means basically no communication?
with Bet? with Doc? with Xan?
aaaaarrgghhh what happened in the last few days... 44855

now i'm in my aunt's,trying to type what has happened and see that it has become such a long story..well,sorry for that,but i missed here so much that i had to write this what happened in the last few days... 2838

i'll be travelling back to Istanbul for Sonisphere in a couple of days,see the Big 4(Dave what happened in the last few days... 232696 )
until that day, i'll have to spend more and more time with my little cousins,my aunts and uncles,my grandma, and my mum..obviously my mum was waiting for me to help her decorating and cleaning the house Shocked
wish luck for me what happened in the last few days... 39417
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: what happened in the last few days...   what happened in the last few days... Icon_minitime13th June 2010, 5:35 pm

Aaaaw, missed ya too, dear Very Happy I thought you were still busy with exams... good to know they're finished, instead! Was everything ok with them, so? Very Happy
Congrats to your litlle brother, too, by the way!

Bus travels can be HELL, lol. Especially if car/bus travels make you sick, like it often happens to me what happened in the last few days... 2548 I don't want to imagine how will I survive to my bus travel from Milan to Wacken, this summer what happened in the last few days... 2548
Glad to know you had fun with your friends (the hotel room fantasies, lol what happened in the last few days... 460863 ) and with the kids cherry wish you luck for the other days, so! Especially with cleaning and decorating, hahah Very Happy
And don't worry about the long post, it's always nice to read about you and I just love 'travel reports' as well, lol.
Aaaaand... have a great time at Sonisphere, too!

(Gosh, Dave... what happened in the last few days... 232696 )
(Also, good luck for surviving to Manowar's loooooooooooooooooooong endings to their songs and to Joey DeMaio's """bass""" solos what happened in the last few days... 2548 Laughing )
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: what happened in the last few days...   what happened in the last few days... Icon_minitime13th June 2010, 6:38 pm

'Ello Löve! what happened in the last few days... 780631
Welcome back! Well, half-back :nenau: Get that fucking phone damn straight or ironmaiden's gonna get you, no matter how far! what happened in the last few days... 251688

All kidding aside, heheeey have fun with the kids beer chug I'm planning do to so many things with my bro but I can't, dammit you know that it's no good, never mind the rest for a while you know it's not gonna happen ever so often any more what happened in the last few days... 653486 We still didn't make it to Shrek by the way, maybe some other day, some other.. what happened in the last few days... 711727

Hotel room? Oh.. what happened in the last few days... 887347 what happened in the last few days... 72337 Whohaha Sex and the city chicks, well dear you've deserved it after such a long time of friendship, considering the future to come what happened in the last few days... 360659

Uncle Steve! what happened in the last few days... 72337 Well yeah I call him uncle Steve, too what happened in the last few days... 2548 Somehow something's more seductive about the name 'uncle Steve' what happened in the last few days... 2548 Make sure you've made him watch that sepultura & maiden match! big grin

Say hi to your mum and.. your teacher from me, don't strain yourself too much with the new kitchen, k? doh

Good luck and... damn that phone, get it straight! what happened in the last few days... 968979

@Doc
You're gonna head to Wacken with bus?! Gosh it's just too much! what happened in the last few days... 311968

Urgh, Dave what happened in the last few days... 959554 Dave Dave Dave.. we've been awaiting that for years! mcu|\[»ælima.bß#caeuek¥#ߢænğı *red hot* what happened in the last few days... 887347

Ahahaha Manowar ¢]}´×²#¶#¼¾¥¥ß what happened in the last few days... 460863 I remember the description a friend of mine did of a Manowar concert once, said it was raining hard and everytime they (you know their waaayyy epic demeanours on the stage) hammer in the air, the lightning flashed right thru the hills behind big grin Hope it doesn't rain this time cos we're gonna watch Accept the same day! God, it's Accept! bounce

EDIT: Oh, the exams are over but as a matter of fact we're still dealing with the make-up ones what happened in the last few days... 2548
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: what happened in the last few days...   what happened in the last few days... Icon_minitime13th June 2010, 7:35 pm

Betelguese wrote:
@Doc
You're gonna head to Wacken with bus?! Gosh it's just too much! what happened in the last few days... 311968

Yes, it is D: gotta thank my freakin' paranoia for that. The fact is that when I was planning my plane trip, the Iceland volcano had just started erupting again, and there were new problems with plane cancellations around Europe. Now, it's also true that the festival is on August and by that time the volcano might be happily sleeping again, but I just didn't want to live with the idea of "what if...?" :oops:
So I'm going to suffer on the bus D:

*Voices in Doc's head*

Optimist Ruin: "Hey, look at the bright side, after all it's just like when a band uses a tour bus to travel! You're going to experience the same wonderful emotions of a long road trip, just like your idols! Ain't that cool?" what happened in the last few days... 959554

Realist Ruin: "...Not" what happened in the last few days... 2548 what happened in the last few days... 311968

Quote :
Urgh, Dave what happened in the last few days... 959554 Dave Dave Dave.. we've been awaiting that for years! mcu|\[»ælima.bß#caeuek¥#ߢænğı *red hot* what happened in the last few days... 887347

Aaaaaw, remember to drool on Dave for me too, when you get there what happened in the last few days... 959554 never seen him in concert yet, must be wonderful... in all senses, lol what happened in the last few days... 887347

Quote :
Ahahaha Manowar ¢]}´×²#¶#¼¾¥¥ß what happened in the last few days... 460863 I remember the description a friend of mine did of a Manowar concert once, said it was raining hard and everytime they (you know their waaayyy epic demeanours on the stage) hammer in the air, the lightning flashed right thru the hills behind big grin Hope it doesn't rain this time cos we're gonna watch Accept the same day! God, it's Accept! bounce

Hahahah, that's good what happened in the last few days... 460863 ok, would be better if there's no rain this time, though Laughing
When I saw Manowar, their lights were a little fucked up what happened in the last few days... 460863 on Hail and Kill, for example, they were supposed to write the words "Hail" and "Kill", but something got wrong, some lights were even broken, so we got some random letters and signs that had no meaning, lol.
Yay, Accept, another great band bounce

Quote :
EDIT: Oh, the exams are over but as a matter of fact we're still dealing with the make-

Oh, good luck on those, so, hehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: what happened in the last few days...   what happened in the last few days... Icon_minitime15th June 2010, 12:35 am

Girls, I always feel a bit sad when I come to the pub and find none of you here. what happened in the last few days... Icon_cry I always go like "where the hell are they?". what happened in the last few days... Icon_scratch

Principia, I know how you felt during the thousand miles long bus journey because I've travelled to Lisbon, London (twice!), Barcelona, Paris, Kushadasi and many other distant places BY BUS!!!!! Unbelievable, but true! You can imagine what usually happens to me during those looooong rides: I throw up, I'm so fuckin' sleepy because I can't either sleep or eat because I feel sick and, then, I start to feel even more sick because I don't sleep or eat! Do you have even a foggy idea what I look like when the journey finishes?!?
what happened in the last few days... 572740
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: what happened in the last few days...   what happened in the last few days... Icon_minitime15th June 2010, 5:01 pm

Oh Xan.. just one more week, then we'll be free! cheers

I promise we'll be online all day what happened in the last few days... 547387

Se ya what happened in the last few days... 416115
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: what happened in the last few days...   what happened in the last few days... Icon_minitime16th June 2010, 12:03 am

Don't worry, honey, I know exactly how you feel. I was a student myself (not so long ago what happened in the last few days... Icon_lol). Oh and break a leg! what happened in the last few days... Icon_albino
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: what happened in the last few days...   what happened in the last few days... Icon_minitime18th June 2010, 7:47 pm

well folks,after another 17 hours of journey,i finally arrived in Istanbul..came here yesterday morning,slept all day and than today i went to school for my exam..i'm still alive and well(?) ,sitting here on my couch,trying to forget the last journey which was even more disgusting than the first one cause this time i was with my brother,it was damn hot and...well,i can honestly say that this was probably my last bus journey..

never again Neutral
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: what happened in the last few days...   what happened in the last few days... Icon_minitime18th June 2010, 9:35 pm

Soooooooooooooooo... welcome back, dear! Too bad about the bus trip, though Neutral but good to know that you survived to it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what happened in the last few days...   what happened in the last few days... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what happened in the last few days...
Page 1 of 1