The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread   The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Icon_minitime18th August 2010, 1:56 am

...'Cos I just realized that my brain is completely fucked up tonight and I can't really follow threads decently, soooo... I thought of this topic, for all of our "I need to go away, but first I want to say goodnight to everyone" needs Laughing

Feel free to use and abuse as you wish Very Happy

Meanwhile... as you guessed, I'm off for tonight Shocked need to get my brain cells back to work Laughing

See you all tomorrow! Good night! The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 39417
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread   The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Icon_minitime18th August 2010, 2:08 am

A very good night dear! The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 360659Great idea by the way! The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 693200
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread   The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Icon_minitime18th August 2010, 2:29 am

my head's gonna explode!
just listened to "Praises to the War Machine"-WD's solo album-(yeah finally,it was so precious to me that i waited for the right time) it was so awesome that i wanna go to bed with this silly smile on my face What a Face

good night everyone The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 12719
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread   The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Icon_minitime18th August 2010, 7:29 pm

Glad you liked the idea bear bang

Ok, got some time to relax brain cells tonight... and I had some strange dream in which Blackie was playing guitar on the train I usually take to go to the centre of Naples, on the same train there was a slightly different version of an University friend of mine who introduced me to him... and Blackie hugged me/kissed me on the cheek The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 2548 then the whole thing turned into me searching for some henna ink for tattoos and thinking about Peter Steele.

...Definitely, my brain cells *did* need some rest. The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 547387
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread   The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Icon_minitime18th August 2010, 7:53 pm

what's with all these Pete Steele dreams Neutral
is he trying to say something to us? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread   The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Icon_minitime18th August 2010, 7:58 pm

Probably Neutral

Or probably it was just the Type O Negative overdose I had yesterday Laughing listened to them 'till I went to bed Neutral
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread   The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Icon_minitime18th August 2010, 9:06 pm

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Glad you liked the idea bear bang

Ok, got some time to relax brain cells tonight... and I had some strange dream in which Blackie was playing guitar on the train I usually take to go to the centre of Naples, on the same train there was a slightly different version of an University friend of mine who introduced me to him... and Blackie hugged me/kissed me on the cheek The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 2548 then the whole thing turned into me searching for some henna ink for tattoos and thinking about Peter Steele.

...Definitely, my brain cells *did* need some rest. The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 547387
I think your brain cells were absolutely stucked in the idea of comparison between size contrasts haha The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Lol

principia wrote:
what's with all these Pete Steele dreams Neutral
is he trying to say something to us? Neutral

He sure got a lot more to say me thinks The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread   The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Icon_minitime18th August 2010, 10:06 pm

Betelguese wrote:
I think your brain cells were absolutely stucked in the idea of comparison between size contrasts haha The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Lol

Don't. Mention. That. The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 547387

...Took me the whole night & day to get that stuff out of my head The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 547387

lol!

Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread   The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Icon_minitime18th August 2010, 10:23 pm

Doctor Ruin wrote:
that stuff

yeah,i know how it feels Neutral i threw myself out of the house,tried to read,write,eat and sleep when i first saw "that stuff",but couldn't Neutral i remember we were having our (veery expensive) cup of coffees and talking about life in general(actually i was trying to talk,cause Bet hadn't seen it then) but i was like "Bet,go and google it,go and google it The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 2548 " every 10 minutes Neutral

RIP big guy Neutral
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread   The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Icon_minitime18th August 2010, 10:52 pm

principia wrote:
Doctor Ruin wrote:
that stuff

yeah,i know how it feels Neutral i threw myself out of the house,tried to read,write,eat and sleep when i first saw "that stuff",but couldn't Neutral i remember we were having our (veery expensive) cup of coffees and talking about life in general(actually i was trying to talk,cause Bet hadn't seen it then) but i was like "Bet,go and google it,go and google it The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 2548 " every 10 minutes Neutral

RIP big guy Neutral

The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 460863 The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 460863

Yeah, I can kinda get the idea. Not to mention that today I was watching some W.A.S.P. videos, and the whole comparison discussion came back to my mind all of a sudden Neutral Laughing

*Pats her poor, little, shocked brain cells* The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Patt

(damn expensive cups of coffee, by the way D: that reminded me of my horrible experience with German coffee Neutral 3,50 euros for a fucking cup that tasted like hot water and soil Suspect )
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread   The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Icon_minitime18th August 2010, 11:25 pm

Well, good evening, girls! How did you sleep? Last night, I slept well and when I woke up, I thought a lot about "daddy", penises, groupies and other nice things we talked about yesterday evening! The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 93423
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread   The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Icon_minitime18th August 2010, 11:50 pm

Doctor Ruin wrote:
*Pats her poor, little, shocked brain cells* The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Patt

The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 460863

i think we all need to do that Neutral poor brain cells..

Doctor Ruin wrote:
(damn expensive cups of coffee, by the way D: that reminded me of my horrible experience with German coffee Neutral 3,50 euros for a fucking cup that tasted like hot water and soil Suspect )

yeah The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 251688

see,i ain't a coffee freak-unlike Bet-,i usually prefer tea-but not a tea freak either The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 2548-
but sometimes i just need it(i love the smell The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 232696 ) but everytime i need that i have to pay ridiculous amounts..and if it doesn't taste good,then watch out! (Bet knows it so well,i'm literally like The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 251688 when i'm pissed off) haha big grin

xanthipee wrote:
How did you sleep? Last night, I slept well and when I woke up, I thought a lot about "daddy", penises, groupies and other nice things we talked about yesterday evening!

The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 2548

well,i can say that i don't feel very well since last night,which generally happens to me after i listen to anything from Warrel. if there's anyone that can turn me on just with his voice,that's WD for sure The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 232696

and after watching that "Metal Retardation" vid,i started to think about those sizes again (of a random *not* fat blonde vampire this time The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 232696 )

somebody check my brain What a Face
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread   The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Icon_minitime19th August 2010, 1:12 am

xanthipee wrote:
Well, good evening, girls! How did you sleep? Last night, I slept well and when I woke up, I thought a lot about "daddy", penises, groupies and other nice things we talked about yesterday evening! The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 93423

The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 72337 The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 72337 The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 72337

Uh.. I had a real weird dream last night.. I was about to write it in detail but more I remember, more I feel like a The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 2548
Quote :
(Bet knows it so well,i'm literally like The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 251688 when i'm pissed off) haha The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 93423
Uuuuhh this is you goddamn! The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 460863

Quote :
somebody check my brain The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Fresse
You should let Jerry do that tonight The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 405725
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread   The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Icon_minitime19th August 2010, 2:00 am

I'm off to bed and see you tomorrow! Have a good time! The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 39417
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread   The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Icon_minitime19th August 2010, 2:11 am

See you tomorrow, mom! The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 926381
I guess I'm off too, I have a terrible back ache The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 547387

Good night, sweet dreams everyone! The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 360659
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread   The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Icon_minitime19th August 2010, 2:29 am

ladies,my brain hurts and i can't see clearly any more..
i'm off to bed Sleep

see ya,iyi geceler Smile
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread   The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Icon_minitime19th August 2010, 2:31 am

principia wrote:

i think we all need to do that Neutral poor brain cells..

Hell yes The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 460863

principia wrote:

yeah The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 251688

see,i ain't a coffee freak-unlike Bet-,i usually prefer tea-but not a tea freak either The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 2548-
but sometimes i just need it(i love the smell The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 232696 ) but everytime i need that i have to pay ridiculous amounts..and if it doesn't taste good,then watch out! (Bet knows it so well,i'm literally like The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 251688 when i'm pissed off) haha big grin

Hahahahah, oh my Laughing

I can truly understand you on that, though Neutral

(and... well, I'm both a coffe and tea freak The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 547387 )

Have a good night and sweet dreams, everyone!
I'm probably gonna be off in a while too, I was just finishing to check Bet's topic in the Fireplace! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread   The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Icon_minitime20th August 2010, 2:26 am

Ladies, my waist is not in a good mood with that pc thingy, so I'm off to bed The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Icon_pirat See you tomorrow, have a tight sleep The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 360659
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread   The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Icon_minitime20th August 2010, 2:31 am

Have a good night, dear, see you tomorrow!

Going offline, too, exploding brain cells are back on their way The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 547387 (this time size discussions have nothing to do with it, though... don't know if it's a good or a bad thing Laughing )

Sweet dreams, everyone! cherry
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread   The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Icon_minitime20th August 2010, 2:40 am

hey,watching some of my vids and then go to bed..

i have a crick in my neck and it hurts really bad Neutral
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread   The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Icon_minitime20th August 2010, 11:42 pm

Hi, girls! Your mom is not particularly polite, since she comes and leaves the pub without saying "hello" and "goodbye". Actually, that's because I don't spend much time at the computer (not as much as I would like), so I have to use my time rationally, which means I don't always have "time to say goodbye" and "hello"! I apologize for this. The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread   The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Icon_minitime21st August 2010, 12:06 am

Mom is doing good, no worries! The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Icon_biggrin This is just for fun and that's all The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread   The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Icon_minitime21st August 2010, 12:19 am

Yep, you don't have to worry, dear, there's absolutely no problem! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread   The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Icon_minitime21st August 2010, 1:26 am

The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 39417 The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 39417 The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 39417
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread   The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Icon_minitime21st August 2010, 2:51 am

hey Mom,no worries Wink

folks,read something and go to bed soon..

have a good night and sweet dreams The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread 666812
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread   The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official "Good Morning/Good Night/See You Later" Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next