The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Redman :drool: Thread

Go down 
+2
Betelguese
principia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime9th May 2010, 12:38 am

principia wrote:
i didn't know that bounce
wow The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 547387

Hell yeah The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 232696

principia wrote:
oh yeah..that'd be quite orgasmic bounce

Absolutely!

From a purely musical point of view, of course The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 547387
The fact that we would have two sexy tall men, almost completely naked on stage, is completely unimportant, right? The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 959554
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime9th May 2010, 11:10 pm

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Absolutely!

From a purely musical point of view, of course The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 547387
The fact that we would have two sexy tall men, almost completely naked on stage, is completely unimportant, right? The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 959554

um,yeah,that'd make that gigantic musical event even more orgasmic of course The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 547387

fuck,who am i kidding? The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 232696
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime9th May 2010, 11:17 pm

principia wrote:
Doctor Ruin wrote:
Mind that: you asked for it. Laughing
I don't want to be responsible of any fainting fit, exploding keyboards due to too much drooling or anything else Laughing

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 10q9w2a

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 547387

ok,this was too much for me..i'm going to bed The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 736485

Why the hell does Blackie need the watch in the moment like this?!

Shit, something is wrong with this site tonight! It's pending! No colour, no smileys .... SHIT!
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime9th May 2010, 11:20 pm

ok,a few more...

hail to the king The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 232696

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 10citlu

with his fuckin ravens (wish i was one of them The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 232696 )

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 2ia8zft

an orgasmic moment The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 232696 The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 232696 The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 232696

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Zvsfoz
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime9th May 2010, 11:28 pm

principia wrote:
Doctor Ruin wrote:
Absolutely!

um,yeah,that'd make that gigantic musical event even more orgasmic of course The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 547387

fuck,who am i kidding? The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 232696

I am a great music fan, but if I saw Blackie (completely) without clothes, I would certainly forget about music (honestly, I would definitely forget about what my name was!!!)!

Oh, and girls, be my guests and help yourselves with Chris. You may leave Blackie to me, he - he ...
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime9th May 2010, 11:30 pm

@ Xan: would you believe it if I tell you that I needed MONTHS to understand that that sort of bracelet Blackie is often wearing is a watch? Laughing I understood it only last week Laughing Laughing

Th-those pics!!! Shocked
Aaaaw, lucky ravens... :oops:

Have I ever mentioned that Blackie has a cute nose?

Have I ever mentioned that I love EVERYTHING in Blackie's appearance?
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th May 2010, 12:11 am

Doctor Ruin wrote:
@ Xan: would you believe it if I tell you that I needed MONTHS to understand that that sort of bracelet Blackie is often wearing is a watch? Laughing I understood it only last week Laughing Laughing

that's Elvis' watch..he still wears it i think..

Doctor Ruin wrote:

his nose The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 2548 actually,that's why i posted this one The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 232696

i love everything about him,even his belly The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 232696
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th May 2010, 12:12 am

Doctor Ruin wrote:
(and... those haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaands!!! The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 232696 )

careful girlie, two hand fetishists you're talking with here The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 2548

xanthipee wrote:

Blackie is such a candy that I'm really curious to know why any woman hasn't hunted him down yet? Is he such a fast and uncatchable prey? And what's wrong with all these endless number of women he's been with? Girls, do you know what I think? I think we should do something about it!
The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 13442

alright, lets do that.. The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 780631

xanthipee wrote:
Yeah, that's the photo, although I could bet it was much bigger the wlast time I saw it, but it doesn't matter, it's my favourite (kiss, kiss, kiss The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Herz). Thank you, Sun! I knew somebody would post it for me. Thanks again. The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Icon_cheers

there was a bigger version in some of those wasp related sites but i cant remember which one..

xanthipee wrote:
The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 11r4ooz

see what i see? The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 405725

principia wrote:

*a minute later* just ask Betelguese,she'll tell you what i go through everytime i see him on the screen..and how many times i was like "ok,this is just too much,i'll change it The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 547387 " and how many times i gave up The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 547387 The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 232696

just wait till the next time, dear The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 547387

xanthipee wrote:
Ok, girls, have you seen these?

dont-you-do-that-xanthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsThe Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 232696The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 986807The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 959554

Doctor Ruin wrote:

right. The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 547387
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th May 2010, 12:14 am

Doctor Ruin wrote:

Th-those pics!!! Shocked
Aaaaw, lucky ravens... :oops:

Blackie also wears a silver bracelet with the turquoise stone... Do you know what surprises me most about Blackie's appearance? I haven't seen a single tattoo on his body (and we've seen ALMOST all parts of his body- he-he) so far. That's strange ...

By the way, no matter how gifted Blackie is, we can't ignore the fact that he is incredibly hot. Actually, I can't remember a rock musician who is more handsome than Blackie. He is sexy and it's hard to resist ...
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th May 2010, 12:16 am

principia wrote:

that's Elvis' watch..he still wears it i think..

haha we got a poster of elvis wearing that watch AND an outfit which is way too similar with blackie's dominator one The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 547387

principia wrote:

his nose The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 2548 actually,that's why i posted this one The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 232696

that reminds me a bit of jimmy's nose.. seriously.. The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 959554
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th May 2010, 12:19 am

xanthipee wrote:

Blackie also wears a silver bracelet with the turquoise stone... Do you know what surprises me most about Blackie's appearance? I haven't seen a single tattoo on his body (and we've seen ALMOST all parts of his body- he-he) so far. That's strange ...

By the way, no matter how gifted Blackie is, we can't ignore the fact that he is incredibly hot. Actually, I can't remember a rock musician who is more handsome than Blackie. He is sexy and it's hard to resist ...

and that silver bracelet too is the same with jimmy's one... I wonder if it's that or what..

i dont think its about handsomeness, because there is a lot of beauty over there.. he's way unique and that's cool, he's our daddy at last..

also that reminded me of dave mustaine's words about tattoo's "never put a bumper sticker on a mercedes!"

on was it alive cooper's? The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Icon_scratch

sorry i HAVE to post this one The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 93423

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 28549_389521658236_10267668236_4256

Last edited by Betelguese on 10th May 2010, 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th May 2010, 12:28 am

xanthipee wrote:
Blackie also wears a silver bracelet with the turquoise stone...
and tha's Jimmy's (Page) bracelet..so says Betelguese pirat

xanthipee wrote:
Do you know what surprises me most about Blackie's appearance? I haven't seen a single tattoo on his body (and we've seen ALMOST all parts of his body- he-he) so far. That's strange ...

it's better this way..i wouldn't want any tatoos on that beautiful skin The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 232696

xanthipee wrote:

well said The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 513440
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th May 2010, 12:30 am

I'm getting really pissed off by my internet connection tonight! It's not functioning properly and if I want to post something, I have to wait for ages to do it! SHIT! SHIT! I miss the smileys most!
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th May 2010, 12:36 am

xanthipee wrote:
I'm getting really pissed off by my internet connection tonight! It's not functioning properly and if I want to post something, I have to wait for ages to do it! SHIT! SHIT! I miss the smileys most!

aww, i to get it a lot The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 653486

here's some more steve;

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Sexy2

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Blackiedavewilliams

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Dsc_0013

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Daddy4

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Fvcc8xznps

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Mylife054
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th May 2010, 12:49 am

Betelguese wrote:

here's some more steve;

why..why oh why The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 416115
The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 232696

Betelguese wrote:
The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Dsc_0013

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Daddy4]

daddy The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 547387

Betelguese wrote:
The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Mylife054

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 232696 buzz saw
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th May 2010, 12:50 am

So, that's the story about Blackie's silver bracelet! Betelguese, you're a real little pirate! Smile
And I agree on what you've said about Blackie having a tattoo. He really doesn't need any. That would only spoil his natural beauty...

Fuck, I shouldn't be saying all these things about Blackie being hot! You, girls, are still young and nobody can blame you for fantasizing about a sexy man (or men), but for God's sake, I'm a grown woman and that kind of behaviour really doesn't suit me....
but, hell, Blackie is simply irresistible ...
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th May 2010, 12:54 am

Girls, what time do you usually sleep (if any)? SmileSmile
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th May 2010, 12:57 am

xanthipee wrote:

Fuck, I shouldn't be saying all these things about Blackie being hot! You, girls, are still young and nobody can blame you for fantasizing about a sexy man (or men), but for God's sake, I'm a grown woman and that kind of behaviour really doesn't suit me....
but, hell, Blackie is simply irresistible ...

hey wait up, see what we're gonna become years after! The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 547387
You're a potential future of ours, DAMN you blackie The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 547387

Quote :
Girls, what time do you usually sleep (if any)?

umm.. pick an hour, any hour! The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Lol

Quote :
daddy The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 547387

DADDY-O The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 416115
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th May 2010, 1:06 am

[quote="Betelguese

here's some more steve;

All the pictures are nice, of course, but I chose this one to go to bed with (I'll have to be careful, poor Steve has broken his arm) ... a very twisted smiley
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th May 2010, 1:16 am

"..You're a potential future of ours, DAMN you
blackie The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 547387"

Yeah, Blackie totally fucked me up (emotionally, of course)

"...daddy..."

If Blackie :drool1:is your daddy, I want to be your mummy!
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th May 2010, 1:30 am

xanthipee wrote:

If Blackie :drool1:is your daddy, I want to be your mummy!

okay, still there's a room for us lil school girls in his closet The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Icon_cool

Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th May 2010, 7:21 pm

Love the song!!! Very Happy

principia wrote:
i love everything about him,even his belly The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 232696

Me too... The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 232696
By the way, now he looks so lovingly soft and all... "squeezable", to use his own words Laughing makes me wanting to hug him SO bad The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 2548

Betelguese wrote:
careful girlie, two hand fetishists you're talking with here The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 2548

I'm one too! :oops:
Let's create a club, lol Laughing

xanthipee wrote:

Woh, I think I never noticed that bracelet Shocked
As for the tattoo thing... completely agree with you girls, never seen one on Blackie, and I wouldn't really like to see any. I think he looks great with "clean" skin Laughing

Piiiiiiics! Very Happy

Cute/random faces, lol

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 1zfoe8g -------> The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Awfc8

Can anyone notice the resemblance? Laughing Laughing Laughing

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Jpas5u

(on this one, I was absolutely sure that he was holding a huge card deck in his hand... then I realised that it was just the print on the shirt, lol)

Aaaaand... (not the face, but still... Laughing )

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 2q23a8m

...Sometimes even rockstars need to fix themselves up, lol (I wonder who the hell took the picture, by the way Laughing )
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th May 2010, 10:20 pm

Doctor Ruin wrote:
By the way, now he looks so lovingly soft and all... "squeezable", to use his own words Laughing makes me wanting to hug him SO bad The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 2548

same here..makes me wanna hug him and do some other bad things;in his own words; "take him and rape him alone in the dark" The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 232696

Doctor Ruin wrote:
I'm one too! :oops:
Let's create a club, lol Laughing

"hand fetishists clan" coming soon bounce

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Woh, I think I never noticed that bracelet Shocked

here it is:

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Rgx8vc

Doctor Ruin wrote:
The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 1zfoe8g -------> The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Awfc8

Can anyone notice the resemblance? Laughing Laughing Laughing

aww drunken
bounce

Doctor Ruin wrote:

...Sometimes even rockstars need to fix themselves up, lol (I wonder who the hell took the picture, by the way Laughing )
silent
bounce
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th May 2010, 10:36 pm

principia wrote:
Doctor Ruin wrote:

same here..makes me wanna hug him and do some other bad things;in his own words; "take him and rape him alone in the dark" The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 232696

Now, that would be a good idea!!! The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 232696

principia wrote:
"hand fetishists clan" coming soon bounce

Yay, I like that! bounce

principia wrote:

here it is:

Aaw, thanks!
Woah, must have been completely blind to not notice it Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th May 2010, 10:48 pm

"...By the way, now he looks so
lovingly soft and all... "squeezable", to use his own words

Laughing makes me wanting to hug him
SO bad
The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 2548..."

Soft and squeezable! The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 683179 The most accurate words to describe Blackie! Who wouldn't like to hug and squeeze such a cute teddy bear? The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 615786

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 986807 Kiss, kiss, kiss
The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 1zfoe8g

Blackie is cute, but his taste in clothes is terrible ..., but hell! Who cares about the clothes?! The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 666812

kiss, kiss, kiss ...The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 39417

Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime14th May 2010, 12:22 am

Going with huge pictures, this time! Very Happy

Ok, so... I'm in love with his look over here... :oops:

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Nzj5hf

This one is sooooooooooo white, but he's got a lovely face... once you focus it, lol Very Happy
(By the way, who's the other guy? *silly question*)
The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 34ry70j

Now, I always said I didn't like the tiger costume and I always thought that the cover for Inside The Electric Circus was quite ridiculous... but this one is just beautiful The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 232696

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 2i0vnlj
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Redman :drool: Thread
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next