The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Redman :drool: Thread

Go down 
+2
Betelguese
principia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
principia
Pub Manager

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th May 2010, 5:42 pm

Doctor Ruin wrote:
xanthipee wrote:
By the way, I still haven't found my favourite picture of Blackie among the Google images. It's not one of his most popular pictures. It's the one in which Blackie is sitting in the dark and smiling and you can see someone's hand passing Blackie a cup (of coffee, I guess). Blackie looks unaware of the fact that he's being photographed. He looks so tame and vulnerable in the photo ... The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Herz

Woh, believe it or not, I think I've never seen that one! Would be curious to see it Shocked

ladies! i have that one The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 232696

not a big one but,anyways The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 232696

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Index7
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th May 2010, 6:12 pm

Aaaw, cute one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th May 2010, 7:02 pm

Talking about cuteness... don't you think that this one is just lovely? :oops:

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 34z0sj4
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th May 2010, 7:17 pm

i feel like he is looking at me The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 2838
he's so cute that i wanna cry The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 2548

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 232696
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th May 2010, 7:50 pm

principia wrote:

this pic belonged to a site all about him and it was quite interesting, remember its address? The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_scratch

principia wrote:

he's so cute that i wanna cry The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 2548

this. The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 513440
Back to top Go down
Sun
Customer
Sun

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th May 2010, 1:31 am

principia wrote:
Doctor Ruin wrote:
xanthipee wrote:
By the way, I still haven't found my favourite picture of Blackie among the Google images. It's not one of his most popular pictures. It's the one in which Blackie is sitting in the dark and smiling and you can see someone's hand passing Blackie a cup (of coffee, I guess). Blackie looks unaware of the fact that he's being photographed. He looks so tame and vulnerable in the photo ... The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Herz

Woh, believe it or not, I think I've never seen that one! Would be curious to see it Shocked

not a big one but,anyways The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 232696

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Index7

Oh, I know where that picture's from: it's a snapshot from a finnish tv-interview made a couple of years ago.
And it is indeed coffee - but made of blood...
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th May 2010, 11:04 pm

Yeah, that's the photo, although I could bet it was much bigger the wlast time I saw it, but it doesn't matter, it's my favourite (kiss, kiss, kiss The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Herz). Thank you, Sun! I knew somebody would post it for me. Thanks again. The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th May 2010, 11:08 pm

xanthipee wrote:
Yeah, that's the photo, although I could bet it was much bigger the wlast time I saw it, but it doesn't matter, it's my favourite (kiss, kiss, kiss The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Herz). Thank you, Sun! I knew somebody would post it for me. Thanks again. The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_cheers

um,actually i was the one who posted it rabbit
haha,anyways,you're welcome Wink
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th May 2010, 11:16 pm

Yeah, right! It was you! Girls, you're amazing! The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_cheers By the way, how can I upload a photo? I've found some interesting pictures of Blackie and I'd like to post them (principia, you'll need those drooling smilies again, although I suppose I'll show you nothing new)! The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th May 2010, 11:20 pm

Xan, just go here http://tinypic.com/ click on "browse", choose the pic you want to upload and click on "upload now" (or whatever it's called Very Happy ).
Then, paste the "message board code" you get in your new post and your image will appear =)

Hope it was clear, as previously said, I suck at making tutorials Laughing
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th May 2010, 11:33 pm

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Xan, just go here http://tinypic.com/ click on "browse", choose the pic you want to upload and click on "upload now" (or whatever it's called Very Happy

ok,gonna try that one and see if it woks The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 780631

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 2j4sgug

my wallpaper..i can look at the screen forever as long as those blue eyes keep looking at me The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 232696

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 547387
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th May 2010, 11:40 pm

xanthipee wrote:
(principia, you'll need those drooling smilies again, although I suppose I'll show you nothing new)! The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Lol

post 'em now,do you think i'll ever mind seeing them again and again? The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 232696
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th May 2010, 11:43 pm

[img]The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 11r4ooz[/img]

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_bounce The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_cheers The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_bounce I've made it! This is just a trial, although .... this is an interesting picture The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_twisted (do you see what I see? The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_twisted The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_twisted ). Thanks, Serena. I'll soon post some more photos to practice my computer skills! The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th May 2010, 11:45 pm

Heheh, you're welcome, dear! Glad the tutorial worked, lol!

principia wrote:
my wallpaper..i can look at the screen forever as long as those blue eyes keep looking at me The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 232696

Hahah Laughing so, that is your wallpaper? Very Happy Great! I used to have this one:

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 14y0tg0

...Then I came back to my silly blue stones from Vista's default wallpapers Laughing looking at those eyes everytime I turned the computer on was just too much for me :oops:
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th May 2010, 11:48 pm

xanthipee wrote:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_bounce The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_cheers The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_bounce I've made it! This is just a trial, although .... this is an interesting picture The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_twisted (do you see what I see? The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_twisted The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_twisted ). Thanks, Serena. I'll soon post some more photos to practice my computer skills! The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Lol

wow,this is one of the most scariest pics of him Shocked
btw,this guy was the best one ever interviewed with Blackie..can't find the interview anymore,seems the site is fucked up..

and,yeah..i see what you see,therefore i The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 232696
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th May 2010, 12:00 am

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Hahah Laughing so, that is your wallpaper? Very Happy Great! I used to have this one:

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 14y0tg0

oh my.. Shocked
believe it or not,i've never seen that one..or at least,not as big as this one Neutral
dunno what to say right now,give me a minute The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 547387

Doctor Ruin wrote:
looking at those eyes everytime I turned the computer on was just too much for me :oops:

*a minute later* just ask Betelguese,she'll tell you what i go through everytime i see him on the screen..and how many times i was like "ok,this is just too much,i'll change it The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 547387 " and how many times i gave up The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 547387 The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 232696
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th May 2010, 12:09 am

Well, let's see if this works ... The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_evil

[img]The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 352eo3d[/img]
[img]The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 25st0e8[/img]
[img]The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 2rqbucj[/img]
[img]The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 59zii0[/img]

Ok, girls, have you seen these? The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 207435
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th May 2010, 12:19 am

Here are some more ...

[img]The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 21maxl0[/img]
I wish we could make this one larger ....

[img]The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 33dglds[/img] The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Lol The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Lol

Gosh, look at Johnny!

[img]The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Wa0lzl[/img] The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_question The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_scratch The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 572740
I really don't know what to think of this one ...

[img]The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Zk3jb9
The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 615786 The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 683179 The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 959554 The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 232696 The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 136395 The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 959554 The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 959554 The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 683179 The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 615786 The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 54850 The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 616918

[img]The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 2a68dif[/img]
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th May 2010, 12:30 am

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Hsutc1

My goodness!!! The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 338343 The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 986807
The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 136395
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th May 2010, 12:50 am

principia wrote:
oh my.. Shocked
believe it or not,i've never seen that one..or at least,not as big as this one Neutral
dunno what to say right now,give me a minute The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 547387

Hahah, yep, when I found that one I think I almost had the same reaction, lol Laughing finding big pictures of Blackie/W.A.S.P. in general sometimes is not easy at all D:

principia wrote:
Doctor Ruin wrote:
looking at those eyes everytime I turned the computer on was just too much for me :oops:

*a minute later* just ask Betelguese,she'll tell you what i go through everytime i see him on the screen..and how many times i was like "ok,this is just too much,i'll change it The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 547387 " and how many times i gave up The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 547387 The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 232696

LOL Laughing I can imagine the scene Laughing I had to give up on the wallpaper, but I still can't say no to my daily visit to my 200+ W.A.S.P. pics on my hardware... ah, addiction is a bad thing Laughing

xanthipee wrote:
wish we could make this one larger ....

Mind that: you asked for it. Laughing
I don't want to be responsible of any fainting fit, exploding keyboards due to too much drooling or anything else Laughing

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 10q9w2a

...I have only the half with Blackie, though. No idea why they cut the poor Chris out Laughing
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th May 2010, 1:13 am

xanthipee wrote:

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 33dglds The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Lol The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Lol

Gosh, look at Johnny!

love Blackie's outfit in this one..he looks DAMN hot The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 547387

xanthipee wrote:
The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Wa0lzl The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_question The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_scratch The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 572740

fiction time The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 232696
i don't know what to think of that scene while watching Lyceum everytime The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 547387

xanthipee wrote:
The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 2a68dif

words wouldn't describe how i feel right now The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 513440
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th May 2010, 1:18 am

Doctor Ruin wrote:
I don't want to be responsible of any fainting fit, exploding keyboards due to too much drooling or anything else Laughing

ok,this was too much for me..i'm going to bed The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 736485
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th May 2010, 11:18 pm

Doctor Ruin wrote:

...I have only the half with Blackie, though. No idea why they cut the poor Chris out Laughing

Gosh, Blackie looks totally smashed! I guess this photo was made during one of the wild Hollywood orgies with lots of booze and whores when rock stars usually go crazy. By the way, I don't care if Chris is missed out in the photo - he doesn't turn me on anyway! The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 968979
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th May 2010, 11:28 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hahahah, Xan Laughing Laughing don't know about booze and whores, but I know for sure that they did THIS on stage with Maiden:

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 NudiO.O

Laughing

Oh, how I wish I was there The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 232696

...To see Iron Maiden and W.A.S.P. together, obviously The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 2548

Ehr... The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 232696

xanthipee wrote:
The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Wa0lzl The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_question The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_scratch The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 572740

Now, as principia said, that would be a good example for a fiction Laughing
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th May 2010, 11:47 pm

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hahahah, Xan Laughing Laughing don't know about booze and whores, but I know for sure that they did THIS on stage with Maiden:

The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 NudiO.O

i didn't know that bounce
wow The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 547387

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Oh, how I wish I was there The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 232696

...To see Iron Maiden and W.A.S.P. together, obviously The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 2548

oh yeah..that'd be quite orgasmic bounce
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th May 2010, 12:38 am

principia wrote:
i didn't know that bounce
wow The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 547387

Hell yeah The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 232696

principia wrote:
oh yeah..that'd be quite orgasmic bounce

Absolutely!

From a purely musical point of view, of course The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 547387
The fact that we would have two sexy tall men, almost completely naked on stage, is completely unimportant, right? The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 959554
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Redman :drool: Thread   The Redman :drool: Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Redman :drool: Thread
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next