The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
principia
Pub Manager
principia

A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show Empty
PostSubject: A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show   A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show Icon_minitime10th May 2010, 11:50 pm

That Metal Show

i can never get enough of this one,just thought it has to be posted here buzz saw
watched it probably a hundred times A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show 2548 and can't believe how Blackie is exactly the same man he was 25 years ago..i mean,he's a grown man,he returned to his faith and so on..but hey,look.."the vicious Blackie" is still there A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show 666812
"...vicious..i mean abso-lutely vicious" A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show 232696

Last edited by principia on 21st May 2010, 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show   A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show Icon_minitime12th May 2010, 1:29 am

Good, old Blackie ... One of my favourite interviews of Blackie (hell, who am I trying to fool? A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show 308310 All of them are my favourite!) ... Of course it has to be posted here. What kind of WASP Amazons would we be if we didn't post it? A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show Icon_lol I'm still waiting for my "moose" interview and when I get it .... mmmm, A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show 232696 A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show 616918 A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show 338343 A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show 683179 A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show 769450 A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show 615786 A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show 986807 A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show 959554 we will all feast our eyes!
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show   A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show Icon_minitime12th May 2010, 1:57 am

yeah Xan,haha forgot about being one of Blackie's Amazon warriors for a moment A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show 232696
an Amazon thread will be coming soon Cool

btw;i'm watching that "moose" interview at the moment,feeling quite guilty,but i just realized that i know every single word coming out of his lips(A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show 232696 ) bom
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show   A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show Icon_minitime12th May 2010, 7:27 pm

Which is the 'moose' interview, exactly? Very Happy *always curious*

By the way, love that episode of That Metal Show: it's so great to see Blackie joking with the guys and answering questions Very Happy definitely, he's not changed that much Very Happy

(the raw meat part always makes me laugh a lot Laughing )
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show   A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show Icon_minitime14th May 2010, 10:24 pm

principia wrote:
yeah Xan,haha forgot about being one of Blackie's Amazon warriors for a moment A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show 232696
an Amazon thread will be coming soon Cool

btw;i'm watching that "moose" interview at the moment,feeling quite guilty,but i just realized that i know every single word coming out of his lips(A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show 232696 ) bom

Principia, I hate you! A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show Icon_lol Joking aside, I know the interview by heart as well because I've watched it a zillion times, but I'm always thrilled as if it is the first time! A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show Icon_bounce A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show   A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show Icon_minitime21st May 2010, 9:20 pm

xanthipee wrote:

Principia, I hate you! A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show Icon_lol Joking aside, I know the interview by heart as well because I've watched it a zillion times, but I'm always thrilled as if it is the first time! A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show Icon_bounce A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show Icon_bounce

Yaaaaayyyy!! I did it! A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show Icon_cheers Here it comes;

You can download Steven right on your pc

Last edited by Betelguese on 24th May 2010, 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show   A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show Icon_minitime21st May 2010, 10:13 pm

Woh, so you could upload it, at last! I downloaded Steven too, thanks for sharing it here! Very Happy

*wishes the 'real' Steven could pop out of the monitor when double clicking on the icon A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show 232696 *

Watching the interview now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show   A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show Icon_minitime21st May 2010, 11:20 pm

Merhaba, Gokce! Mersi! A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show Icon_lol It's good to talk to you again.... I don't know what to say about the interview, but A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show 338343 .... THANKS, MERSI, GRAZIE, DANKE, HVALA ... A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show Icon_bounce A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show Icon_bounce A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show Icon_bounce You are a true friend of mine and a very nice girl! A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show   A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show Icon_minitime23rd May 2010, 7:16 pm

ahh, önemli değil zvezdana, nema na čemu A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show Lol

did you two have fun with steve that night? A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show 405725
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show   A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show Icon_minitime23rd May 2010, 11:29 pm

Honey, thank you for the video. You've given me a great joy and I'm grateful to you because it's the cutest interview with Blackie I've ever seen. Oh, if I can do anything for you, just say it. A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show   A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show Icon_minitime25th May 2010, 9:12 pm

xanthipee wrote:
Honey, thank you for the video. You've given me a great joy and I'm grateful to you because it's the cutest interview with Blackie I've ever seen. Oh, if I can do anything for you, just say it. A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show Icon_sunny

oh, my pleasure dear ma'am A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show Drunken_smilie and since ive found it real easy to upload files to hotfile, tell me whatever else you want about lil steve A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show Icon_cherry
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show   A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show Icon_minitime27th May 2010, 12:56 am

Kiss, kiss, kiss! A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show Icon_flower A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show   A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Classic: Blackie on That Metal Show
Page 1 of 1