The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!
'Ey dude let's party!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blackie on "Night Network" :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
principia
Pub Manager
principia

Blackie on "Night Network" :) Empty
PostSubject: Blackie on "Night Network" :)   Blackie on "Night Network" :) Icon_minitime3rd May 2010, 8:29 pm

most of you probably have seen this one,there are some great quotes by Blackie there Blackie on "Night Network" :) 460863

"-rock'n roll's supposed to be sweaty and smelly,right?and if it ain't sweaty and smelly it ain't rock'n roll
-that wasn't sweaty and smelly
-well,you never sat next to anybody in my band before i can tell ya that"
Blackie on "Night Network" :) 651584

"it's like homosexuality's taking over the whole goddamn world,ya know that?"
when Julia wants him to "qualify" what he meant by saying that,and asks about his make up and stuff like that,he ponders and totally talks nonsense buzz saw haha i like that Blackie on "Night Network" :) 780631
"-it's all american passtime.greed.
-what's "greed" got to do with it?
-lil girls..
-little girls? explain.
-ya know,the ones that are kinda shapely..."
Blackie on "Night Network" :) 72337

"i wasn't watching him i was watching the girl.." buzz saw

"i'm just wondering where she got those shoes.." buzz saw

"-i think Blackie has a problem,right..he doesn't like homosexuals,he doesn't like guys who wear "glahses"
-no,i didn't say glasses,or "glahses"

"if he's an international playboy,i'm Mahatma Gandhi.." (about Morrisey) Blackie on "Night Network" :) 460863

and finally Julia cracks up when Blackie sits next to her and starts to pinch and squeeze her Blackie on "Night Network" :) 666812
truth must be be told..well done Julia big grin
"well i was so excited about Blackie coming over and sitting next to me *cracks up* "

Blackie on "Night Network" :) 232696

oh,here's the video:

Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Blackie on "Night Network" :)   Blackie on "Night Network" :) Icon_minitime3rd May 2010, 9:17 pm

I LOVE this interview!!! By the way, thanks for writing down those quotes, although I watched that interview hundreds of times I missed some of them... like the Mahatma Gandhi one... or the one about rock n' roll being sweaty and smelly Blackie on "Night Network" :) 460863

What about the one where he looks at the shirt the guy is wearing and comments something like "Oh, I have a similar tablecloth, at home"? Laughing Laughing
The part about "lil girls" was completely crazy Shocked everytime I watch it I'm like "WTF?" Shocked

And I was so damn jealous when Julia sat next to Blackie and he started tickling her! Lucky woman!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Blackie on "Night Network" :)   Blackie on "Night Network" :) Icon_minitime3rd May 2010, 9:49 pm

Doctor Ruin wrote:
I LOVE this interview!!! By the way, thanks for writing down those quotes, although I watched that interview hundreds of times I missed some of them... like the Mahatma Gandhi one... or the one about rock n' roll being sweaty and smelly Blackie on "Night Network" :) 460863

haha,do you have any idea how many times i watched it? probably not Blackie on "Night Network" :) 2548 Blackie on "Night Network" :) 780631

Doctor Ruin wrote:
And I was so damn jealous when Julia sat next to Blackie and he started tickling her! Lucky woman!

oh,i'd give anything to be in that position..lucky bitch Blackie on "Night Network" :) 251688

Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
Doctor Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Blackie on "Night Network" :)   Blackie on "Night Network" :) Icon_minitime3rd May 2010, 10:38 pm

principia wrote:
haha,do you have any idea how many times i watched it? probably not Blackie on "Night Network" :) 2548 Blackie on "Night Network" :) 780631

Mmmh... quite a lot, I guess? Laughing Very Happy

principia wrote:
oh,i'd give anything to be in that position..lucky bitch Blackie on "Night Network" :) 251688

Definitely Blackie on "Night Network" :) 232696
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Blackie on "Night Network" :)   Blackie on "Night Network" :) Icon_minitime4th May 2010, 12:15 am

A great interview, indeed. Poor Julia! The host is being naughty when he says: "Unfold your arms, Julia!" He is teasing her all the time because he notices Julia looks a bit nervous. I also like when the host says: "Why don't you sit in his lap, Julia?" and Blackie replies "She would never survive it!" And the climax absolutely rocks: "Are you going to throw your meat around the stage, Blackie?" Well, I'd love to see that ... Blackie on "Night Network" :) Icon_lol Blackie on "Night Network" :) 887347

As far as sitting next to Blackie is concerned, I think I would resist ... not to rape him on the spot! I would wait for the cameras to turn off and then ... Blackie on "Night Network" :) 207435 I'm sure I would survive it... Blackie on "Night Network" :) Icon_twisted Blackie on "Night Network" :) 407397
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
xanthipee

PostSubject: Re: Blackie on "Night Network" :)   Blackie on "Night Network" :) Icon_minitime4th May 2010, 12:30 am

Oh, and I really have no idea what he is talking about when he is mentioning those "lil girls" and greed. What is he trying to say? Blackie on "Night Network" :) Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Blackie on "Night Network" :)   Blackie on "Night Network" :) Icon_minitime4th May 2010, 12:51 am

xanthipee wrote:
A great interview, indeed. Poor Julia! The host is being naughty when he says: "Unfold your arms, Julia!" He is teasing her all the time because he notices Julia looks a bit nervous. I also like when the host says: "Why don't you sit in his lap, Julia?" and Blackie replies "She would never survive it!" And the climax absolutely rocks: "Are you going to throw your meat around the stage, Blackie?" Well, I'd love to see that ... Blackie on "Night Network" :) Icon_lol Blackie on "Night Network" :) 887347

haha Julia's tryin' damn hard to draw his attention and Blackie's like "well,i know what you're aiming at,ok,i'm gonna do what you want Blackie on "Night Network" :) 718202 )
"she would never survive it" Blackie on "Night Network" :) 460863 i forgot to write that one Blackie on "Night Network" :) 666812

xanthipee wrote:
As far as sitting next to Blackie is concerned, I think I would resist ... not to rape him on the spot! I would wait for the cameras to turn off and then ... Blackie on "Night Network" :) 207435 I'm sure I would survive it... Blackie on "Night Network" :) Icon_twisted Blackie on "Night Network" :) 407397

Blackie on "Night Network" :) 72337

me being there,sitting next to Blackie..him squeezing me Blackie on "Night Network" :) 2548 i'd write a fiction about that Blackie on "Night Network" :) 547387

god,we're such perverts buzz saw EDIT: see,what i did there? haha "we are such perverts(w.a.s.p) bounce wasn't done intentionally Blackie on "Night Network" :) 2548
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Blackie on "Night Network" :)   Blackie on "Night Network" :) Icon_minitime4th May 2010, 8:56 pm

Julia tries so hard to get his attention, this is so obvious Blackie on "Night Network" :) Icon_cool and Blackie knows that, oh what else he should do? Blackie on "Night Network" :) Icon_rabbit
I personally wouldn't want to be in such a disgraceful situation.. Blackie on "Night Network" :) 27409
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Blackie on "Night Network" :)   Blackie on "Night Network" :) Icon_minitime4th May 2010, 9:17 pm

Betelguese wrote:
Julia tries so hard to get his attention, this is so obvious Blackie on "Night Network" :) Icon_cool and Blackie knows that, oh what else he should do? Blackie on "Night Network" :) Icon_rabbit
I personally wouldn't want to be in such a disgraceful situation.. Blackie on "Night Network" :) 27409

oh,really?
you really wouldn't want to be sitting next to him,while he's squeezing you? bounce
oh c'mon :liplick:
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
Betelguese

PostSubject: Re: Blackie on "Night Network" :)   Blackie on "Night Network" :) Icon_minitime4th May 2010, 9:26 pm

principia wrote:

oh,really?
you really wouldn't want to be sitting next to him,while he's squeezing you? bounce
oh c'mon :liplick:

Hey hey hey hey.. hey.

Come onto the ladies room and then try to seduce me with the precious daddy cool Blackie on "Night Network" :) 416115
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
principia

PostSubject: Re: Blackie on "Night Network" :)   Blackie on "Night Network" :) Icon_minitime4th May 2010, 9:45 pm

Betelguese wrote:
Hey hey hey hey.. hey.

Come onto the ladies room and then try to seduce me with the precious daddy cool Blackie on "Night Network" :) 416115

ok..fair enough Blackie on "Night Network" :) 780631
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackie on "Night Network" :)   Blackie on "Night Network" :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackie on "Night Network" :)
Page 1 of 1